Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja83

ANWESHA SINGH KHURANA.............(not talking abt NIKUNJ)

she came out of d blue one day ..........till den no1 knew dat she existed in actual..........
so she steps in d show as modern ,rich spoiled bratt......who has a class.......takes d world in her stride..has modern outlook but wid basic moral values inculcated..................

she loves her bro a lot and takes over d responsiblity of d wedding............

but unfortunately she meets ARJUN SINGH RATHOD.........
now d mess starts and her character is shown to take a U-turn.....she forgets d class and starts behaving like a despo as ARJUN is d last man in d world...............
she forgets dat she has a family,its her bro's wedding ,her bhabhi suffered a near death experience but she is so much into arjun dat she cant see d things............
she talks abt never crossing limits but herself crossed all d limits of decency...............
now wat msg do we get here?
dat a modern gal is so dumb dat she can b used as an OBJECT?
though dere is a lot of diff. b/w geet and annie...................
she herself messed up d PRIDE,RESPECT,DIGNITY,TRUST  of herself and her family.........
geet got into all dis mess coz of her parents and here annie will pull her family into mess coz of her...............so i guess no1 will b sympathetic wid annie in future...............

regarding ARJUN SINGH RATHOD...................
he is equally dumb and nonsensical acc. to me............
a person who doesnt care to confront his own brother in law before starting his mission to destroy dere family...........can he b called smart at all?
a guy who can stoop so low of using a gal to accomplish his mission can he b called man?
a guy whose sister is in comma and he is busy taking revenge ??????

now in d name of parallel track r we supposed to take dis crap?
i know now geet can get an imp. role in fighting 4 annie but d thing is was it necessary to go dis way?

why dis thing was incorporated in maneet wedding?

wats d diff. b/w dev and arjun?
dev duped geet and left her and arjun too will go missing either...............
cv's repeating dere own story?

dev was turned saint and he accepted his mistake and was happy 4 maneet and here arjun will repent and accept annie back...............

i mean is dere nothing beyond duping a gal,making her pregnant, leaving her,let her fight 4 herself?

Bravo! beautifully you brought the character sketch & the plot ....
Yup my questions are same as yours....

'
i mean is dere nothing beyond duping a gal,making her pregnant, leaving her,let her fight 4 herself?

'
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

luved your post . you have beautifully explained the differences. i second  for your thoughts.

thank you dear & glad you think same
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sksg

Very good comparison Nandu. I agree fully about what you expressed. On one hand, we have the perfect example of a couple whose relationship is based on truth, love and trust; on the other hand another couple whose relationship is based on selfishness, falsehood, and abhorrent infatuation.

As you rightly said, Maan and Geet stand for purity of love; where as Arjun and Annie stand for mockery of love.

thanks Sri
Yeah! it was tasteless to pull their track with MaanEet wedding

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with u nandu...first and foremost the entire concept was disgusting....secondly wats the point of repeating dev-NT act....

and it is so cowardly and unmanly to take revenge upon another man thru an innocent girl...
i found it horrible that they were using the same lagna of maneet's pure wedding to portray the mockery of a wedding by AA...

i will talk about arjun a little later...first let me say about annie...
she is one disgusting character....i admit she is in love with arjun...but cant she spare the day of her bro's wedding before herself stepping into a mock show....
she knows her bro after long gloomy period has at last found his lady love...shudnt she be with him to share his happiness...
where were her duties towards her bro....

secondly...i admit she is only 18...but she is from so called cultered world...not some naive village girl...doesnt she know this much that exchanging garlands and playing ringa-ringa-roses around some candles is just a mock show of a wedding very similiar to kids getting their dolls married....
and that too widout any witness....even a 10 year old can say that this is no real marriage...

ok...even if i consider that annie's brains r as empty as her acting skills...shudnt she hv considered waiting for her dadi and maan's blessing before stepping into another mock show of suhaag raat....

the entire AA thing was presented in the most cheap way...ok, if annie was sure that they were doing the right thing...then y did she hide wen pinky entered the room...

ok...now arjun...i cant believe that initially i used to think this man has some ethics....ok...i agree that he trusts NT and he thinks maan deliberately pushed NT from the terrace...i am even ready to agree that he is right in thinking that maan shud be destroyed....
but how can he use an innocent girl for that purpose....

but leaving aside all these discussions...i want to ask the CVs just one thing...y repeat the same story...cant the writers think of anything new....i think there shud never hv been any sister of maan....
there r so many other ways to destroy maan...taking over KC is one example...sasha's role shudnt hv been ended...she cud help arjun in taking over KC...
then there was another way of destroying maan...arjun cud take dev in his confidence...he cud poison dev's mind against maan convincing him that the baby is rightfully his and so he shud be the baby's father and not maan...
thus making dev an enemy of maan....dev cud hv earned maan's trust thru pretence of sincere apology and then with the help of arjun cud destroy maan....

i just want to say there was no need of annie's character....arjun cud hv taken revenge on maan in other ways...

we were all so eagerly waiting for maneet marriage...and not a single moment we cud enjoy widout interruption of AA....purely injustice done by the CVs on the most awaited wedding...
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdg129

OOOH. forgive me for my misinterpretation. 😳
and true, it IS a mockery of matrimony itself! similarily, whenever i heard these people going on about how amazing Romeo and Juliet is, all i can think is that it's a mockery of true love. i mean, they kiss the first time they meet, they marry a few days later, and luckily they die before they realize that they're bored of each other. Annie and Arjun are nothing but the Romeo and Juliet of their time, cuz they're impulsive. huh. i'm glad they didn't beat Romeo and Juliet's record, tho, cuz that would have been messed up. meet one day, marry the next! 🤢

Its fine....yes its mockery of matrimony made

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

OMG-Awesome topic nandu
one word of yours defines it perfectly
"Obscene"
Obscenity/Divinity
good/bad
love/hate
was shown in today's episode
like all you too give your feelings
of disgust some really strong words
with a very meaningful explanation but
i have another angle to add to it.
Maybe CVs are showing a contradiction
in relationship and its values
i mean that's what they are trying to show
that where there is good there is bad
where there are pure hearts there are dirty minds too,
where there is true and divine love there is
lust and revenge too, dont you think
we humans too are filled with these
feelings too, something gives us happiness
and something make us unhappy and upset.
World is full of good and bad people,
world is full of the unconditional relationships
and those relationships that only binds the two
for a bad purpose.

That's all i have to say my dear
seeing our beloved couple
getting married i felt happy like all
and also have a feeling of great disgust
to see AA like that.

As far as the plot is concerned
anne and arjun both are disappointing characters all
thanks to cv anne is not at all doing or participating
in any ritual of his beloved bhai no one even bother
where she is? what is she doing?this is a blooper
a sister dont attend any ritual of his bro wedding its quite
un-natural well arjun seemed like more than revenge
he lusts for physical pleasure to destroy msk this is
miserable!!!!

Mallu

Hey my blushing queen....
Firstly i loved what wrote ...i agree it is complete opposites that is being shown
but my point is it is very tasteless of them to incorporate this with the wedding that we had so much looking forward to....if not all the sufferings shown lately were not enough that this was added in .....

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

nandu u have explained it perfectly which u always do........i really felt disgusted...........dis was cheap..........

thank you Roopa....yes it was cheap
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

you mirror my sentiments....it just felt disgusting n sleazy....the contrast was evident....🤢

thanks ...yeah it was all that much more worse things i don't want to voice of. It was sick
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

nandu dear.........i just hated d fact dat both were shown parallel..............when they dont stand a chance der..........d relation is not pure d feelings r nt pure and d whole mood and soul of maan-geet's wedding was spoiled......

no one thinks about maan and his feelings i have written dis n number of times today.........annie wasnt interested in her bro's wedding, d bro who always makes her happy..........d worst thing dat she did something on maan's wedding day.........

may b i m off topic bt wanted to share my thoughts.........mujhe arjun se zyada annie se shikayat hai.......and she had guts to come to d wedding later on.........dat pissed me off............

maan-geet relation is very pure, maan always thinks abt geet n her happiness 1st.......where arjun is not man enough........coward.......used a gal to get revenge.......

maan had chance to take d relation further in manali bt he thought abt geet's and her feelings.......he is man of honor, dignity..........

y they even try to compare maan n arjun...........i hated annie more today..........

beautifully put...yes she as i said blinkered & ignorant made her way to the wedding ...all i felt for the moment was disgust ..but i do pity Annie for being so dumb & so easily swayed
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

nandu.

i agree with u.
they made a mockery of the holy spirit of matrimony........

i hated the promises which arjun made....was that neceaasry??????

holy words.pure sentences............to portray love n divinity.not treachery..........

me tto oo upset..........

also i kno annie is modern...but so much desperation that she cud not hold off arjun for a few hrs till her bhais marriage is over????

i found it tasteless in the extreme.................

Yes desperation is the word & the question too....why so desperate ? if she finds her love for him so strong why not wait & take him to her family & talk of marriage than hide & make out....
She had to hide from Tasha-Pinky ....who hides? one who commits something that should not have been done.....
But she dint end there...she let him have her.....yuck