Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

'Mirror Mirror on the Wall'

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
'Mirror Mirror on the Wall....'

Mirror never lies ...it shows the truth....as to the Evil Queen it dint reflect back her own face but showed her the pure hearted Snow White...

Similar effect was what i found in today's episode, or rather in the on going happenings....

Two love stories are being made to move through the Wedding phase , marking togetherness ....(tasteless plot idea) shown to mirror act....

But are they truly parallel as they are forcefully being plotted to reflect ...

Nay !

Maan & Geet are seen to come together in love , with love as the only , solely binding force ...their relationship stands for Purity , Trust, Truth, Respect, Dedication, Devotion and Love..

Were as the Arjun-Annie 's 'so called' love story dragged in  parallel to them marks of Blinkered Vision, Ignorance, Treachery, Lies, Deception , Revenge and Lust

Its repulsive ....

Maan & Geet's Wedding is honoring of the sacred institution of matrimony itself

and

such auspicious moment being made the  hosting place to such an act that makes mockery of Love & Matrimony ...

Its obscene.

--------------

The above is my point of view , I stand by it .... I would no doubt respect yours whether i agree with it or not .

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 21 January 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10silentalkersasasa-lonimahikaaKrishnaKalpanahemvbSominababakdg129huny.thebestabina03sksganjalireddyy84reea88Nikhi.whitepearlanshimanshisameera LMallu_galbvs7691charlie1950riyarosesartisticrafia-Amrita2010--Magnificent--shrujarinku4usindu_gurtimeravigilisoaanyakunatAngadzgirlesha143-Zoya-drdee142khushi_4everpriyachandSweetSammyroseinbloommaanmeet1bharkhaBatameezDilXSilentPrayersX_Invincible_evelinehinal_maaneetFallen AngelSilentsouladoremevirgo-Priti11-sptrnoAbsoluv-Kash--LetItGo-Infinitedreamsmysteriousmillipickachubobby13rocksLoquacious_Aash

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i love the parallelism! Thumbs Up
BUT i don't think it's a mockery of Maaneet's shaadi. moreso, it emphasizes the difference and makes the audience realize how STUPID some people can be when they're infatuated and lusty.
of course, i HATE the fact that they're injecting the poison between the shaadi vein, but i think the CVs have a plan in mind. a plan that involves the audience realizing the difference between true love and infatuation, and realize the consequences of one's own options.
but i fully respect u're opinion! Clap

Edited by kdg129 - 21 January 2011 at 10:06am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03sksgwhitepearlbvs7691meravigilisokhushi_4everbangaloresroseinbloomnanditasingh_Invincible_Serendipity..Absoluvpickachu

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
ANWESHA SINGH KHURANA.............(not talking abt NIKUNJ)

she came out of d blue one day ..........till den no1 knew dat she existed in actual..........
so she steps in d show as modern ,rich spoiled bratt......who has a class.......takes d world in her stride..has modern outlook but wid basic moral values inculcated..................

she loves her bro a lot and takes over d responsiblity of d wedding............

but unfortunately she meets ARJUN SINGH RATHOD.........
now d mess starts and her character is shown to take a U-turn.....she forgets d class and starts behaving like a despo as ARJUN is d last man in d world...............
she forgets dat she has a family,its her bro's wedding ,her bhabhi suffered a near death experience but she is so much into arjun dat she cant see d things............
she talks abt never crossing limits but herself crossed all d limits of decency...............
now wat msg do we get here?
dat a modern gal is so dumb dat she can b used as an OBJECT?
though dere is a lot of diff. b/w geet and annie...................
she herself messed up d PRIDE,RESPECT,DIGNITY,TRUST  of herself and her family.........
geet got into all dis mess coz of her parents and here annie will pull her family into mess coz of her...............so i guess no1 will b sympathetic wid annie in future...............

regarding ARJUN SINGH RATHOD...................
he is equally dumb and nonsensical acc. to me............
a person who doesnt care to confront his own brother in law before starting his mission to destroy dere family...........can he b called smart at all?
a guy who can stoop so low of using a gal to accomplish his mission can he b called man?
a guy whose sister is in comma and he is busy taking revenge ??????

now in d name of parallel track r we supposed to take dis crap?
i know now geet can get an imp. role in fighting 4 annie but d thing is was it necessary to go dis way?

why dis thing was incorporated in maneet wedding?

wats d diff. b/w dev and arjun?
dev duped geet and left her and arjun too will go missing either...............
cv's repeating dere own story?

dev was turned saint and he accepted his mistake and was happy 4 maneet and here arjun will repent and accept annie back...............

i mean is dere nothing beyond duping a gal,making her pregnant, leaving her,let her fight 4 herself?

Edited by pooja83 - 21 January 2011 at 10:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlanjalireddyy84sksgsindu_gurtidrdee142roseinbloomAbsoluvsptrnonanditasinghSilentsoulInfinitedreamspickachu

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

BUT i don't think it's a mockery of Maaneet's shaadi. moreso, it emphasizes the difference and makes the audience realize how STUPID some people can be when they're infatuated and lusty.
of course, i HATE the fact that they're injecting the poison between the shaadi vein, but i think the CVs have a plan in mind. a plan that involves the audience realizing the difference between true love and infatuation, and realize the consequences of one's own options.

thank you for sharing your views ...i dint write or mean mockery of MaanEet wedding
I meant its mockery of matrimony itself .... as was Geet & Dev's wedding ...isn't it!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129sksganjalireddyy84meravigiliso_Invincible_Absoluvroseinbloom

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
  luved your post . you have beautifully explained the differences. i second  for your thoughts.

Edited by acjanfeb1 - 21 January 2011 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtinanditasinghAbsoluv

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
loved watever u said nandu.................

mirror is dere on wall ..........but here dey wont see it untill dey have a drastic fall................

Edited by pooja83 - 21 January 2011 at 10:22am

sksgAbsoluvnanditasingh

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Very good comparison Nandu. I agree fully about what you expressed. On one hand, we have the perfect example of a couple whose relationship is based on truth, love and trust; on the other hand another couple whose relationship is based on selfishness, falsehood, and abhorrent infatuation.

As you rightly said, Maan and Geet stand for purity of love; where as Arjun and Annie stand for mockery of love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129whitepearlsindu_gurti_Invincible_

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by kdg129

thank you for sharing your views ...i dint write or mean mockery of MaanEet wedding
I meant its mockery of matrimony itself .... as was Geet & Dev's wedding ...isn't it!

OOOH. forgive me for my misinterpretation. Embarrassed
and true, it IS a mockery of matrimony itself! similarily, whenever i heard these people going on about how amazing Romeo and Juliet is, all i can think is that it's a mockery of true love. i mean, they kiss the first time they meet, they marry a few days later, and luckily they die before they realize that they're bored of each other. Annie and Arjun are nothing but the Romeo and Juliet of their time, cuz they're impulsive. huh. i'm glad they didn't beat Romeo and Juliet's record, tho, cuz that would have been messed up. meet one day, marry the next! Dead

sksgsindu_gurtinanditasingh

Go to top