India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Thanks CVs for destroying RBO! (Page 4)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Saaz.....what is left is Us.. mathha(head) phoodoing and trying to reason with all this and still looking for the silver lining!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-krock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@Veena

can you believe how stupid we were ...... SUPPORT THE CVS...we went....when the lead got sick...and look how they have rewarded us....

DISGUSTING to say the least!!!

GET A GRIP and SHUT THE SHOW!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pie-Manita-krocktogepe30

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Veena

can you believe how stupid we were ...... SUPPORT THE CVS...we went....when the lead got sick...and look how they have rewarded us....

DISGUSTING to say the least!!!

GET A GRIP and SHUT THE SHOW!! 

This reminds me of something I had-I think-posted in your Can Golden RBO truly revive post.About whether its better to finish the show while its all good rather than wait and let it deteriorate and then be forced to shut it.
I think I've got my answer these past few days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika-Manita--YasharanArshi-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@SYS...you are right...i remember that one...reading it when the episode of khanak meeting sunny aired....thought I will do a wait and watch....we have been slapped hard by the CVs....chal yaar posting the next part of my SS...taht at least gives me some happiness instead of this crap they put out

-SYS--Manita-

missangel1987 Senior Member
missangel1987
missangel1987

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
guys u have to keep poistive now one can break our shanak up cv already said they bought sunny bk to make khanak and shaan closer and to be hoenst i think its working everytime she sees sunny she is realising how much more she loves shaan day by day so we just have to wait and see no1 will seperate the main lead coz then we will stop watching the show

The_May_Rosekrock

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@ Saaaz
True.... the fans in this forum, by and large, have been very supportive of this show, especially when KT fell ill.

Pcchhh........ CVs, how can disappointing fans be a good strategy? Shocking them, getting a furious discussing going, those are fine... but why make them turn away in disgust? how can that help you or the show?

Am not able to understand.... kuch gadbad hai yahaan... is it in the writing dept or in direction or in acting? or in all 3?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209saaaz-Manita-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@ Gaayu
Good question.
The horrible writing tou is instantaneously obvious.Bad dialogues, basically no story and nothing connecting to anything.Disconnected scenes being given to us.

Apart from the Sunny entrance scene and some scattered scenes in between I don't like the direction either.

Acting I don't blame much-the actors have to work with the material they've got and they are not experienced enough to improvise much.More or less director's actors hain.When they've got good material they've been good.Not to mention some brilliant acting in there by YM.

Edited by -SYS- - 21 January 2011 at 11:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
chill out  guys, they will give one more  cozy scene of shanak to make things forgetlllll

glad iam out of this mess, and so sorry to read khanak had to spend a night with sunny ..........

the show went bonkers with shan-tashu-khanak fiasco, now i donno

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

Go to top