India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Thanks CVs for destroying RBO! (Page 2)

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
RBO team -  Loook around here in the FORUM .... See all the reactions that you are getting ...

Congratulations on losing your forte of being DIFFERENT ... Congratulations on losing your audience and fanbase ...

SHANAK was always THE attraction ... STORYLINE & CHARACTERIZATION was RBO's essence ...

How could you guys ... How could you destroy urself ??????

Wats the point in asking for our feedback if u guys never consider it ???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieIluvYashranyasharan.lovekrockpickachu

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Maybe its all a dream : i mean "Inception" and she wakes in the end of the episode and looks for Shaan who is sleeping next to her....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piegarfield1209krock-Veena-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Wooster,

From the looks of it the CVs look like they are all over dosed on some sort of pain medication

So you never know, Sunny and khanak could make it home and Shaan would be there

Shaan: "Kahan thi tum? Main bahut pareshaan ho gaya tha"
K: Main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon Shantanu, aap mujh
e kabhi chhodkar mat jaana"

Sunny: Main laya hoon aapki wife ko
Shaan: Thanks yaar, tum aaj raat ko yahi kyon nahi ruke jaate?
Sunny: Chalo theek hai, lekin us baat ke main 10 lakh loonga
Shaan: oFCOURSE!

Shaan to Khanak: Main hamesha tumhaare saath rahoonga"

Trin trin....... phone rings

He disenagages himself and says "Khanak mujhe studio jaana hai, tum chinta mat karo, main hamesha tumhaare saath hoon"

And then Khanak will go off another neurotic fit!

I am sure SWJ must have re-hired HETAL AND MANGAL for playing cameos with Sunny!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieIluvYashranwoostervaish_123-YasharanArshi-lghoshSPN_JD_Addictedkrocktogepe30bones88

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wooster

Maybe its all a dream : i mean "Inception" and she wakes in the end of the episode and looks for Shaan who is sleeping next to her....

LOLLOL this I like..now they can apply that can't they..

@All..
Chill maroo... as much as rubbish it looks right now.. heres to hoping there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hoping we are at the end.. else CV's ke khair nahi!! LOL!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piewoostergarfield1209tvrasikakrock

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Havent seen a more desperate female character be portrayed on screen than Sam's

I am sure she must have signed on knowing how "deep" it is.
Like they all say "it has so much range"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yup it shud b longer version of khanaks short dream........
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I am APPALLED......
Shaan ka character BUTCHER kar diya aj...
I felt like KILLING him when I saw him practicing and talking to himself...and his MAHAAN friends !

Sam has proved that "Aise Dost ho toh Dushmano ki koi Zarurat Nahi"......

Khanak se bada DUFFER iss Duniya me nahi hai......Shaan doesnt like Rahul toh she will go with Sunny??? WAH !! Pair kaha hai apke....Ashirwaad do mujhe plzzz !!! She is talking as if Shaan is in love with Sunny and will be over the moon to see that he dropped Khanak...Wat the hell was her need to go out of the house...! Huh!!

Y the heck did Sam not go with them....???

Rahul is the most CRAP person I have seen !! Sab plan ke according ja raha hai??? This makes me wonder if the plan was only to make Sunny drop Khanak at the studio so that Shaan gets annoyed seeing them?? Or was the Car Kharab hona also a part of the plan !! How the heck did  Rahul know that Khanak would come to the Cafe looking for Shaan?? How did he know that she wont be able to talk to him on the phone?? How did he know that Dharam is on chutti?? How did he know that Khanak will not go to the studio directly to find Shaan??
HOW CAN HIS DUMB PLAN WORK?????????????????????

If he will go to any length to get the CONCERT stopped...then why the heck did he invite his chaiwallah dost for the CONCERT??? IS HE A SCHIZOPHRENIAC?????

MAIN AJ SABKO KILL KARUNGI.....RUK JAO TUM LOG !!!

I dunno why but I truly SYMPATHIZE with the character of Sunny........Atleast the guy is clueless as to why Khanak is reacting that way....Seems he is just going by the brief given to him like a good actor and doesnt know that he resembles Khanak's ex....His ranting and frustration didnt seem put-on to me....! So I have sum hope that if Khanak tells him about Suraj then he will regret his actions??? Or am I hoping against hope??

Atleast Sunny is clear that he is doing all this for MONEY !! Others dont have any purpose in LIFE.....They are all LOONY...!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieIluvYashrantvrasikaLimitLessFan

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
aditee...! i think its all part of some plan.... Sita aka Khanak ki test by Shaan i dunno why? but feel it.... but i may skip tom episode... and read it online.....

i don't like the way situation is dealt with.... i wrote it in CVS thread now i say it again .....very bad portrayal of ex....no woman shakes like the way Khanak was doing...

also what with Sam ..... that girl needs a tight slap!!

what with women in this show...all whimpering simmerig with no balls!!! god awful!!!!

and that guitar need to be burnt alive.....i want to burn it .....remember the scene where stella burns all her ex's  stuff in "How Stella got her groove back" ....well!!! I want to burn Shaan's guitar!!!! the blue and the red one....puffff!!!

Edited by wooster - 21 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

Go to top