Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow! Really!!!!!!!!! I used to follow RBO until the "Rock On" track started and randomly stepped into the form to catch up....but did Khanak literally sleep with this random guy???? What's going on?
mayurshank19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
khanak should't even be dreaming about sunny. don't know why our khanaks character is shown really unrealisatic
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JustJ

SPN, i know exactly whom ur talking about ., Ragvir 😉.... but atleast that made sense and was watchable

I joined RBO bandwagon late and at its lowest I guess!So yet to feel the impact lol.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mayurshank19

khanak should't even be dreaming about sunny. don't know why our khanaks character is shown really unrealisatic

BINGO..and not wrong really .... well she said shan is her love and she need to move on without suraj , well i agree thoda impact rehega with look alike of suraj, after all she loved himt oo,  but it shouldnt be so biggggggggggg.

TitansFan thumbnail
ok guys , hotha hai , every show mess stuff once in a while, just wait for tomorrow and then attack in full form.......... last chance may be .......

I said it before , sunny track will lead to misunderstandings and not strong bond btw shanak , and will be pure torture ........

SPN, hotha hai .......
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

ok guys , hotha hai , every show mess stuff once in a while, just wait for tomorrow and then attack in full form.......... last chance may be .......

I said it before , sunny track will lead to misunderstandings and not strong bond btw shanak , and will be pure torture ........

SPN, hotha hai .......

oye Jaya di! your watching the show again?😲
boy am I glad that I quit at the right time..else, I would've been pulling my hair out right now. I left the show with good memories(mostly).😆😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Lol nitz, if i was back to RBO, i would have raised hell here ....... no sweets , iam not , i dont see a single reason to come back to this show ....

yes , we have good memories with us, which makes us remain sane when things get crazy
isomers thumbnail
^^ oh! I was gonna say. I saw you commenting and I was like what?!😲 haha!

you left wayyy before me, I stuck through the ILU track too..AND the beginning of the Rock On track. you have better memories of the show than me.😆

TitansFan thumbnail
better ?? i have best .... u  got better 😆............
isomers thumbnail
^^ true true. 😆
wait, I can't remember..exactly when did you leave? after Khanak and Shaan came back from that two-day journey right? or was it before that too?

*sigh* the good ole' days of Odhani.