India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Darji? Really?

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Out of all the family, we see Darji coming and repenting and blessing Geet.  Sorry, I know Geet will accept, but Darji should be in jail along with Brij.

Who ordered for her to put charcoal as punishment?  Who gave the order to Brij to kill Geet?  Darji is the reason behind all of it.

The rest of the adult family, cowards as they were, at least weren't actively part of much.  They just silently pleaded or silently stood back.  With the exception of perhaps forcing Geet to down that pill.

They could've brought back anyone else.  But not Darji.  Then again, that whole family is too scared to go against Darji even now.  But maybe that's what should've been shown.

I don't care how old he is.  He also deserves punishment, but now will be redeemed.  Ugh.

The only way I can maybe swallow it, is if the rest of her family is with Darji.  

Edited by likarsh - 21 January 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakadafiKyunkiImafanmgdg_2010_Invincible_

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
ok anyone else came it would have not made sense...

darji was the best choice.....yes he made the mistakes...but it was not him who had tried to kill her...he made brij do all of the dirty work...

Darji is the head of the house......he would have not allowed anyone to come....and they only showed darji.....for now...u never know they might show the others tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Yes, he's the head of the family. Which is why I think it would have meant more if the rest or her parents defied him or went against him.

But they're all too cowardly for that.  And just because he didn't do the act doesn't mean he's not guilty either. He was very much involved, and knew everything, unlike the rest of the family (Brij told them Geet had been killed, but Darji knew it was not true.  And told Brij to finish the job.)

There's a reason why the cop said he will come back to question Darji.  Of course, there probably is no proof against him, and Brij wouldn't give up any names.  

It's probably that Darji is so old and sick, lost his standing and wealth and power.  Now he repents.  Ehhhh.

But the good thing is that her siblings would now have freedom to meet and spend time with her. 

Edited by likarsh - 21 January 2011 at 10:49am
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

ok anyone else came it would have not made sense...

darji was the best choice.....yes he made the mistakes...but it was not him who had tried to kill her...he made brij do all of the dirty work...

Darji is the head of the house......he would have not allowed anyone to come....and they only showed darji.....for now...u never know they might show the others tomorrow
cv showing him repent is a very good step if dev cud get  a soft corner than why not him?
_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

@ TM

i agree wid u
coz if just repentence is sufficient den i guess all criminals must b let free and should b asked to repent 4 dere sins.................

its like u kill sum1 and den say i m sorry............its not done at all.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
reserved
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

cv showing him repent is a very good step if dev cud get  a soft corner than why not him?
Yes, but Dev is never going to be forgiven by Geet or Maan.  

And I know that a few times before, Get has mentioned Darji as well when talking about her family, but he really is almost as guilty as Brij.  Darji just didn't want to get his hands dirty.  Who knows, if he were younger, he may have been part of the group chasing down Geet.

Where did Brij learn all of his "values?"  It could be outside the family, too.  But he had backing from Darji, in a way that no one else in that family backed or supported his beliefs.  

Darji was very well aware of what the end result would be.  Geet's death.   That's what he ordered and wanted done once she refused to abort the baby.

One could make the argument that Dev really didn't think about what the consequences would be for Geet.  Not that it makes him less guilty or less deserving of punishment.

Edited by likarsh - 21 January 2011 at 11:19am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top