Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SALMAN rolled eyes & made jokes when KATRINA got.. (Page 5)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Originally posted by KatForeva

Wanting awards it's not a shame.

PS i heard that Katrina's award was given to her last minute. People who watched the award said it was evident from Kat's speech she made when she was on stage accepting the award. Maybe because a certain actress didnt want to show up and take her award they made a last minute decision. Who knows? That's what I heard.

Thats false. Kat clearly won on the voting site.

Yeah but there is also SMS that comes in too. Ranbir also won on the voting site, but did he win the award? These awards are rigged remember. Wink

I agree with you. But Ranbir couldn't attend and thats what really pissed me off.
Apsara was also SMS and Kat still won. Kat is far ahead of her contemporaries in popular awards!

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by MissIffiy

salman came recorded his performance & left because he doesnt give damn about them unlike srk who will do anything to get one Wink

LOL
i wonder why there have been so many stories on the subject then... WinkTongueTongue    journos picking on 'poor salman' again, as always, i guess...!   LOL

on topic... story of all three avoiding each other, isn't really new... it keeps getting recycled over and over again, so there must be some truth to it...!   TongueTongue

you are pretty smart figure it out Tongue
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Wanting awards it's not a shame.

PS i heard that Katrina's award was given to her last minute. People who watched the award said it was evident from Kat's speech she made when she was on stage accepting the award. Maybe because a certain actress didnt want to show up and take her award they made a last minute decision. Who knows? That's what I heard.

Thats false. Kat clearly won on the voting site.

Yeah but there is also SMS that comes in too. Ranbir also won on the voting site, but did he win the award? These awards are rigged remember. Wink

I agree with you. But Ranbir couldn't attend and thats what really pissed me off.
Apsara was also SMS and Kat still won. Kat is far ahead of her contemporaries in popular awards!

Kat is def the most popular. Am not denying that. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Salma2

Salman running & hidding from Srk & Ash hmmmm its usually the other way around since Salman is Dabangg Wink

Hmm well SRK was there from long time, from the rehearsal  to the end, ash too. It's Salman who came late/ recorded and left soonWink

salman came recorded his performance & left because he doesnt give damn about them

is that? Then I wonder why reports on he and his brother arguing with juri.

Ever heard Arbaz's award acceptance speech? he said " Salman is here, but can's come etc...Wink, you surely missed the scene and commenting false stuffs. Salman never left the place when the award is giving, he left after that.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenChippeshwini

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

you are pretty smart figure it out Tongue

i don't believe i've ever claimed that... TongueTongue   if you think so, then well, what can i say... thanks, i guess... Wink

no smoke without fire, as they say....!   WinkTongue

@ salma... oh, i have yet to watch arbaaz's speech...!   LOLLOL   that should shed some light on the issue... so far, seems salman feels he got snubbed... methinks he is right in some way, considering dabang was the most popular movie... but fans are fans... everyone votes for their favourites, no matter what....!   TongueTongueTongueTongue  

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 22 January 2011 at 8:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwChippeshwini

Go to top