SALMAN rolled eyes & made jokes when KATRINA got.. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

Side note.. Salman has very expressive eyes.. like how easily they tell he's on something illegal..πŸ€”πŸ˜†

well does that mean, KATRINA is illegal?πŸ˜†

Uff, I don't get  why there is so much mystery surrounding their relationship! So, they are done with....or not? Why don't they just let the "kat" out of the bag- stupid pun intended πŸ˜†
At least she won a popular choice award. Now who's going to justify Salman winning a critics' choice award for his obnoxious, over-the-top performance in Dabangg?
Originally posted by Salma2

These inside gossip articles are true, it's by Masand he weekly publish thisπŸ˜†

well, i'm glad we're getting some inside news from masand....!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

does he really publish this weekly... i should read more of him, then...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
He only rolled his eyes at that?

If I was in his place, I would have expressed more emotions than that. Bravo Salman, I salute youπŸ‘πŸ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Salma2

Hmm well SRK was there from long time, from the rehearsal  to the end, ash too. It's Salman who came late/ recorded and left soonπŸ˜‰

salman came recorded his performance & left because he doesnt give damn about them
Edited by preity*zinta - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MissIffiy

salman came recorded his performance & left because he doesnt give damn about them unlike srk who will do anything to get one πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i wonder why there have been so many stories on the subject then... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›    journos picking on 'poor salman' again, as always, i guess...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

on topic... story of all three avoiding each other, isn't really new... it keeps getting recycled over and over again, so there must be some truth to it...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
 i heard that Katrina's award was given to her last minute. People who watched the award said it was evident from Kat's speech she made when she was on stage accepting the award. Maybe because a certain actress didnt want to show up and take her award they made a last minute decision. Who knows? That's what I heard.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Wanting awards it's not a shame.

PS i heard that Katrina's award was given to her last minute. People who watched the award said it was evident from Kat's speech she made when she was on stage accepting the award. Maybe because a certain actress didnt want to show up and take her award they made a last minute decision. Who knows? That's what I heard.

Thats false. Kat clearly won on the voting site.
Originally posted by KatForeva

Thats false. Kat clearly won on the voting site.

Yeah but there is also SMS that comes in too. Ranbir also won on the voting site, but did he win the award? These awards are rigged remember. πŸ˜‰
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago