India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

"Madhuri Special" week---Opinions

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
her look: she looked marvelous in both the episodes and i liked her more in tuesday's episode

favorite episode: i liked the tuesday one more bcoz we saw better performances plus madhuri gave more dances on the floor...loved her dance with saroj khan, remo, sushant etc.

Monday's episode: I liked how stars commented about her esp SRK, Hrithik etc. I like the brief little thing shown bout her school and the family pix of her hubby, kids....it was super cute. I liked the little things she did after each performances and her sharing the behind the scenes stories from the films etc...best performer was ankita as she had grace and managed to give justice to the songs
I liked how madhuri blushed when Nene's name was raised and when she said him "mera dil ka doctor"..awwww....super cute. 

tuesday's episode: I loved when nene and her kid sent messages for her..it was adorable. Loved all her dances and seemed like she is at her same age as when the songs were picturized. I liked her dances on ek do teen. Best performer was sushant, chang and also mahi was good

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top