annie is geet [ i never imagine her in that   yuck it sucksAngryAngry]

so now who is maan

can any one tell meConfused

plssssssssssssss

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Annie is NOT Geet. i think the CVs wanna show the difference between a person like Geet and a person like Annie, probably cuz they didn't want real-life unmarried mothers who got preggo due to their own mistakes to be inspired by Geet and think that what they did was ok.
it wasn't Geet's fault. she believed she was doing the right thing, legally and morally.
in this case, it IS Annie's fault, cuz even if she thinks she's married, she KNOWS this is wrong. but she goes on with it. Dead

if the CVs really wanna send out a lesson using this track, then i don't mind. but i don't wanna WATCH THE UNNECESSARY STUFF. then again, that's the channel's fault. them and their bullcrap about 6 days a week.  i'm just waiting for a scene where Dadi/Maan exiles Annie 4eva. or something like that.

edit --> forgot to answer u're actual question! LOL
who is maan? Annie won't get a Maan, cuz she doesn't deserve one. simple. *shrug*

Edited by kdg129 - 21 January 2011 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss

s-o-m-m-i-e Goldie
s-o-m-m-i-e
s-o-m-m-i-e

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
jo bhi ho yar...i hate this AA track..its disgusting...AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129itsmylifeboss

suprise007 Senior Member
suprise007
suprise007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i'm thinking we'll have AA free episode 2morrow, cos i think Arjun had done a runner, or i hope he has, so no AA tomorrow n we can enjoy the wedding, thinking positive here, AA crap i s finished so things can only get better from hereDancing.

Edited by suprise007 - 21 January 2011 at 9:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129itsmylifeboss

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Annie is NOT Geet. i think the CVs wanna show the difference between a person like Geet and a person like Annie, probably cuz they didn't want real-life unmarried mothers who got preggo due to their own mistakes to be inspired by Geet and think that what they did was ok.
it wasn't Geet's fault. she believed she was doing the right thing, legally and morally.
in this case, it IS Annie's fault, cuz even if she thinks she's married, she KNOWS this is wrong. but she goes on with it. Dead

if the CVs really wanna send out a lesson using this track, then i don't mind. but i don't wanna WATCH THE UNNECESSARY STUFF. then again, that's the channel's fault. them and their bullcrap about 6 days a week.  i'm just waiting for a scene where Dadi/Maan exiles Annie 4eva. or something like that.

who is maan? Annie won't get a Maan, cuz she doesn't deserve one. simple. *shrug*

i think u are absolutely right

it want geets mistake in dev s case
but here its annies fault

yes she dont deserve a person like maanLOL

kdg129

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s-o-m-m-i-e

jo bhi ho yar...i hate this AA track..its disgusting...AngryAngry

i agree that its disgusting

but if cvs want to show a moral then i dont have any problemSmile

kdg129

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suprise007

i'm thinking we'll have AA free episode 2morrow, cos i think Arjun had done a runner, or i hope he has, so no AA tomorrow n we can enjoy the wedding, thinking positive here, AA crap i s finished so things can only get better from hereDancing.

yes i just want cvs to show maneet shaadi with out intereptBig smile

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misshoshiyapur

Originally posted by kdg129

i think u are absolutely right

it want geets mistake in dev s case
but here its annies fault

yes she dont deserve a person like maanLOL

YAY, U AGREE! *self-confidence point meter goes up* LOL
but i'm really crossing my fingers now that they DO show this AA track, but with the moral issue. that will really set Geet apart, ya know? not only will it be remembered for it's highly entertaining moments, but also it's teaching-a-lesson factor.
pssht. they should make a show like that here in the US, since they say that teen pregnancy over is an "epidemic". pfft.

itsmylifeboss

Go to top