Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DISGUSTING.....Is she really his sister..? (Page 4)

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
havnt watched it yet
waan watch geet in hq as usual
i clied it ny accidnet
n annie ws there doin smethin with arjun
dnt wana say
i ws come on girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur brother is geetinn married 
hav sme shame
first i hate dher then i ws lyk she slaright 
nw i had tha shit out of her
BECHARI MAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
god bless his sweet soul+

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikaseth

want ti kick them out i hate it

especially Annieeeeeeee........AngryAngry

KinshukKiDewani

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I didn't even watch it....I changed channels and watched DID Doubles instead...the dances were so much more satisfying especially the song from MR India....I kept imagining that it was Gurti performing for an awards function.

Whenever I switched back to catch Maaneet, I would accidently bump into the bumping going on and quickly change channels...so I missed most of the Maaneet moments.

Unfortunately I saw Arjun kissing Annie's foot and earlier lip-locking with her. I was so mad!
One cause they were messing with the sanctity of Maaneet's marriage and secondly, why are the Cvs showing these two unappetising people doing it .....for Maaneet, it's not allowed but for these two, it's ok?

Btw, I had a good laugh when Annie asked Manisha where Arjun was...well, Excuse Me, weren't you with him until then? How come he did a Mr India on you?

Was mad at Dadi for giving her such a fond smile....at least Manisha told her off...not that it matters.

And how the girl lies...maybe a hint of all the future lies she's going to say!

Just hope that Maan doesn't blame Geet if indeed Annie becomes pregnant...after all it was coz of Geet that they hired Arjun!

bubblygal1711

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
O God,its so disgusting to watch the AA track in between our Maaneet's marriage.Maan's bro & sis both need to be applauded,kis meetti ke baane hai dono pata nahi.Kaise kaise namune paida hua hai khurana khandan mei.Maan ko dekkar bhi kuch nahi seekha in dono ne.Why Maan have to suffer always,first for that stupid Dev & now for this silly Annie.Aur apna Maaneet ka khushi ka kya,plz CV's answer us?Angry

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

I didn't even watch it....I changed channels and watched DID Doubles instead...the dances were so much more satisfying especially the song from MR India....I kept imagining that it was Gurti performing for an awards function.

Whenever I switched back to catch Maaneet, I would accidently bump into the bumping going on and quickly change channels...so I missed most of the Maaneet moments.

Unfortunately I saw Arjun kissing Annie's foot and earlier lip-locking with her. I was so mad!
One cause they were messing with the sanctity of Maaneet's marriage and secondly, why are the Cvs showing these two unappetising people doing it .....for Maaneet, it's not allowed but for these two, it's ok?

Btw, I had a good laugh when Annie asked Manisha where Arjun was...well, Excuse Me, weren't you with him until then? How come he did a Mr India on you?

Was mad at Dadi for giving her such a fond smile....at least Manisha told her off...not that it matters.

And how the girl lies...maybe a hint of all the future lies she's going to say!

Just hope that Maan doesn't blame Geet if indeed Annie becomes pregnant...after all it was coz of Geet that they hired Arjun!

whatever happens... if this Annie is preggy...Maan will never NEVERRRRR blame geet...he noticed AA being close... and warned Annie also... but this good for nothing... idiot.. never cared about her bro... she doesn't deserve such a Great Sweet bro....But Again am telling...MAAN WILL NEVER BLAME GEET....

maanmeet1

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Ready to hit her? I was thinking first push her down the stairs than throw her down from window just to start

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711maanmeet1

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

even i wanna know plz tell me is she really MAAN's favourite/beloved sis who dint even bother to attend his wedding  i mean HELLO how cud sm1 be so selfish ist she left geet alone at the parlour,then she wasnt there for the sehra wali rasam and now ......................... khudi shaadi,and SR manali hun  aur tab jab maan dint tell her bout geet she was complaining tat it wasnt fair on his part,she even threatened him tat if she dint approve her honey wali bhabi he wud not marry her
PALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i feel like throwing up wen i see AA idiotsAngry

what can i say... she is not fit to be Maan's sister...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
me to wanted to throw her.....Dead

maanmeet1

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

i agree and hated her.............more den arjun i hated annie.........she is not a baby dat arjun said n she agreed........she didnt even think abt maan who always thought abt her 1st...........

she is cheap, disgusting, filthy........whole mood of maneet wedding was spoiled..........sare armaano per paani fer diya..........

everything was spoiled.......Totally disgusting......AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pippamaanmeet1

Go to top