Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DISGUSTING.....Is she really his sister..? (Page 3)

Innocent02 IF-Dazzler
Innocent02
Innocent02

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL awesome creation.Seriously in many scenes when this girl looks up or turns around she does look like a girl from a horror movie.Grudge is the best example.
Lovely job
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
even i wanna know plz tell me is she really MAAN's favourite/beloved sis who dint even bother to attend his wedding  i mean HELLO how cud sm1 be so selfish ist she left geet alone at the parlour,then she wasnt there for the sehra wali rasam and now ......................... khudi shaadi,and SR manali hun  aur tab jab maan dint tell her bout geet she was complaining tat it wasnt fair on his part,she even threatened him tat if she dint approve her honey wali bhabi he wud not marry her
PALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i feel like throwing up wen i see AA idiotsAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Innocent02

ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL awesome creation.Seriously in many scenes when this girl looks up or turns around she does look like a girl from a horror movie.Grudge is the best example.
Lovely job
Thumbs Up

it is not my creation... someone else.... but yeah... Awesomee creation only...LOLLOL
she looks like that only.....
maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i agree and hated her.............more den arjun i hated annie.........she is not a baby dat arjun said n she agreed........she didnt even think abt maan who always thought abt her 1st...........

she is cheap, disgusting, filthy........whole mood of maneet wedding was spoiled..........sare armaano per paani fer diya..........

bubblygal1711

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i have no words to say who disgusted i am after seeing that........... how much do we have to take just for being maneet  lovers!!!?????

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranamit22

Originally posted by bubblygal1711

I am really disgusted today.... was not able to enjoy Maneet..... Felt like throwing chapples and tomatoes eggs.... guys anything else....? Pls remind me... i want to throw on AA....especially Annie ki bachi.....
What the hell CVs are trying to put off?....
Annie will be preggy and create problem for Maan.... Poor Maan.... He has undergone Many...because of his Bro... now his Sis... Maan what kind of bro and sis you have....Are they really your Blood....

Come on guys... who and all ready with tomatoes and eggs... etccc..... what ever you like to Throw on AANIEEEE.......THE BOOTH...

no she is not his sister, they adopted her recentlyLOL

NICE CREATION... LOVED IT...HATS OFF TO THE CREATOR....

Come on guys.... who is ready with me....JOIN... the club of

"READY TO HIT....ANNIE.."

May be... you never know.....Wink
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

i agree and hated her.............more den arjun i hated annie.........she is not a baby dat arjun said n she agreed........she didnt even think abt maan who always thought abt her 1st...........

she is cheap, disgusting, filthy........whole mood of maneet wedding was spoiled..........sare armaano per paani fer diya..........

even now i have a doubt...will the shadi happen...how come we r back to the old montage of geet and maan, not the shaadiwala picture???bcoz if u remember arjun was planning to do something bad on the wedding day...will he blackmail or something???will we ever get to see the shaadi???
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

omg annie is too disgusting she just fell in love with arjun and she is ready to do everything for him and in his bro's marriage ceremony and she joined again marriage ceremony after sleeping with him cheap girl

yeah... when she came to the mandap na... i wanted to slap her hardly and throw her out... how cheap.......yuckkkkkkkkkDeadDead

Go to top