DISGUSTING.....Is she really his sister..?

Posted: 13 years ago
I am really disgusted today.... was not able to enjoy Maneet..... Felt like throwing chapples and tomatoes eggs.... guys anything else....? Pls remind me... i want to throw on AA....especially Annie ki bachi.....
What the hell CVs are trying to put off?....
Annie will be preggy and create problem for Maan.... Poor Maan.... He has undergone Many...because of his Bro... now his Sis... Maan what kind of bro and sis you have....Are they really your Blood....

Come on guys... who and all ready with tomatoes and eggs... etccc..... what ever you like to Throw on AANIEEEE.......THE BOOTH...

NICE CREATION... LOVED IT...HATS OFF TO THE CREATOR....

Come on guys.... who is ready with me....JOIN... the club of

"READY TO HIT....ANNIE.."

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 13 years ago
i felt like puking while watching it..................dey killed d essence of maneet marriage..........dey made it a real nightmare instead of dreammy wedding..........
annie is such a idiot dat day before she said i will never cross limits now wat she did?
is she dat much kid dat she doesnt understand d consequences of watever she did.................?

in d name of parallel track r we supposed to take dis crap?
She is Dev's sister too.........so getting carried away is justified I guess........... Anyways better left unsaid about the infamous couple
actually i was watching the show with my sis and mom ... wen they were circling that so called fire itself my mom told "hey change the channel ..i dont like them .. " thnk god i did it ..or i would have gone dead seeing thse scenes..
Originally posted by pooja83

i felt like puking while watching it..................dey killed d essence of maneet marriage..........dey made it a real nightmare instead of dreammy wedding..........
annie is such a idiot dat day before she said i will never cross limits now wat she did?
is she dat much kid dat she doesnt understand d consequences of watever she did.................?

in d name of parallel track r we supposed to take dis crap?

Yes.... Our Maneet dream wedding is destroyed because of AA......it was like Hell... sitting on Fire....

She lost it... completely... and with such disgusting thing happened... she came and sat on the holy Maneet marriage...that Made me Wild.... Everyone who was their... adi pinky tasha romeo pandey manisha all were Pure... except this...🤬
the first thing we should do is take the cvs to a classroom and give them a class on birds and bees...they seem to be under the false impression that every time a "ahem" is done the girl gets pregnant...it happens very rarely like that...in geet's case we accepted it as part of the story, but here it is carrying things too far...or does arjun plan to continue doing this until she gets pregnant????bcoz there will be no pbm from anne's side...she is desperate enough...but there is a pbm from our side...we cannot suffer them like this again and again...

I hate this stupid Annie and totally agree W*H u all guys.i will kill this stupid girl............she is like a dog's tail never been straight.......
Originally posted by Viji79

She is Dev's sister too.........so getting carried away is justified I guess........... Anyways better left unsaid about the infamous couple

She is not a kid.... they are infamous only...but i cant handle them... irritated...........😡
I hate her even more now ewwwwww she's a *****
Originally posted by mrk_1

actually i was watching the show with my sis and mom ... wen they were circling that so called fire itself my mom told "hey change the channel ..i dont like them .. " thnk god i did it ..or i would have gone dead seeing thse scenes..

when i saw both of them itself i changed the channel.....but again coming back to starone because... thinking if they suddenly show maneet...i could i missed na.....God...these two are the most disgusting couple....in whole TV industry....No doubt...😕