Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

mgdg  MMM is mahila mukti morcha........
what is their moto kulls....Shocked
btw me ren....LOL
i know u r kuljeetSmile
oh meHren....I remember...wine club.....

hamari sanskirti ki raksha.....too much hindi....To save out cultural values....according their rule book...A pregnent women...doing RTM or tub scene...is dangerous to our culture and social values....LOL

hamare desh ka youth doob jayega....
what crap yaar......Ouch
disgusting......Angry
what with this pregnant issue......Shocked
they know na pregnant....women can consummate....Confused
nope mehren....

according to their books a pregnet women cossumiting too is dangerous to our social values......rather I rember....similar track was in BV....they didnt ler.phere happend in that show because ....girl was pregnet ...It was...apmaan of their ritual to....

But that is another issue, maybe it is apmaan, but what is apmaan in consummating when you are preggy, is there something like that in our culture kya,? I doubt

And they can show a lady being raped, that is allowed and highly accepted but not have intimate scenes or consummate when you are preggy, two faced ppl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

hmmmm amu....so i'm getting it ...lil....
they showed protest kya....during RTM......Ouch
yup mehren vaise AMu wrote ...but shiv sena  and MMM....both aattcked....DMG sets....during RTM tme...gave ultimatum if steamy scnee will be aired...they will not leave channell....and channel....started eidting hot scene after that for baotu month....so RM shot was way hotter than shown
oo sab kuch main problem......Confused
so what abt....
hindi filmsAngry......the hot scene shown there.....Shocked
awww i think that is out of so called culture kya.....Ouch

yaar.....meher's id is mehran....
this my first chatting with ya....
yes i'm in the wine club.....
but me is not mehran.....LOL

opps mistake....but I spoke to you there....not long though.....go check previus wine club......haan hindi movies or prime time show aain diffrence hai.....they showed smooch in one show...but they cane show on geet....rules hae been made broadcasting minister after this issues...for 8-10 slot should be clean for children.....thats a rule now...
as for shiv sena and MMM does that accodring to wishes.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishmgdg_2010

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

AMu.....MMM is full of hypocrites......bunch of rules and social....boundations of Pregnant women...
DOnt say Cvs yaar...unhone RTM shoot kiya tha...agar MMM Ki vagah se channel cut ker diya....to unka kya kasoor....

I know such a hypocrites, inhi logo ki waja se desh corrupt haiDead

It is CVs fault too, why do they highlight when something steamy is happening in Maaneet scene.
Did they highlight todays disgusting consummation scene??NO

So I will so both CVs and the MMM is at fault, specially MMM, they have nothing better to do, so want to destroy everything, I bet they watched todays epi and will say/do nothingDead
AMu that was first time na...Cvs didnt have idea this thing could happen......u can notice...they never publicize any hot scene before nowdays...to save their sets from MMM and shiv sens wrath......not oct tub scene....not confession....they know now....kuch pagal vele log hai iss duniya main....

Even if it was first time, they should have know these thing will happen at RTM, cuz the same think happend with DMG.

And where are they now, the scene is out, but why NO objection now, I ask
AMu both thing happend exaclty at same time...rtahe RTM come under scanner because of DMG only...given noone complaine dbaout DMG>....shiv sena MMM wouldnt have took morcha gainst out Geeet.....it started after that....now thye have good issue...geet is pregnnet...

Amiiishmgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

CryCryCry
kulls tumne yeh kya suna di......Confused
kya rule hain...yaarCry
ab to sr kabhi nahin aaegi......Ouch

Amiiish

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

hmmmm amu....so i'm getting it ...lil....
they showed protest kya....during RTM......Ouch
yup mehren vaise AMu wrote ...but shiv sena  and MMM....both aattcked....DMG sets....during RTM tme...gave ultimatum if steamy scnee will be aired...they will not leave channell....and channel....started eidting hot scene after that for baotu month....so RM shot was way hotter than shown
oo sab kuch main problem......Confused
so what abt....
hindi filmsAngry......the hot scene shown there.....Shocked
awww i think that is out of so called culture kya.....Ouch

Ya hindi films are far ahead when it comes to scenes like this, and they even show it on tv that too on daytime, why they have problem when it comes to daily-shows, then they just sit back and enjoy, how will they otherwise learn these things^^

mgdg_2010

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@kuls: W*H but some movies with smooches broadcast on daytime, even BB was on the same timeslot as GHSP, but no they like to target poor ppl, it is always like this, the one with money will target the poor.

But geet being preggy cant hardly be an issue, seriously I will send them a book: sex for dumbos, this is just a lame excuse

mgdg_2010Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

mgdg  MMM is mahila mukti morcha........
what is their moto kulls....Shocked
btw me ren....LOL
i know u r kuljeetSmile
oh meHren....I remember...wine club.....

hamari sanskirti ki raksha.....too much hindi....To save out cultural values....according their rule book...A pregnent women...doing RTM or tub scene...is dangerous to our culture and social values....LOL

hamare desh ka youth doob jayega....
what crap yaar......Ouch
disgusting......Angry
what with this pregnant issue......Shocked
they know na pregnant....women can consummate....Confused
nope mehren....

according to their books a pregnet women cossumiting too is dangerous to our social values......rather I rember....similar track was in BV....they didnt ler.phere happend in that show because ....girl was pregnet ...It was...apmaan of their ritual to....

But that is another issue, maybe it is apmaan, but what is apmaan in consummating when you are preggy, is there something like that in our culture kya,? I doubt

And they can show a lady being raped, that is allowed and highly accepted but not have intimate scenes or consummate when you are preggy, two faced ppl
ture....amu when they cut RTM....at same time pratigya...they showed torture on pregant women...beaten black and blue...husband hit her diretc at stomach  in fromt of his mother....both enjoyed when she cired in pain....after that.....and she got miscarrirge...but these social group never said anything agisnt thats euqence.....hypocities

Amiiishmgdg_2010

Go to top