Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz-Piya : Main tumhe khonaa nahiin chaahti (Page 7)

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Read somewhere on the web that after Piya's accident Abhay kills Danish and confesses his love to her,they both get married and end of story by the last week of January.SillyROFLROFLROFLROFLPartyROFLDancingROFLROFLEvil SmileROFL
ROFLROFLROFLBroken Heart

Edited by VladDracula - 21 January 2011 at 11:07pm

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying everyone. You guys are absolute sunshine and it is amazing how you just mitigate the little crap that lurks around the forum now and then. 

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Brilliant as usual, Hitler.

Piya had it coming. But I felt bad for her today. She was so desperate to know what Abhay was. Who he is. Whats his history.

I think I saw a lil bit of jealousy when she spoke about Maithili. I am not sure.

Abhay really can control his temper. If I was in his spot, boy oh boy!

A GOOD episode after a long time. I loved it.
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
"your analysis is so good friend, one thing is could not understand "piya ne abhay ko paya hi kab tha jo usko khone ka darr hai.
Ishita131 Senior Member
Ishita131
Ishita131

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Agree with you !!! Superbly written !!!! just starstruck at ur writing !!! 

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Today's irony. Piya telling Abhay that she doesn't want to lose him. Lose him? Is he even with her? He is not - he is still the same forbidden dream - a million miles away. 

P.S- Abhay-Piya are not a love story if you look at the kind of angsty , erratic , abnormal  and connected relationship they have. They are just a dark, forbidden and sadistic fairytale which has no past , no present and no future. And that is what makes PKYEK exciting inspite of all the bloopers and fillers that the makers dish out to you.

this scares me !!! i mean but as this is supposed to be abhay - pia love story and not abhay - pia - maithili love story so i am just hoping that abhay does come out of his blackhole someday (ASAP) and loves her more than he ever did maithili !!!  i mean that if ever he would have to choose between piya and maithili it would defo be piya and he wouldnt even consider maithili - i know with a love like this its hard to happen but its possible and hope it does !!! 

All this agony and pain of abhay and piya makes me wish that maithili never existed , their story would have been so much more simpler without her or else abhay's love for her should not be so deep !! but w/e it may be  all i want s for abhay to love piya more than anything !!! 

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Read somewhere on the web that after Piya's accident Abhay kills Danish and confesses his love to her,they both get married and end of story by the last week of January.ROFL
Broken Heart

very nice joke
Onyx. IF-Dazzler
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
awesome post pocaClap
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
so brillaintly written. Feeling equally bad for both of them. As u said it's not the fault of fire it's his nature and of course this fairy tale is a dark one which has no present,past and future.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index