Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz-Piya : Main tumhe khonaa nahiin chaahti (Page 6)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Wow... Beautiful conversation between you two. I loved every word of it. So much depth, observation and great details... I simply loved it.

P.S. Pocas, even I doubt Chillz is 18 but then I think of Pia's age and then realise that Chillz captures Pia's emotions very well in her OSs. 

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Clap.....are u sure u are 18? LOL....You have a deep understanding of the human heart and how much it can bear and hide. I love what you've said about Piya. Yes, she is crazed, obsessed, insane about Abhay and that is why he is scared of her. Remember he had told her once - Mujhe darr lagta hai tumse, Piya. Jis tarah mujhe dekhti ho, usse. Jo tumne aaj kiya , usse aur jo ho sakta hai, usse.

Abhay cannot fight Piya because  you just said her obsession for Abhay is just as deep as his obsession and wait for Maithli. She can wait for him till the end of time and she will.

One cannot choose between Abhay and Piya at this point. Two disturbed souls playing a merry go round and who know for how long. One of them will have to stop and that someone is Abhay.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm 18ROFL
Thank youEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Oh yes, I remember those dialogues. He can see how deep and intense Pia's feelings are for him and he's afraid that she might lose herself in his world without realising it and caring about it. But look at the irony, Poco. Pia's dialogue to Abhay today, "Kya tumhe meri aankhon mein kuch nahi dikhta? Ki tum mere liye kya ho?" Well, Abhay is just too hurt to analyse the emotions her eyes are conveying to him. Otherwise we all know that if anyone can look through Pia's eyes, right into her heart it's Abhay!
Pia was today begging Abhay to come back to her. We can see that Pia believes that someday, Abhay will love her and come to her and she's willing to wait for that day even if it means waiting for her last breath. Let's see if Pia's faith in Abhay's ability to feel for her is sustained or shattered.
As far as giving up goes, has Pia ever given up on anything?? It is Abhay who'll ultimately accept defeat!
I remember this beautiful quote by William Wordsworth, "I gave up my life to be the person I am now. Was it worth it?" A little out of context here but still, Pia will give up her life as she knows it for Abhay and for her, it'll totally be worth it! She will have no regretsApprove

Edited by Ritz93 - 21 January 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@purva_j and Ritzy: Lol! Thanks a lot guys but I can assure you that I am exactly 18 years, 2 months and 24 days old!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Chill_Out]@purva_j and Ritzy: Lol! Thanks a lot guys but I can assure you that I am exactly 18 years, 2 months and 24 days old!ROFL[/QUOTE ]

dont worry! we believe you... Well Happy Belated (18th) birthday which you just had 2 months and 24 days back...Tongue

Edited by purva_j - 21 January 2011 at 12:25pm

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

[QUOTE=Chill_Out]@purva_j and Ritzy: Lol! Thanks a lot guys but I can assure you that I am exactly 18 years, 2 months and 24 days old!ROFL[/QUOTE ]

dont worry! we believe you... Well Happy Belated (18th) birthday which you just had 2 months and 24 days back...Tongue

Aww!! Thank you!Hug

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Oh my God..!! What an analysis Poca..so BRILLIANT..exactly like the Breath taking episode..!! I actually KNEW it ki Abhay Piya ko kuch bhi nahin karega..!! he is IN LOVE WITH PIYA..and He according to me is not aware fo it..yes a VAMPIRE who is supposed to have no heart or feelings is HAVING it..and that scene ..when Piya keep son repeating you love me na Abhay..??!! with that LOVE OOZING..like volcano eyes...and Abhay staring down at her..spitting venom of NO I hate you..!! (its likeDay Dreaming he is convincing himself ..that he HATES HER which he is not He knows that deep deep deep down his supposedly non existant HEART..!! MY HEART WAS SO JUMPING SOMMERSALT during that scene..God that was a real great impact scene of LOVE..NO wonder it is been written since the day this earth is exsisted..that LOVE IS GOD & LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL..!! Day Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 21 January 2011 at 1:47pm

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Wow... Beautiful conversation between you two. I loved every word of it. So much depth, observation and great details... I simply loved it.

P.S. Pocas, even I doubt Chillz is 18 but then I think of Pia's age and then realise that Chillz captures Pia's emotions very well in her OSs. 

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Clap.....are u sure u are 18? LOL....You have a deep understanding of the human heart and how much it can bear and hide. I love what you've said about Piya. Yes, she is crazed, obsessed, insane about Abhay and that is why he is scared of her. Remember he had told her once - Mujhe darr lagta hai tumse, Piya. Jis tarah mujhe dekhti ho, usse. Jo tumne aaj kiya , usse aur jo ho sakta hai, usse.

Abhay cannot fight Piya because  you just said her obsession for Abhay is just as deep as his obsession and wait for Maithli. She can wait for him till the end of time and she will.

One cannot choose between Abhay and Piya at this point. Two disturbed souls playing a merry go round and who know for how long. One of them will have to stop and that someone is Abhay.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm 18ROFL
Thank youEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Oh yes, I remember those dialogues. He can see how deep and intense Pia's feelings are for him and he's afraid that she might lose herself in his world without realising it and caring about it. But look at the irony, Poco. Pia's dialogue to Abhay today, "Kya tumhe meri aankhon mein kuch nahi dikhta? Ki tum mere liye kya ho?" Well, Abhay is just too hurt to analyse the emotions her eyes are conveying to him. Otherwise we all know that if anyone can look through Pia's eyes, right into her heart it's Abhay!
Pia was today begging Abhay to come back to her. We can see that Pia believes that someday, Abhay will love her and come to her and she's willing to wait for that day even if it means waiting for her last breath. Let's see if Pia's faith in Abhay's ability to feel for her is sustained or shattered.
As far as giving up goes, has Pia ever given up on anything?? It is Abhay who'll ultimately accept defeat!
I remember this beautiful quote by William Wordsworth, "I gave up my life to be the person I am now. Was it worth it?" A little out of context here but still, Pia will give up her life as she knows it for Abhay and for her, it'll totally be worth it! She will have no regretsApprove

RITZI..I love you for writing so beautifully yaar..I so so so agree with you as always..You are a AWESOME & BRILLIANT writer Ritzi like Poca & chilz.(and sorry I want to mention many others here..but not getting the usernames properly.Embarrassed.).We in PKYEK forum are so lucky to have so many many good writers yaar..I love all PKYEKians..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepRitzieTheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwww..... thanks totzy. I will die of heart attack with joy. You compared me with my favourites Pocas and Chillz. I am already flying (or dying?)...

Okay, let me come back to the earth. Thanks a lot and I appreciate your comments. But frankly, there is no comparison with these two. They understand the human emotions so well and write so beautifully that I can't even imagine.

And I love PKYEKinas too. This is my only forum but still favourite. SmileBig smile 

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

[QUOTE=Ritz93]

RITZI..I love you for writing so beautifully yaar..I so so so agree with you as always..You are a AWESOME & BRILLIANT writer Ritzi like Poca & chilz.(and sorry I want to mention many others here..but not getting the usernames properly.Embarrassed.).We in PKYEK forum are so lucky to have so many many good writers yaar..I love all PKYEKians..

Edited by Ritz93 - 21 January 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Poca, beautiful, beautiful analysis Big smileClap what an emotional roller coaster of an episode it was....and you summed it up beautifully,abhiya love story is all about intense and extreme emotions....and your analysis of both sides is bang on target....

Abhay and Piya are truly made for each other, even though it may not look like it as of now...they are much alike in love, being totally fanaa for their loves, abhay for maithali and pia for abhay...and does it matter to piya that she'll be consumed in the darkness...i don't think so...I agree with Ritzi that the accident may be the shocker that jolts abhay to wake up to piya's feelings....I know its very hard to see abhay in pain like this and all heartbroken over maithali, but maybe this is what he needs at this moment...to grieve completely for maithali...only when he comes out of his loss over maithali will he be able to see piya...and how long that will take, is upto Ekta mai's mercy....

Chillz, I loved your analysisBig smileThumbs Up I love reading yours, Ritzi's and Poca's posts everydayBig smile though you guys cover every teeny weeny detail of the episode by the time i post and am left wondering what to writeLOL

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index