Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz-Piya : Main tumhe khonaa nahiin chaahti (Page 5)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
My darling Pocu Big smile.... you make the show more interesting Thumbs Up
n I agree with you that Abhay is going to feel as passionately for Pia as he does for Maithili........n I feel he will realize before Pia does that  Maithili n Pia are the same......... Smile

Edited by sumadear13 - 21 January 2011 at 11:38am

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Your posts are always beautiful PocaClap
Both Abhay and Piya touched my heart today with their anguish.Cry
You brought out their emotions so vividly.Embarrassed
Yeah Piya did say she is afraid to lose Abhay but I thought that it was as a friend I think right now love isnt first priority for her its Abhays smile and happiness.
I am still hoping for Abhay to come back to that cave.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

You said it and that too beautifully. Nothing else to add. :)

Today's epi was just too painful to watch. Ouch
You are so right, Matz has completely over taken their lives. And it is Scary. Ouch .....And it may be sad dark forbidden tale of love but its between Abhay and Pia. And i want it to stay like that. I really hope that they dont add another fifth or whatever angle to the story....just too attached to Abhiya now.

Thank you, Anu. Smile.....Maithli is the only angle in the Abhay-Piya story that makes sense and is properly interwoven. Rest , we don't need anyone else in their love story. Kabir and T are fine at a subtle level pursuing Abhay and Piya but that's it. Ek Maithli hi handle nahiin hoti - sabki band bajaa rakhi hai. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ameres

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res!! I have to watch the episode. Will read and comment then!ROFL

-Edited-

Omg, what an episode!! I still have goosebumps! Yes, definitely Abhay was more hurt than angry, there is no doubt about that. His silent messages to the sleeping Pia were clearly conveying how betrayed and cheated he'd felt! Pia was the only person who was closest to someone who Abhay could connect with. He'd told her once 'Don't break my trust, Pia' and today, according to him, she broke his trust, made a mockery out of his feelings!
I always knew that Abhay was never really capable of harming Pia or anyone for that matter so I wasn't really too scared on that front.
I remember the first scene when Pia said that once people go out of our lives, they shut all doors of coming back. I won't say I agree with this philosophy of hers but she wants Abhay to believe the same. She wants him to accept that Maithili is gone and is never coming back. She can't see him burning in this fire. She wants to pull him out of it! Little does she know that in her quest to pull Abhay out of this fire, she herself will get burnt, destroyed, finished! But she does not care. She does not care who Abhay is and what he brings with him. She just cares about him and wants him even if it means potential doom for her. She's obsessed, she's crazy, she's insane and she doesn't care about the fact that she is the above three. She can't see beyond Abhay just like Abhay cannot see beyond Maithili. She doesn't care if her identity, her individuality is not respected. She doesn't care if Abhay calls her 'Maithili'. If that what he wants then so be it. She just wants him to come out of that big, deep, dark, black hole called depression. She wants to break the walls that he's built around himself. She wants to make him happy again! And she's willing to do anything for that, literally, anything!
Abhay, well, what to even say about him? He's just as obsessed about Maithili as Pia is about him. You put it so well, he finds solace in Maithili's grave. It's as if she's there with him, it's as if he is in the comfort of her lap. Pia had indeed raked up his oldest and most painful wounds and it will take forever for him to get over the pain, agony and anguish caused by Pia. He was waiting relentlessly for Maithili and he'd thought she'd come back. But the harsh truth that that was not Maithili but her doppelganger was a realisation that Maithili might never come back and he hated that! He hated Pia for reminding him that Maithili was gone and only she was there, only Maithili's face was there.
Now, the episode has made me go through a whirlpool of emotions. I have no idea who to feel sorry for, who to feel bad for. On one side, I have Pia who is hopelessly in love with the man who potentially hates even the sight of her and on the other side, I have  Abhay who is even more hopelessly in love with the woman who has been gone for nearly two centuries and the teenager who stands in front of him, is only her face. She can never be 'her' as he says. I think I will only feel sorry for Abhiya, the couple whose love story will be darker than the moonless night.

Clap.....are u sure u are 18? LOL....You have a deep understanding of the human heart and how much it can bear and hide. I love what you've said about Piya. Yes, she is crazed, obsessed, insane about Abhay and that is why he is scared of her. Remember he had told her once - Mujhe darr lagta hai tumse, Piya. Jis tarah mujhe dekhti ho, usse. Jo tumne aaj kiya , usse aur jo ho sakta hai, usse.

Abhay cannot fight Piya because  you just said her obsession for Abhay is just as deep as his obsession and wait for Maithli. She can wait for him till the end of time and she will.

One cannot choose between Abhay and Piya at this point. Two disturbed souls playing a merry go round and who know for how long. One of them will have to stop and that someone is Abhay.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugreepicheep--sumana13--Ritziereadingworms..Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you, Ritz, Yeah, today's episode was emotionally charged, especially from Piya's side. Abay stayed as cold and hateful as he had planned to. He only broken down at Metz' grave.

Abhay is still Maithli's Abhay and who knows how long is the wait for Piya.

Somehow, the way Abhay is being shaken up to core by the past few incidents, I have a feeling that this is moving in a better direction. And I think Pia's wait may not be that long. (but can't say, Ekta's serials take too long to come to the point)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Thank you, Anu. Smile.....Maithli is the only angle in the Abhay-Piya story that makes sense and is properly interwoven. Rest , we don't need anyone else in their love story. Kabir and T are fine at a subtle level pursuing Abhay and Piya but that's it. Ek Maithli hi handle nahiin hoti - sabki band bajaa rakhi hai. LOL

Lol. I know. But my comment came from the numerous posts that i have been reading for a past few days. Honestly i dont want it to go the VD way. I really hope they dont follow the brother falling for Pia too track. I wont be able to handle more of the twists! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Clap.....are u sure u are 18? LOL....You have a deep understanding of the human heart and how much it can bear and hide. I love what you've said about Piya. Yes, she is crazed, obsessed, insane about Abhay and that is why he is scared of her. Remember he had told her once - Mujhe darr lagta hai tumse, Piya. Jis tarah mujhe dekhti ho, usse. Jo tumne aaj kiya , usse aur jo ho sakta hai, usse.

Abhay cannot fight Piya because  you just said her obsession for Abhay is just as deep as his obsession and wait for Maithli. She can wait for him till the end of time and she will.

One cannot choose between Abhay and Piya at this point. Two disturbed souls playing a merry go round and who know for how long. One of them will have to stop and that someone is Abhay.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm 18ROFL
Thank youEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Oh yes, I remember those dialogues. He can see how deep and intense Pia's feelings are for him and he's afraid that she might lose herself in his world without realising it and caring about it. But look at the irony, Poco. Pia's dialogue to Abhay today, "Kya tumhe meri aankhon mein kuch nahi dikhta? Ki tum mere liye kya ho?" Well, Abhay is just too hurt to analyse the emotions her eyes are conveying to him. Otherwise we all know that if anyone can look through Pia's eyes, right into her heart it's Abhay!
Pia was today begging Abhay to come back to her. We can see that Pia believes that someday, Abhay will love her and come to her and she's willing to wait for that day even if it means waiting for her last breath. Let's see if Pia's faith in Abhay's ability to feel for her is sustained or shattered.
As far as giving up goes, has Pia ever given up on anything?? It is Abhay who'll ultimately accept defeat!
I remember this beautiful quote by William Wordsworth, "I gave up my life to be the person I am now. Was it worth it?" A little out of context here but still, Pia will give up her life as she knows it for Abhay and for her, it'll totally be worth it! She will have no regretsApprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugreepicheep--sumana13--Ritziesushupspyar-ishk

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm 18ROFL
Thank youEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Oh yes, I remember those dialogues. He can see how deep and intense Pia's feelings are for him and he's afraid that she might lose herself in his world without realising it and caring about it. But look at the irony, Poco. Pia's dialogue to Abhay today, "Kya tumhe meri aankhon mein kuch nahi dikhta? Ki tum mere liye kya ho?" Well, Abhay is just too hurt to analyse the emotions her eyes are conveying to him. Otherwise we all know that if anyone can look through Pia's eyes, right into her heart it's Abhay!
Pia was today begging Abhay to come back to her. We can see that Pia believes that someday, Abhay will love her and come to her and she's willing to wait for that day even if it means waiting for her last breath. Let's see if Pia's faith in Abhay's ability to feel for her is sustained or shattered.
As far as giving up goes, has Pia ever given up on anything?? It is Abhay who'll ultimately accept defeat!
I remember this beautiful quote by William Wordsworth, "I gave up my life to be the person I am now. Was it worth it?" A little out of context here but still, Pia will give up her life as she knows it for Abhay and for her, it'll totally be worth it! She will have no regretsApprove
you both seems to me, much more matured than 18...well,  its just compliment.. its great that you have good understanding and thinking in such a young age...

Edited by purva_j - 21 January 2011 at 11:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index