Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz-Piya : Main tumhe khonaa nahiin chaahti (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

you summarized it very well Pocho..yes I felt bad for Piya as well as Abhay....cant side anyone, coz i know how it feels when someone breaks ur heart...nyways, even if A comes to know of P's real intentions, i am still thnking how will their love story begin or progress especially with Metz love in A's mind and heart????
It will be somethng to wait and watch and CVs will have to work super hard to get a story for them!

Thank you, sweetzEmbarrassed. Well, we have known this from day 1. That Abhay will always break Piya's heart and yet Piya will keep fighting Abhay for his love. Not to forget, Maithli is still around. An impossible love story indeed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateeksh--sumana13--

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
delightful analysis of an even more delightful episode. I loved Abhay and Pia's clash today<3
cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Except the Abhiya part today,
did anyone notice,when misha slapped shaurya,he touched his opposite cheek Confused
And did Shaurya,climb into her room,through her window,or was it just another dream?
Sorry for mentioning a blooper in a non blooper section LOL

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Beautiful... Just beautiful Pocas... 

From a devastated lover to revenges to venting to vulnerable heart to darkness to promise of light to heart connections... you covered it all so beautifully. You know what I am turning a fan of yours tooSmile

Yes, today's episode had extremes of emotions of love, hurt, obsession, helplessness, concern. 

One thing is for sure Abhay is a lover and he can't hurt anybody and Pia is much more special than anybody.

On the other hand I als think that, it's better if Abhay realises soon that Pia's love for him is no less than his love for Maithili. I am not trying to compare, the both loves are different kinds but it is just the realisation of depth in Pia's love may help Abhay come out of shadows.

Thank you, Ritz, Yeah, today's episode was emotionally charged, especially from Piya's side. Abay stayed as cold and hateful as he had planned to. He only broken down at Metz' grave.

Abhay is still Maithli's Abhay and who knows how long is the wait for Piya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Edited my take on pg1Embarrassed
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay..I have Edited on page 2..
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

nice post Thumbs Up.btw woh aag ekta ne jalai ROFL

Thank you. Smile.....thanks mere dimaag ki batti jalaane ke liye. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
My darling Pocu Big smile.... you make the show more interesting Thumbs Up
n I agree with you that Abhay is going to feel as passionately for Pia as he does for Maithili........n I feel he will realize before Pia does that  Maithili n Pia are the same......... Smile

Edited by sumadear13 - 21 January 2011 at 11:38am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index