Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz-Piya : Main tumhe khonaa nahiin chaahti (Page 2)

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
God ! I love your posts. I always read them. You always sum up the episode in such a beautiful and poetic way, and you analyse it so well.

I don't know what to say more, because you've already said everything.Smile hehe

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode ! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Fabulous post Poca.. The episode was way to different than what we can predict..
Abhay kidnapping Pia.. Was not at all expected atleast by me.. It was scary..!! And yes the place was luking lyk a Vampires Den.. The Lion was much furious..abt what happened with him in past centuries.. Pia was partly correct..cum'on She is obsessed with Abhay..!! She loves him.. Her yelling at him shouting out loud abt her feeling..though, Abhay feel like an iron rod n Pia magnetic pull was more than Maithili's Gravitational one..
But.. Here, we'r talking abt Met's Abhay .. He was still visualizing Maithili in Piya.. He so damn,wished for Metz.. He was rather hurt than angry..!! His frustration was not becoz he didn't have Metz with him..but becoz Pia played with his stern emotions.. The one he controlled since centuries was affected..he rather felt lyk crushed.. trashed..or used.. Just for Pia's curiosity.. Her obsessive behaviour was totally shown highlighted.. Though..humans show only 10% of the personality.. But here Pia's obsession was lyk volcano burst.. 90% out.. The ice berg didn't hide out inside her.. She wanted to melt in Abhay's arms.. She culd do anything for knwing him better.. Solving the secret was the only ultimate goal.. She found..!!
Let's see.. Hw much time Abhay can resist his pain..inside.. Even he wants to unfold his dark secret..but he even knws the outcome of it..
Wuld be dangerous for Piya..
As for tomorrow..Abhay will surely save Pia..from there..!!

Edited by NIDIZ - 21 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

even i felt like hugging pia she still in that creepy place not bothering for what can happen to her in that place but she is waiting for abhay to come back to her
she loves him so much and does want to share his greif but abhay being soo hurt runs away leaving her all alone ........
its reallly sad
the present is so dark and the future is very much uncertain
we all know he will get back and show her what he is
what will follow is also know but i just cant stop thinking about what effect it will have on us when the episode comes on air

what e24 video shows that pia will get into an accident due to danish and abhay for once wont be able to save her.....the look abhay has(who has come to the hospital covering himself up)  seeing her in (shown only for some seconds)there is heart touching..
.alright they do have a connection but where does this all lead to ?
we still have no answer to these questions

Yep. Both Abhay and Piya are in a terrible shape at the moment and their feelings and emotiona are natural at this point. AP's future is uncertain and that is what makes them interesting.

Maybe Piya's accident was needed to remove Abhay's layer of defence. Piya is scared that she will lose Abhay and we need the same fear in Abhay that he could lose Piya indeed.

cutemug--sumana13--

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by sushups

even i felt like hugging pia she still in that creepy place not bothering for what can happen to her in that place but she is waiting for abhay to come back to her
she loves him so much and does want to share his greif but abhay being soo hurt runs away leaving her all alone ........
its reallly sad
the present is so dark and the future is very much uncertain
we all know he will get back and show her what he is
what will follow is also know but i just cant stop thinking about what effect it will have on us when the episode comes on air

what e24 video shows that pia will get into an accident due to danish and abhay for once wont be able to save her.....the look abhay has(who has come to the hospital covering himself up)  seeing her in (shown only for some seconds)there is heart touching..
.alright they do have a connection but where does this all lead to ?
we still have no answer to these questions

Yep. Both Abhay and Piya are in a terrible shape at the moment and their feelings and emotiona are natural at this point. AP's future is uncertain and that is what makes them interesting.

Maybe Piya's accident was needed to remove Abhay's layer of defence. Piya is scared that she will lose Abhay and we need the same fear in Abhay that he could lose Piya indeed.

very well said but do u think will abhay still have that feeling for after he is soo hurt
even after seeing her in that condition will he feel the way he felt for maithli if even a little less or he will feel bad as much as pias other friends will?

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Very nice post Big smile
Ok sry for my badtameezi but i really ROFLed when abhay left piya in dat vampires' adda nd said sumthing like..."tum jin vampires ki research kar rahi ho woh ancient tym mein yahaan logon ka khoon peene aate the aur shayad abhi bhi aate hain......." nd left her alone in dat scary bhutiya placeROFL this was better dan i expected frm abhayROFLROFLROFL....................
but really felt bad for both of dem...........abhay got fanaaa in maithali's love nd piya is unconditionally geeting fanaaa in dis forbidden luv of abhay..........Cry

LOL.... u are not alone, my dear. I was laughing as well. Itni dukhi situation mein bhi Abhay ko humour soojh raha tha.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....Piya ke research ke saare shauk 5 minute mein poore kar diye.OuchLOL..

Piya's world is her wait for Abhay and Abhay's world is his eternal wait for Maithli. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--sumana13--Befikre

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
you summarized it very well Pocho..yes I felt bad for Piya as well as Abhay....cant side anyone, coz i know how it feels when someone breaks ur heart...nyways, even if A comes to know of P's real intentions, i am still thnking how will their love story begin or progress especially with Metz love in A's mind and heart????
It will be somethng to wait and watch and CVs will have to work super hard to get a story for them!

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Beautiful... Just beautiful Pocas... 

From a devastated lover to revenges to venting to vulnerable heart to darkness to promise of light to heart connections... you covered it all so beautifully. You know what I am turning a fan of yours tooSmile

Yes, today's episode had extremes of emotions of love, hurt, obsession, helplessness, concern. 

One thing is for sure Abhay is a lover and he can't hurt anybody and Pia is much more special than anybody.

On the other hand I als think that, it's better if Abhay realises soon that Pia's love for him is no less than his love for Maithili. I am not trying to compare, the both loves are different kinds but it is just the realisation of depth in Pia's love may help Abhay come out of shadows.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepkaushiki9TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index