Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
"your analysis is so good friend, one thing is could not understand "piya ne abhay ko paya hi kab tha jo usko khone ka darr hai.
Ishita131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Agree with you !!! Superbly written !!!! just starstruck at ur writing !!! 

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Today's irony. Piya telling Abhay that she doesn't want to lose him. Lose him? Is he even with her? He is not - he is still the same forbidden dream - a million miles away. 

P.S- Abhay-Piya are not a love story if you look at the kind of angsty , erratic , abnormal  and connected relationship they have. They are just a dark, forbidden and sadistic fairytale which has no past , no present and no future. And that is what makes PKYEK exciting inspite of all the bloopers and fillers that the makers dish out to you.

this scares me !!! i mean but as this is supposed to be abhay - pia love story and not abhay - pia - maithili love story so i am just hoping that abhay does come out of his blackhole someday (ASAP) and loves her more than he ever did maithili !!!  i mean that if ever he would have to choose between piya and maithili it would defo be piya and he wouldnt even consider maithili - i know with a love like this its hard to happen but its possible and hope it does !!! 

All this agony and pain of abhay and piya makes me wish that maithili never existed , their story would have been so much more simpler without her or else abhay's love for her should not be so deep !! but w/e it may be  all i want s for abhay to love piya more than anything !!! 

usha786 thumbnail
Read somewhere on the web that after Piya's accident Abhay kills Danish and confesses his love to her,they both get married and end of story by the last week of January.🤣
🥺

very nice joke
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so brillaintly written. Feeling equally bad for both of them. As u said it's not the fault of fire it's his nature and of course this fairy tale is a dark one which has no present,past and future.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: usha786

Read somewhere on the web that after Piya's accident Abhay kills Danish and confesses his love to her,they both get married and end of story by the last week of January.🤣
🥺

very nice joke

Kahan kahan se ye sab joke milta hai.😆 Arey abhi abhay ki bro ki entry baki hai.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Kahan kahan se ye sab joke milta hai.😆 Arey abhi abhay ki bro ki entry baki hai.

Knowing Ekta, It'll be Jan 2018🤔 ðŸ˜†