Abhay-Metz-Piya : Main tumhe khonaa nahiin chaahti - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sushups

very well said but do u think will abhay still have that feeling for after he is soo hurt
even after seeing her in that condition will he feel the way he felt for maithli if even a little less or he will feel bad as much as pias other friends will?

Abhay is connected to Piya and no matter how angry he gets , his feelings - whatever they are at the moment will conquer his temper and bitterness. But one can't say whether Abhay is going to feel as passionately for Piya as he does for Maithli at the moment.
You said it and that too beautifully. Nothing else to add. :)

Today's epi was just too painful to watch.
You are so right, Matz has completely over taken their lives. And it is Scary.  .....And it may be sad dark forbidden tale of love but its between Abhay and Pia. And i want it to stay like that. I really hope that they dont add another fifth or whatever angle to the story....just too attached to Abhiya now.

Awesome awesome awesome post. I couldn't agree more.

Abhay is deeply hurt and shattered by one person who was becoming a part of his life - a person for whom he had done so much, how could she make a mockery out of him and Maithili. She knew Maithili is Abhay's weakness, when it comes to Maithili he can be really vulnerable and yet she betrayed him. How could she ? But Abhay can never hurt anyone, he couldn't.

And Pia is so irrevocably in love with him, and he would be the last person she would ever want to hurt. Her monologues were really sad where she is sitting alone and crying 'I need you to be happy. Main tumhe akela iss aag mein jalte hue nahi dekh sakti, main toh tumhe wahan se nikalna chahti hoon'.

As of now they both are in a terrible state emotionally. You just feel so very bad for both of them. And all the times when Abhay would ask her to stay away because it would destroy her (like the initial promo - matt aao mere kareeb aag hoon main jal jaogi) is making perfect sense. Like it has always been said - theirs is a forbidden love story.

Indeed they are connected, it is an inexplicable connection. And yeah, what Maithili is to Abhay, Abhay is to Pia. I don't know if Abhay will go back to help her, will he listen to her screams and will he once again be her saviour - I hope so. Abhay and Pia's pained expressions were a horrible sight.
What a fabulous analysis!!
its definately a hard episode on both side..emotional battle between Abhay and Piya..
I dont want blaim Pia now for what she has done to find the truth and not to Abhay who does not want listen Pia or can not see love in her eyes... Both are right at their place...
Even though Abhay said he does not love Pia or he will never love her but there is still some connection between two that Abhay also wont deny. He is always there to help her when she needs. He always gets signal, when is in problem or when she calls him... Now I feel, Maithilee must be reborn as Pia for Abhay, but she does not remember that. Otherwise why Abhay will still gets connected to her, even though he could not forget his love with Metz for 200+ years, even though she is not anymore... Abhay and Metz are soulmates.. and his soul is still getting connected to Piya's soul...even though after 200 years he still deeply love to Metz... You are right.. AbhiIa relationship is different, it has no past, no presence and no future.. only darkness..
Originally posted by Prateeksh

you summarized it very well Pocho..yes I felt bad for Piya as well as Abhay....cant side anyone, coz i know how it feels when someone breaks ur heart...nyways, even if A comes to know of P's real intentions, i am still thnking how will their love story begin or progress especially with Metz love in A's mind and heart????
It will be somethng to wait and watch and CVs will have to work super hard to get a story for them!

Thank you, sweetz😳. Well, we have known this from day 1. That Abhay will always break Piya's heart and yet Piya will keep fighting Abhay for his love. Not to forget, Maithli is still around. An impossible love story indeed.
delightful analysis of an even more delightful episode. I loved Abhay and Pia's clash today<3
Except the Abhiya part today,
did anyone notice,when misha slapped shaurya,he touched his opposite cheek 😕
And did Shaurya,climb into her room,through her window,or was it just another dream?
Sorry for mentioning a blooper in a non blooper section ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ritz93

Beautiful... Just beautiful Pocas... 

From a devastated lover to revenges to venting to vulnerable heart to darkness to promise of light to heart connections... you covered it all so beautifully. You know what I am turning a fan of yours too😊. 

Yes, today's episode had extremes of emotions of love, hurt, obsession, helplessness, concern. 

One thing is for sure Abhay is a lover and he can't hurt anybody and Pia is much more special than anybody.

On the other hand I als think that, it's better if Abhay realises soon that Pia's love for him is no less than his love for Maithili. I am not trying to compare, the both loves are different kinds but it is just the realisation of depth in Pia's love may help Abhay come out of shadows.

Thank you, Ritz, Yeah, today's episode was emotionally charged, especially from Piya's side. Abay stayed as cold and hateful as he had planned to. He only broken down at Metz' grave.

Abhay is still Maithli's Abhay and who knows how long is the wait for Piya.

Edited my take on pg1😳
Sorry for the delay..I have Edited on page 2..