Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz-Piya : Main tumhe khonaa nahiin chaahti

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Abhay-Metz-Piya : Main tumhe khonaa nahiin chaahti

Hi there!

So, we had a rather emotionally ridden war of the hearts between Abhay-Piya. The war of light against the dark where Piya tries helplessly to convince Abhay that she is his promise of light. And Abhay hatefully tells her that he belongs in the shadows and darkness is his refuge.

No, Abhay didn't do anything of the kind that everyone was fearing. I guess he is just too kind even in his fury and Piya being his soft spot , his weakness , he did nothing except scaring her , blasting her and abandoning here. He could have done much worse but he didn't. So, I agree with what Chillz said yesterday – Abhay is not angry. He is hurt – hurt that the person he trusted the most , the person whom he had begun to depend just turned around and broke him.

It doesn't seem like Abhay had any intentions of hurting Piya. He just wanted to vent out and scare the living hell out of him. And he did just that – infact , he couldn't even do that much properly. He was emotionally raw and his face was, well, just screaming – MAITHLI.

When you see him round up a sleeping Piya in her room and hear him say that Piya was his friend – she was the one whom he had opened his doors – somebody he had begun to accept as a part of his life – but what did she do? Broke his trust. Hurt him. Made a whole sitcom out of him and Maithli.

And when , he brings her to the old hub of the vampires ( which are Chaandivili Caves BTW , the most authentic looking Bhootiya location where 80% scenes of bhoot-giri are shot for all serials ). ….so, when he brings her there , Piya's fear of Abhay is only momentary and fleeting – it all boils down to her love , passion and yearning for Abhay. When he confronts her about the Metz impersonation , pinning her to a wall – she knows she cannot lie anymore. She gives in and that only makes Abhay 'hate' her more and feel disgusted that she could this to him.

What followed was a battle of emotions between the lion and the lamb. As a disgusted , broken and betrayed Abhay threw it in her face that he hates her – that he doesn't want to see her again – that resembling Maithli doesn't mean becoming Maithli- that he doesn't want to see her ever again…..on the other hand , a much-in-love resilient woman bares her heart in front of him. After a long time, you feel bad for the chick. Really bad. The way she desperately tries to convince Abhay that she is trying to help him , trying to pull him out of the dark because she loves him – because she doesn't want to lose him to the abyss that he is speeding towards – that whatever she does is because she loves him.

Piya has understood that Abhay is not human because she told him that she knows he is Abhayendra – that Metz is his life and not some research – that he is all alone and ChaandEena are not his folks. But I guess the obsessive love that she has for Abhay is much greater than all sanity and fear that you would expect from a person.

You feel like giving Piya a console-hug when you see her unleash her heart in front of a stubborn and resilient Abhay. She tries to evoke the man behind the monster – she believes that she and Metz are converging for Abhay and that Abhay really does love Piya. It is kind of sniff-sniff-sob-sob to see Piya desperately ask Abhay to confess that he loves her .

Abhay? What do you expect from Maithli's Abhay? He just breaks her heart in style and tells her a good 4-5 times that he doesn't love her – he will never love her. Piya at her vulnerable worst and Abhay at his heartless best. " I don't love you, Piya. I will never love you." How cold it sounded when Abhay said that to a crying Piya.

Abhay , once again , rejected Piya and where do you think he went running to find solace and escape Piya? Metz' grave. That is the only place where this melancholic and suicidal monster finds peace.

Yes, he left Piya all alone in the vampire hub – someplace in the woods that Piya knows nothing of. Inflicting his only sign of insensitivity and a vengeful heart, Abhay left Piya in a place that she knows nothing of. She kept screaming for Abhay to come back , to not leave her alone in this dangerous place but Abhay just ran – ran from Piya's haunting pleas for help – sticking to his guns of punishing Piya.

Piya doesn't know where she is – she has just been left in  a dark , scary cave and she has no idea where to go or what is outside. But is she scared about what could happen to her? No. She is not. Instead, she sits around a fire ( Vampires ka blanket churaaya? Aur aag ko kya stones rub karke jalaaya? Must say , either she is a wonderwoman or else has done a crash course in survival)……..she doesn't think about ways to escape out of the cave or scream for help. She just sits and sobs for Abhay – of what she did to him and how much she loves him. Knowing that Abhay is not around to hear her , she still begs him to come back to her and believe in her promise of light. No, she doesn't care about what Abhay has just done to her or what can happen to her – all she cares about is that Abhay hates her and she loves him. Abnormal , right? But then, that is the extent of Piya's craze for Abhay.

On the other hand, Abhay just drills it in your head again and again that his love for Metz is deeper than water and as irrevocable as Piya's love for him. Just look at him when he is lying down on Maithli's grave – lifeless, vulnerable and burning in the agony that he lives everyday. It is almost as if he is sleeping in Metz' lap.

So, does it end here? No. Piya's voice , her call for help, her screams travel to Abhay across spaces and wake him up from the peaceful slumber that he slipped into. She wakes up Abhay from Metz' lap and once again , you know that they both are CONNECTED. Abhay may not love Piya as he believes but he is bound to her and no matter how far he runs , all roads will always lead back to Piya.

Anyway , all said and done, the fact is that Metz is Abhay's root in the current scenario. Uproot Metz from Abhay and Abhay will be over. Abhay has turned into this self destructive sadist whose obsession and wait for Metz has consumed him – and it is scary and fascinating to think of a love of that kind. Imagine, waiting for your true love across time , spaces endlessly without any sign of hope but hanging onto her words of promise that she will be back. Would you still be standing there looking at the door of time? No. But a lover like Abhay can and he is.

Piya is no longer Piya , she herself and Abhay naturally have taken away her identity from her. Abhay looks at Maithli when he looks at Piya – watch him call Piya Maithli once again today. And Piya is dissolving in Maithli in many ways – the identical faces, Piya's unconscious effort to look like Maithli with those hair and Piya living Maithli.

Strange. A woman who has been dead for 200 years is more alive than Abhay and Piya. THAT is her impact and it is eerie.

Today's irony. Piya telling Abhay that she doesn't want to lose him. Lose him? Is he even with her? He is not - he is still the same forbidden dream - a million miles away.

P.S- Abhay-Piya are not a love story if you look at the kind of angsty , erratic , abnormal  and connected relationship they have. They are just a dark, forbidden and sadistic fairytale which has no past , no present and no future. And that is what makes PKYEK exciting inspite of all the bloopers and fillers that the makers dish out to you.

Take good care of yourselves, people. Keep smiling and tomorrow is another day.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

penu10pisces16cutemugPrateekshsaphira7988Mavi18shaggyscoobyMaohJaeeDevRathorescorpio95211suNikhi.munz.angel3142-kavita-natashuNikasha.Onyx.-sim-reepicheepRozy77kaushiki9--sumana13--RitzieRB81readingworms.sushupsAnkita_88madmaxine--geny----sanchita--AyeChavanniTOTAL-ROMANTIC-DavneetKaur-Ameres-Priti11-nyctophiliapyar-ishkbookworm-ALS--ragzz.matwamangomusic_l0ver036Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Res!! I have to watch the episode. Will read and comment then!ROFL

-Edited-

Omg, what an episode!! I still have goosebumps! Yes, definitely Abhay was more hurt than angry, there is no doubt about that. His silent messages to the sleeping Pia were clearly conveying how betrayed and cheated he'd felt! Pia was the only person who was closest to someone who Abhay could connect with. He'd told her once 'Don't break my trust, Pia' and today, according to him, she broke his trust, made a mockery out of his feelings!
I always knew that Abhay was never really capable of harming Pia or anyone for that matter so I wasn't really too scared on that front.
I remember the first scene when Pia said that once people go out of our lives, they shut all doors of coming back. I won't say I agree with this philosophy of hers but she wants Abhay to believe the same. She wants him to accept that Maithili is gone and is never coming back. She can't see him burning in this fire. She wants to pull him out of it! Little does she know that in her quest to pull Abhay out of this fire, she herself will get burnt, destroyed, finished! But she does not care. She does not care who Abhay is and what he brings with him. She just cares about him and wants him even if it means potential doom for her. She's obsessed, she's crazy, she's insane and she doesn't care about the fact that she is the above three. She can't see beyond Abhay just like Abhay cannot see beyond Maithili. She doesn't care if her identity, her individuality is not respected. She doesn't care if Abhay calls her 'Maithili'. If that what he wants then so be it. She just wants him to come out of that big, deep, dark, black hole called depression. She wants to break the walls that he's built around himself. She wants to make him happy again! And she's willing to do anything for that, literally, anything!
Abhay, well, what to even say about him? He's just as obsessed about Maithili as Pia is about him. You put it so well, he finds solace in Maithili's grave. It's as if she's there with him, it's as if he is in the comfort of her lap. Pia had indeed raked up his oldest and most painful wounds and it will take forever for him to get over the pain, agony and anguish caused by Pia. He was waiting relentlessly for Maithili and he'd thought she'd come back. But the harsh truth that that was not Maithili but her doppelganger was a realisation that Maithili might never come back and he hated that! He hated Pia for reminding him that Maithili was gone and only she was there, only Maithili's face was there.
Now, the episode has made me go through a whirlpool of emotions. I have no idea who to feel sorry for, who to feel bad for. On one side, I have Pia who is hopelessly in love with the man who potentially hates even the sight of her and on the other side, I have  Abhay who is even more hopelessly in love with the woman who has been gone for nearly two centuries and the teenager who stands in front of him, is only her face. She can never be 'her' as he says. I think I will only feel sorry for Abhiya, the couple whose love story will be darker than the moonless night.

Edited by Chill_Out - 21 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugreepicheepreadingworms.pyar-ishkragzz.TheBlackJaguar

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
You have so beautifully summarized today's emotional turmoil of both souls,Embarrassed
Have nothing to more add except,
Regarding that dark forbidden love-story point...

Their relationship at this point of time,as you said has nowhere to go,
And that is what makes me and everyone else watch PKYEK,

What is gonna happen now?Will he ever be Piya's Abhay...Broken Heart

Interesting, but heart-twisting altogether...Cry
Its again brings back the first promo of PKYEK back to my mind...
Aag and Patanga...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
res
sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
even i felt like hugging pia she still in that creepy place not bothering for what can happen to her in that place but she is waiting for abhay to come back to her
she loves him so much and does want to share his greif but abhay being soo hurt runs away leaving her all alone ........
its reallly sad
the present is so dark and the future is very much uncertain
we all know he will get back and show her what he is
what will follow is also know but i just cant stop thinking about what effect it will have on us when the episode comes on air

what e24 video shows that pia will get into an accident due to danish and abhay for once wont be able to save her.....the look abhay has(who has come to the hospital covering himself up)  seeing her in (shown only for some seconds)there is heart touching..
.alright they do have a connection but where does this all lead to ?
we still have no answer to these questions

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Very nice post Big smile
Ok sry for my badtameezi but i really ROFLed when abhay left piya in dat vampires' adda nd said sumthing like..."tum jin vampires ki research kar rahi ho woh ancient tym mein yahaan logon ka khoon peene aate the aur shayad abhi bhi aate hain......." nd left her alone in dat scary bhutiya placeROFL this was better dan i expected frm abhayROFLROFLROFL....................
but really felt bad for both of dem...........abhay got fanaaa in maithali's love nd piya is unconditionally geeting fanaaa in dis forbidden luv of abhay..........Cry

Edited by chakku - 21 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--sumana13--pyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

You have so beautifully summarized today's emotional turmoil of both souls,Embarrassed
Have nothing to more add except,
Regarding that dark forbidden love-story point...

Their relationship at this point of time,as you said has nowhere to go,
And that is what makes me and everyone else watch PKYEK,

What is gonna happen now?Will he ever be Piya's Abhay...Broken Heart

Interesting, but heart-twisting altogether...Cry
Its again brings back the first promo of PKYEK back to my mind...
Aag and Patanga...

Thank you , sweetie.Embarrassed.......I guess i have no answer to what you are asking. Will Abhay ever be Piya's Abhay? The way he screamed at her that he doesn't love her and he never will pinches you. Piya is destined to burn with Abhay. This love that she feels for him will finish her one day.

And Abhay has justified himself from the very first promo of PKYEK.

" Koi aag se bhi to poocche uske dil ki. Jise bhi pyaar se chhua , uski bass raakh hi mili"

" It is so easy to blame the fire for burning everything to ashes. But nobody knows that to burn is not fire's will, it's the nature of the same."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16cutemug--sumana13--

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

wow  2 gd Poca.......
very touching and u just written all d emotions & thoughts of Abhiya...........

i m ur big fan dear......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index