India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Update 21st JAn (Page 5)

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
LOL Actually even I wanted them to kiss...sizzling chemistry thi..but CV's ne speed breaker daal hi diya...now we have to wait for some more time...I agree Jag-Anandi tacky honeymoon sequence se tho this was wayyy better...was shot very nicely.....I hope ki Anandi ke liye bhi koi accha hero leke aaye...a nice romantic hero, whos chemistry matches with her's and phir dekhenge kya hoga.....Once Gauri enters haveli tabhi aayega asli mazaa and hoga dhamaal...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
yup divya....................
u want the kiss coz u liked his chemistry.................
but i want the kiss to speed up the track!
baas....................revelation jaldi ho!!

tacky scenes??
ok ur POVSmile..................though it was not that bad BUT as compare to yesterday episode......that was not good(MY POV)Smile
as a shasha fan felt cheated by cvs.................they didn't give their best to the whole honeymoon sequence!Unhappy

Edited by khusi_* - 23 January 2011 at 12:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoNeha_K

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hmmm woh tho hai...story bhi ab jaldi aage badhai.yea CV's....its getting repetitive now...jaldi se Jagya sach ugal de bas..phir aayega mazaa....I know Jagya-Anandi honeymoon sequence was not shot well...the song, picturisation was very bad and boring (I felt so)....now the CV's seem to have improved on that front...but Gauri will be devastated when she comes to know the truth about Jagya and there are strong chances she might turn negative as suggested by some article few days ago...

Edited by divmath - 23 January 2011 at 12:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyokhusi_*

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
tacky isliye bola...because of that dancing near the bed wala scene...LOLLOL I felt that was very funny ! why dance near the bed?? and the song choice was not good...some balam ji wari wari something....it should have been an intense romantic song...like the one in last episode...

pjyo

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Hmmm woh tho hai...story bhi ab jaldi aage badhai.yea CV's....its getting repetitive now...jaldi se Jagya sach ugal de bas..phir aayega mazaa....I know Jagya-Anandi honeymoon sequence was not shot well...the song, picturisation was very bad and boring (I felt so)....now the CV's seem to have improved on that front...but Gauri will be devastated when she comes to know the truth about Jagya and there are strong chances she might turn negative as suggested by some article few days ago...
LOLLOLLOL
yup same hereLOLLOL

tacky isliye bola...because of that dancing near the bed wala scene...LOLLOL I felt that was very funny ! why dance near the bed?? and the song choice was not good...some balam ji wari wari something....it should have been an intense romantic song...like the one in last episode...

mujhe v ek nayee bollywood romantic song chahiye unke liyeBig smileBig smileBig smile
ehem ehem......dancing near the bedD'oh...............
(main quilewali sequence ki baat kar rahi thiSmile)

Edited by khusi_* - 23 January 2011 at 12:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Jumping near the bed was more comedy than romantic.LOL.sarkkaayilo khatiyaa...  Dancing.govinda song. hona chahiye thaa ..hansi toh aathiiWink.........
Yesterday when  gauri was totally  daydreaming Day Dreamingabout jagat  he was in total confused
 modeD'oh..
I almost felt gauri will be completly falling for jagat without him revealing his true identityErmm;then the CVs may even turn her charachter negetive -with confused dadisa kaa laadesar Very Confusedbeing  na ghar kaa na ghaat kaa..
dunno about romantic number for them because  only this song suits jaAn now............

Kya hua tera waada
Woh kasam, woh iraada
Bhoolega dil jis din tumhe
Woh din zindagi ka aakhri din hoga
Kya hua tera waada
Woh kasam, woh iraada

Yaad hai mujhko, tune kaha tha
Tumse nahin roothenge kabhi
Dil ki tarah se haath mile hain
Kaise bhala chhootenge kabhi
Teri baahon mein beeti har shaam
Bewafa yeh bhi kya yaad nahin
Kya hua tera waada
Woh kasam, woh iraada
Bhoolega dil jis din tumhe
Woh din zindagi ka aakhri din hoga
Kya hua tera waada
Woh kasam, woh iraada..................Ermm...

divmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Love that song Jyo...infact I was listening to Kishore-Lata classics the other day....wow ....kya gaane the....amazing !!!

and about sarkayloy khatiya jada lage LOL that was best suited for the kind of honeymoon sequences they showed...LOL

pjyo

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Agree Khusi and Jyo - the quila scene was beautifully picturised...and I really liked the background song...very romantic....kaunse movie se hai yeaa gaana?? Its high time Jagya tells Gauri the truth...bechari she is getting all wrong signals and she is indeed truly falling in love with him...aur yeaa janaab apne confusion ke duniya mein magan hai....Bad boy...

iss pal main hoon
ya tum bhi ho
ya dono ho kar bhi naa hain...

4m the movie Aaja Nachle.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyokhusi_*

Go to top