India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Update 21st JAn (Page 3)

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
LOL thats what me too was thining.. what about that notorious khotri or the outhouse.. No the chora is not that innocent. he deliberately chose terace so that he falls ill and he gets his beendni's attention and muft mein she gets scolding from massa ROFL
Jagya is suffering from split personality..
Whne he is Jagya his other perosn remembvers GAuri and when with GAuri Jagya remembers Anandi.. what a mess..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx uma..so according to dadisa gehna caught hold of a female anopheles mosquito and sumhow wid her hypnotic powers made it bite "poor chora basanth" to take revenge!!!i think this is the funniest thing i have heard all day!!
coming to jagya,chalo atleast SUM of his parents' principles decided to wake up in him..stop the two-timing mister..be a man and come out wid the truth..
btw,whatever happend to the ragging saga?how did tht wrap up?suddenly struck me..
LOLgehna catching mosquitoWink and sending it to basant- ROFL like in 'robot' rajni catching mosquito that bit aishwaryaLOL nice tought anu..Wink
well the juniors ragged seniors, later the principle punished the seniors-then seniors juniors patched up in jagya sponsored get together..Smile
yaar yeh dadi aisi ridiculous baatein bolti hai ke main kya karu..now i dnt even get angry anymore..coz i either dnt watch it or change channel when her BG score starts..LOL 
this is one of the examples..kuch bhi ho its sum DILs fault..fricking give it a break already..Angry
yeah anuWink if she hears  the world ending predictions she would pooh-pooh global warming theories  and even blame it on her beendniis bad swabhaav..D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Dadisa's characterisation is fine but potraying isnt well at all.. She herself being a widow was so negative towards any other widow.. She doesnt apporve Anandi to go out and work, then what about herself doing money business and being rich to raise her kids alone.. She has no ethics at al.. All she wants to get her frustartion out on her beendnis...

divmathpjyoSuchi-

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Dadisa's characterisation is fine but potraying isnt well at all.. She herself being a widow was so negative towards any other widow.. She doesnt apporve Anandi to go out and work, then what about herself doing money business and being rich to raise her kids alone.. She has no ethics at al.. All she wants to get her frustartion out on her beendnis...
i agree completely..her character comes out as a very hypocritic person..diff rules for her convenience and diff for others..tht is y she is all the more irritating..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoSuchi-ammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Yeah.. I used to love to hate her but she is much more irritating each day with the same lines, chori ne yeh kar diya woh kardiya and pity of her INNOCENT choras.. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Yeah.. I used to love to hate her but she is much more irritating each day with the same lines, chori ne yeh kar diya woh kardiya and pity of her INNOCENT choras.. Dead
but she was hilarious watching 'dabangg'ROFL..going all out Winkagainst munni for a change instead of beendniisLOL...
The CVs should explore that funny side of her sometimes - then it would atleast give us something to laugh aboutLOL

iloveidiotboxdivmathanu rulz

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
The best was how she was nodding and tapping along to Munni badnaam hui LOL

divmathpjyoanu rulzammoos

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
 Absolutely LOLI was hoping she would try out those steps in her roomDancing and the beendniis would find out about dadisa's latke jhatke's  with shocked expressionsShocked  Shocked   LOL ROFL

Edited by pjyo - 21 January 2011 at 12:12pm

divmathiloveidiotboxanu rulzammoos

Go to top