India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Update 21st JAn (Page 2)

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
ye basant sa ka kya problem hai yar?  if gehna doesnt mind, whats his issue?  chill man!  cant u see, ur beendni loves u so much... so does ur son... and of course, not to forget ur maa sa Wink  

jagya track...  looks like CVs are confused how to go about it Wink   they wanted to confuse jagya, now they themselves got caught Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noor27divmathpjyoammoosNeha_K

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
This guy is SOooo  confusedConfused-when he is with anandi all he thinks about is gauri ,now with gauri he is having anandi thoughts..
Jagya/jagath D'ohshould stay away from both of them until he decides where he wants to go without messing with their feelings..
Gauri seems to be totally falling for him-its SADOuch, if she is gudiya she deserves better,she has made something out of her life after the mess dadisa put her into.The CVs may even turn her negative with no  tracks remaining other  than 'basant  fever'.Sleepy.There are so many extra rooms in the haveli Ermmbut NO - he has to go and sleep on terrace in extreme cold weather .Well,Angrymaasa can shout nonstopPinch Pinchnext week blaming  gehna... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noor27prattsdivmathsudsshookedammoos

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Pyjo - So true  - his confusion is hilarious !

Better to watch Maasa yelling at her darling beendnees than Jagya romancing with Gauri !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspjyoSuchi-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

ye basant sa ka kya problem hai yar?  if gehna doesnt mind, whats his issue?  chill man!  cant u see, ur beendni loves u so much... so does ur son... and of course, not to forget ur maa sa Wink  

jagya track...  looks like CVs are confused how to go about it Wink   they wanted to confuse jagya, now they themselves got caught Wink

Basant's actual problem is "Performance Issue" which the CV's tried to show and which was quite interesting because such an issue was never shown on Indian TV (I guess)...but it just fizzled out.....

I agree with you...the CV's just dont know what to do....as we were discussing the other day...get a new hero for Anandi...and let Jagya and Gauri be together...that way they can show the bad effects of child marriage and we also get to see a new reformed Anandi with a new man in her life...away from  that bhootiya haveli and DS....and here Jagya-Gauri can be good doctors helping people in need....but I know the CV's will never take that path...and we have to jhelofy all the rona-dhona, revenge, betrayal et al....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsstvdekhapjyoammoos

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
thanx uma..so according to dadisa gehna caught hold of a female anopheles mosquito and sumhow wid her hypnotic powers made it bite "poor chora basanth" to take revenge!!!i think this is the funniest thing i have heard all day!!
coming to jagya,chalo atleast SUM of his parents' principles decided to wake up in him..stop the two-timing mister..be a man and come out wid the truth..
btw,whatever happend to the ragging saga?how did tht wrap up?suddenly struck me..

sudssdivmathpjyoammoos

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

This guy is SOooo  confusedConfused-when he is with anandi all he thinks about is gauri ,now with gauri he is having anandi thoughts..
Jagya/jagath D'ohshould stay away from both of them until he decides where he wants to go without messing with their feelings..
Gauri seems to be totally falling for him-its SADOuch, if she is gudiya she deserves better,she has made something out of her life after the mess dadisa put her into.The CVs may even turn her negative with no  tracks remaining other  than 'basant  fever'.Sleepy.There are so many extra rooms in the haveli Ermmbut NO - he has to go and sleep on terrace in extreme cold weather .Well,Angrymaasa can shout nonstopPinch Pinchnext week blaming  gehna... 

@Bold - LOLLOL so true Jyo....they show such a huge Haveli...and every guest at Sugna's wedding could stay over without a problem and now Basant is opting to sleep on the Terrace...and whats with the bed on the Terrace thing??? even Anandi and Jagya end up romancing there....is it some kind of an open air bedroom??LOL

anu rulzpjyoammoos

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx uma..so according to dadisa gehna caught hold of a female anopheles mosquito and sumhow wid her hypnotic powers made it bite "poor chora basanth" to take revenge!!!i think this is the funniest thing i have heard all day!!
coming to jagya,chalo atleast SUM of his parents' principles decided to wake up in him..stop the two-timing mister..be a man and come out wid the truth..
btw,whatever happend to the ragging saga?how did tht wrap up?suddenly struck me..
LOLgehna catching mosquitoWink and sending it to basant- ROFL like in 'robot' rajni catching mosquito that bit aishwaryaLOL nice tought anu..Wink
well the juniors ragged seniors, later the principle punished the seniors-then seniors juniors patched up in jagya sponsored get together..Smile

divmathanu rulzammoosSuchi-

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by anu rulz

LOLgehna catching mosquitoWink and sending it to basant- ROFL like in 'robot' rajni catching mosquito that bit aishwaryaLOL nice tought anu..Wink
well the juniors ragged seniors, later the principle punished the seniors-then seniors juniors patched up in jagya sponsored get together..Smile
yaar yeh dadi aisi ridiculous baatein bolti hai ke main kya karu..now i dnt even get angry anymore..coz i either dnt watch it or change channel when her BG score starts..LOL 
this is one of the examples..kuch bhi ho its sum DILs fault..fricking give it a break already..Angry

divmathpjyoammoos

Go to top