Bandini

India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

21st jan 2011 Update Santu Pregnant (Page 28)

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
U know since there's a week of Bandini left, I'm thinking there might be a few, initial complications in Santu's pregnancy coz of the age factor and then they'll probably skip the 9 months and show Sanraj child and it'll be a happy ending for Sanraj.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
If they show kid, they would hv to take leap of nine months then. GOD kitne leap lenge!
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Why u all doubting me? Are i dont like aasia but like santo in show n i like ronit in every roles becoz of his acting whether its bhairabh or ishaan or rishbh or sunil or kunal or mihir or aparajit or kd or dharamraj or indershah so love sanraj ,both are adorable and perfect duo !

<font color="#CC0000">Maybe coz Sanraj is not your first love,LOLsame as me.</font>

yeah , my fst love is PRB whom i still idolise .fazy yesterday i made one lovely siggy of shonit, its in RRR .why u not coming there dse days?

I didn't watch that show cause as at that time SP wasn't being offer by my cable comp. So by the time I could watch here and there I fell in love with UD (Prem) gosh Karanvir Bohra Day Dreaming was awesome in that role miss him on small screen. I stopped watching after Mukti died, and then Ekta and her bright idea to bring a look a like name devki. Angry I never got into the PRB magic.

Don't get me started on how the show ended, anyway as long as CV doesn't end bandini with Santu reuniting with Shanky LOL like in the book bandini is based on I'm good.

@ fazy

Did you see what our boy Abhay do yesterday LOL

Edited by pyar-ishk - 23 January 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-ShonitHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I liked Karnvir Bohra or Manoj as he was called then, LOL but eventually got sick of him, the character not the actor. Yeah, they shouldn't have got Devki back, plus I liked Prem-Palchin jodi after the second 20yr leap.

So u missed all the PRB scenes before the leap. I fell in love with Bajaj from the beginning and loved how he married Prerna on the day of her wedding to Anurag. LOL He was just too evil then. Evil Smile

What did Abhay do? I'll probably find out next week since we're a week behind in the UK.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 23 January 2011 at 2:59pm

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I liked Karnvir Bohra or Manoj as he was called then, LOL but eventually got sick of him, the character not the actor. Yeah, they shouldn't have got Devki back, plus I liked Prem-Palchin jodi after the second 20yr leap.

So u missed all the PRB scenes before the leap. I fell in love with Bajaj from the beginning and loved how he married Prerna on the day of her wedding to Anurag. LOL He was just too evil then. Evil Smile

What did Abhay do? I'll probably find out next week since we're a week behind in the UK.

Yeah I missed all the PRB scenes and everytime I decide to watch the show for him the character was presummed dead LOL or Prena was back with Anurag to conceived a child to safe another Silly 

I don't want to spoil it for you all I can say isit involve Ahbay kissing LOL 

ushmi

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Viewbie Note:

Please do not discuss and/or compare other shows and actors here. This forum is for Bandini related discussion and the update thread is mainly to discuss the episode aired on that particular day/date. Please respect the member who puts in her time and effort to do the update and do not derail her thread by chatting about other shows.

I-F has 2 sections where you can discuss other show, actors and characters - The Celebrity Fan Club and the Chat Club. Interested members can start their chatting in either of those sections.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muttakinushmiXx..Anjali..xX...RamonaG....pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I see since we haven't gotten any confirmation from Balaji that this would be bandini last week, I'll go with the article that bandini will be ending but it still didn't say when Confused 

BTW is the maha episode still on for the 29th?  
Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I don't understand what on earth is going in Imagine's mind.
1-one week left no official announcement.
2-when we ask them we get answer ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE DONE ON RIGHT TIME or SIR HASN'T DECIDED YET.
When will they decide and when will right time come.
3-Mira di said in USA the promo that aired of Zor Ka Jhatka said it will air on 4th feb at 9 pm.
4-whenever a show ends camera closing date is available here on IF but i guess Bandini's shoot is still going on.

What the hell is going on?
By god they have drived me nuts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muttakin...RamonaG....pyar-ishk

Go to top