Bandini

India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

21st jan 2011 Update Santu Pregnant (Page 25)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.SANRAJ

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

[QUOTE=vikrant ronit][QUOTE=neha.sharma] [QUOTE=vikrant ronit]halLow gals , ds kid is not of DM.....

if santu was prerna and bandini was kzk what you are saying would be possibleLOLWink

i think that even then wont be possible. Are neha why u bringing shweta here? I like both aasia n st , i remember that even prerna became pregnant at age of 40 ,so no differen

anjali , it has already been seen several times ,its not new for now. It has been old. I wanna ask u mentioned about couple in ur post .they already had any kid before getting twins ? If yes what is age difference bw them? Hope that its not of 25 years otherwise his/her frnds would make fun of this thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
ALL POSIBLEL:]
1) THIS IS EKTA LAND
2) DM IS SOOO STRONG
3) SANTO HAS MORE CAPASITY TO HAVE A KID OR TWINS
4) SANRAJ LOVE EACHOTHER THEY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.
5) SANRAJ'S LOVE IS UNMEASRABLE SO ITS WILL BE MORE ROMANCE WHEN THEY GET NEW TWINS OR KID

BANDIANS AND SARAJIANS ALL IS POSSIBLE IN FACT OF SANRAJ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86sugi1

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

fazy. Do u know about two good news ? V day n yahaan m show. Both are related to s.

Yeah I know. I'm really hoping she accepts the Adaalat offer, that way we'll see Shonit on screen again. We haven't seen them together since AMV finished I think. Ermm

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjali.SANRAJ

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

[QUOTE=vikrant ronit][QUOTE=neha.sharma] [QUOTE=vikrant ronit]halLow gals , ds kid is not of DM.....

if santu was prerna and bandini was kzk what you are saying would be possibleLOLWink

i think that even then wont be possible. Are neha why u bringing shweta here? I like both aasia n st , i remember that even prerna became pregnant at age of 40 ,so no differen

anjali , it has already been seen several times ,its not new for now. It has been old. I wanna ask u mentioned about couple in ur post .they already had any kid before getting twins ? If yes what is age difference bw them? Hope that its not of 25 years otherwise his/her frnds would make fun of this thing.

Prerna was actually around 35 when she last got pregnant, just saying.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@ fazy, yeah i know about that time she got pregnant. N age diference of sneha n ud n kasak was not much . I wish that like bandini ,even prerna should hv been preggy when show was about to end,how interesting it would be then? I miss those days when she was preggy n rishu cared of her much during her pregnancy. Wow very loving scenes . I remember that as far rishu made tea for her .did not let her stand up much. Kya baat thi.

Luv-Shonit

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

fazy. Do u know about two good news ? V day n yahaan m show. Both are related to s.

<font color="#CC0000">Yeah I know. I'm really hoping she accepts the Adaalat offer, that way we'll see Shonit on screen again. We haven't seen them together since AMV finished I think.</font>Ermm

she showing tantrums not to come. But we know as she still wants him to do shows with him. Hope that she would come fosho. I think, seeing them together on v day.my day would go off well .they are source of my all powers. One thing more she coming in yahaa m ghar show to introduce ranchod .then i want ronit with her in ds show too.

Luv-Shonit

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muttakin

ALL POSIBLEL:]
1) THIS IS EKTA LAND
2) DM IS SOOO STRONG
3) SANTO HAS MORE CAPASITY TO HAVE A KID OR TWINS
4) SANRAJ LOVE EACHOTHER THEY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.
5) SANRAJ'S LOVE IS UNMEASRABLE SO ITS WILL BE MORE ROMANCE WHEN THEY GET NEW TWINS OR KID

BANDIANS AND SARAJIANS ALL IS POSSIBLE IN FACT OF SANRAJ

all these things have already been showed in all ekta shows ! Love sanraj .
Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

@ fazy, yeah i know about that time she got pregnant. N age diference of sneha n ud n kasak was not much . I wish that like bandini ,even prerna should hv been preggy when show was about to end,how interesting it would be then? I miss those days when she was preggy n rishu cared of her much during her pregnancy. Wow very loving scenes . I remember that as far rishu made tea for her .did not let her stand up much. Kya baat thi.

Why couldn't Sanraj have a kid after Megha's truth came out. At least then the age gap between Vishal would only be 10yrs, also between Hiten would have been about 30yrs but now the difference is like 50yrs between Hiten and this new kid.

I wouldn't have minded if PRB had a kid after the 20yr leap. Remember when Prerna was tieing his tie and she said that whenever she does his tie, they end up being late for something. Wink Then he says that coz of her doing his tie, Kasak was born. Embarrassed He even went on to say that Kasak and Sneha want a brother but Prerna pushed him off saying be a gentleman! Those were the days. Day Dreaming

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Go to top