Bandini

India-Forums

   
Bandini
Bandini

21st jan 2011 Update Santu Pregnant (Page 25)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.SANRAJ

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

[QUOTE=vikrant ronit][QUOTE=neha.sharma] [QUOTE=vikrant ronit]halLow gals , ds kid is not of DM.....




if santu was prerna and bandini was kzk what you are saying would be possibleLOLWink


i think that even then wont be possible. Are neha why u bringing shweta here? I like both aasia n st , i remember that even prerna became pregnant at age of 40 ,so no differen

anjali , it has already been seen several times ,its not new for now. It has been old. I wanna ask u mentioned about couple in ur post .they already had any kid before getting twins ? If yes what is age difference bw them? Hope that its not of 25 years otherwise his/her frnds would make fun of this thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Joined: 06 June 2010
Posts: 320

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
ALL POSIBLEL:]
1) THIS IS EKTA LAND
2) DM IS SOOO STRONG
3) SANTO HAS MORE CAPASITY TO HAVE A KID OR TWINS
4) SANRAJ LOVE EACHOTHER THEY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.
5) SANRAJ'S LOVE IS UNMEASRABLE SO ITS WILL BE MORE ROMANCE WHEN THEY GET NEW TWINS OR KID

BANDIANS AND SARAJIANS ALL IS POSSIBLE IN FACT OF SANRAJ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86sugi1

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Joined: 10 October 2005
Posts: 3667

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

fazy. Do u know about two good news ? V day n yahaan m show. Both are related to s.

Yeah I know. I'm really hoping she accepts the Adaalat offer, that way we'll see Shonit on screen again. We haven't seen them together since AMV finished I think. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Joined: 10 October 2005
Posts: 3667

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Anjali.SANRAJ

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

[QUOTE=vikrant ronit][QUOTE=neha.sharma] [QUOTE=vikrant ronit]halLow gals , ds kid is not of DM.....

if santu was prerna and bandini was kzk what you are saying would be possibleLOLWink


i think that even then wont be possible. Are neha why u bringing shweta here? I like both aasia n st , i remember that even prerna became pregnant at age of 40 ,so no differen

anjali , it has already been seen several times ,its not new for now. It has been old. I wanna ask u mentioned about couple in ur post .they already had any kid before getting twins ? If yes what is age difference bw them? Hope that its not of 25 years otherwise his/her frnds would make fun of this thing.

Prerna was actually around 35 when she last got pregnant, just saying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@ fazy, yeah i know about that time she got pregnant. N age diference of sneha n ud n kasak was not much . I wish that like bandini ,even prerna should hv been preggy when show was about to end,how interesting it would be then? I miss those days when she was preggy n rishu cared of her much during her pregnancy. Wow very loving scenes . I remember that as far rishu made tea for her .did not let her stand up much. Kya baat thi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

fazy. Do u know about two good news ? V day n yahaan m show. Both are related to s.


<font color="#CC0000">Yeah I know. I'm really hoping she accepts the Adaalat offer, that way we'll see Shonit on screen again. We haven't seen them together since AMV finished I think.</font>Ermm


she showing tantrums not to come. But we know as she still wants him to do shows with him. Hope that she would come fosho. I think, seeing them together on v day.my day would go off well .they are source of my all powers. One thing more she coming in yahaa m ghar show to introduce ranchod .then i want ronit with her in ds show too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muttakin

ALL POSIBLEL:]
1) THIS IS EKTA LAND
2) DM IS SOOO STRONG
3) SANTO HAS MORE CAPASITY TO HAVE A KID OR TWINS
4) SANRAJ LOVE EACHOTHER THEY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.
5) SANRAJ'S LOVE IS UNMEASRABLE SO ITS WILL BE MORE ROMANCE WHEN THEY GET NEW TWINS OR KID

BANDIANS AND SARAJIANS ALL IS POSSIBLE IN FACT OF SANRAJ



all these things have already been showed in all ekta shows ! Love sanraj .
Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Joined: 10 October 2005
Posts: 3667

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

@ fazy, yeah i know about that time she got pregnant. N age diference of sneha n ud n kasak was not much . I wish that like bandini ,even prerna should hv been preggy when show was about to end,how interesting it would be then? I miss those days when she was preggy n rishu cared of her much during her pregnancy. Wow very loving scenes . I remember that as far rishu made tea for her .did not let her stand up much. Kya baat thi.

Why couldn't Sanraj have a kid after Megha's truth came out. At least then the age gap between Vishal would only be 10yrs, also between Hiten would have been about 30yrs but now the difference is like 50yrs between Hiten and this new kid.

I wouldn't have minded if PRB had a kid after the 20yr leap. Remember when Prerna was tieing his tie and she said that whenever she does his tie, they end up being late for something. Wink Then he says that coz of her doing his tie, Kasak was born. Embarrassed He even went on to say that Kasak and Sneha want a brother but Prerna pushed him off saying be a gentleman! Those were the days. Day Dreaming


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Santu get her Son back?

2

Author: SHU434   Replies: 12   Views: 1980

SHU434 12 1980 06 August 2010 at 12:43pm by xx Natasha xx
Manish has the proof and he is helping Santu

Author: rittu_deep   Replies: 7   Views: 1264

rittu_deep 7 1264 06 August 2010 at 6:49am by artikb
How did Megha know Santu was pregnant?

Author: SHU434   Replies: 7   Views: 1894

SHU434 7 1894 04 August 2010 at 4:38am by -Vrinda-
who is more guilty-santu or MOTIBEN

Author: payalgarg   Replies: 9   Views: 1929

payalgarg 9 1929 30 July 2010 at 10:43am by fuzzyface
Moti & Santu relationship

Author: kalyan1   Replies: 7   Views: 1258

kalyan1 7 1258 30 July 2010 at 6:04am by eli01

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bandini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index