Bandini

India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

21st jan 2011 Update Santu Pregnant (Page 24)

simlavidhi IF-Dazzler
simlavidhi
simlavidhi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Lets not 4get DM took Santu 4 a romantic candle light dinner n santu wanted a close danse, so lets believe they have a close danse at home n something more...................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275pyar-ishk

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Or it may have happened before they went to Mumbai. 

Look at us, trying to figure out how Santu got pregnant. LOL
Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by neha.sharma

halLow gals , ds kid is not of DM.....

if santu was prerna and bandini was kzk what you are saying would be possibleLOLWink

i think that even then wont be possible. Are neha why u bringing shweta here? I like both aasia n st , i remember that even prerna became pregnant at age of 40 ,so no difference bw them. But thing which appears odd is that difference of two kids is too much .

</div>
<div>

EvenI wasConfused about the comment the bolded part when I first read it. I'm glad you clearify that you were referring to the BD. LOLLet's face it the BD spent more with dm chokri then him.LOL

BTW theposter never mentionedactressname only the character she protrayed in KZK so let's relax and laugh about what a good episode we had yesterday. I'm still laughing at the part Moti said Chi chi chi ROFL

I don't know how Hiten can be so casual about it cause let me tell if it were my parents, I would've went andhide under a rockLOL

u have no idea i have seen this and how i kept a hold on my laughter just i know.one of our worker (i guess he was 55+ and his wife was 50+ both grey haired) had twins..!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihasimlavidhipyar-ishk

Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by klementina_275

[QUOTE=sakshi_sanraj][QUOTE=simlavidhi]
</div>Dono jawani ke nashe mein chur....
Na tera khusoorrrrrrrr, na mera khusoorrrrrrrrr...
Na tune signal dekha, na mene dekha...
Accident ho gaya raba raba

<div>

ROFLROFLROFL

OMG I M JUMPING AFTER READING THISLOL

your just jumping saki i cant stop laughing by god ROFL hey kanha ji..!! where you got this song from its HILLARIOUS ROFL

muttakinsimlavidhiNandiniSh

Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.sharma

halLow gals , ds kid is not of DM.....

if santu was prerna and bandini was kzk what you are saying would be possibleLOLWink

ROFL ROFL
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="2">Thank you very much....
</div>
<div>
BTW, how old is DM ??? WinkWink</font>

dm's age keeps on changing..lol..in the starting months of Bandini it was said he got married to shubi at age of 27 yrs then got married to santu at 51 yrs of age...then we had ten years leap which makes him 61 yrs...then we had two small leaps of 3 and 6 months which makes him 61 yrs 9 months..then 16 yrs leap which gives us a totall of 77 yrs 9 months.
Bt sometimes they said he got married to shubhi at 23 or 24...and in a epi they said the leap is of 18 yrs.

So for me Dm is always 45 yrs..! :P

ShaiqMadihasimlavidhiNandiniSh

santudi Groupbie
santudi
santudi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.SANRAJ

Originally posted by anna44

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="2">Thank you very much....
</div>
<div>
BTW, how old is DM ??? WinkWink</font>

dm's age keeps on changing..lol..in the starting months of Bandini it was said he got married to shubi at age of 27 yrs then got married to santu at 51 yrs of age...then we had ten years leap which makes him 61 yrs...then we had two small leaps of 3 and 6 months which makes him 61 yrs 9 months..then 16 yrs leap which gives us a totall of 77 yrs 9 months.
Bt sometimes they said he got married to shubhi at 23 or 24...and in a epi they said the leap is of 18 yrs.

So for me Dm is always 45 yrs..! :P

Unhappyi dont care about dm age .but i dont want to see fack dm.whenever they show us cheat short then i dont feel to see that part because without dm in frant of santu the sence look body without soul.so please.................rr be they with santu insame fram and you dont have time then end this bandini. we are tire to tall you same thing all day.Cry
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

<font color="#CC0000">Or it may have happened before they went to Mumbai.</font>

<font color="#CC0000">Look at us, trying to figure out how Santu got pregnant.LOL</font>

fazy. Do u know about two good news ? V day n yahaan m show. Both are related to s.

Go to top