Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

halLow gals , ds kid is not of  DM.....

if santu was prerna and bandini was kzk what you are saying would be possible😆😉
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

looks like you are not following the show if you were you would not said that

hallow, i hv been watching it from begining ,i remember that i hardly missed any eps of it. What i wrote in my above post was in fun. I meant to say that its kid of fake dm (Bd Of dm)
...Nahid... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

looks like you are not following the show if you were you would not said that

ya thats uncalled for! 😲 Santu is pavitra like the tulsi plant, If DM heard that think carefully because  he'll throw you down the khodiyamaa's well to point fingers at his Santudi and his child being someone elses 😳
remember the mumbai latti scene!

Edited by ...Nahid... - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha.sharma

i think that even then wont be possible. Are neha why u bringing shweta here? I like both aasia n st , i remember that even prerna became pregnant at age of 40 ,so no difference bw them. But thing which appears odd is that difference of two kids is too much .
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

i think that even then wont be possible. Are neha why u bringing shweta here? I like both aasia n st , i remember that even prerna became pregnant at age of 40 ,so no difference bw them. But thing which appears odd is that difference of two kids is too much .

Even I was 😕 about the comment the bolded part when I first read it. I'm glad you clearify that you were referring to the BD. 😆 Let's face it the BD spent more with dm chokri then him.😆

BTW the poster never mentioned actress name only the character she protrayed in KZK so let's relax and laugh about what a good episode we had yesterday. I'm still laughing at the part Moti said Chi chi chi 🤣 

I don't know how Hiten can be so casual about it cause let me tell if it were my parents, I would've went and hide under a rock😆
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi_sanraj

🤣🤣🤣

OMG I M JUMPING AFTER READING THIS😆

GIRLS BE SO KIND AND TRANSLATE PLEASE
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
@ pyar ishq , we hardly see actual dm n santo in one frame. Almost time fake dm spends with santo ,then ds kid belongs to him, btw its good news for santo n dm .after a long time they again going to be parents,fst time going in tv. . Thing of difference irritates me a lot. For a long time many sanraj fans had been requesting ekta to make santo preggy ,then she did not listen to them. Now when the show is at edge of end ,she added such track which everyone would like to watch now .only motiben is in home who seemed to be worried otherwise others were whooping up , yaar it feels as they dont care of anybody what he would say to hear ds info? If it becomes in real lyfe , i think that anhoni would come in family. If their frnds knows about it. Then one massive storm would come- hume kya yeah serial ki lyfe jeene do. Hoping to watch next season.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: neha.sharma

🤣