Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hope they shift Bandini at 11pm slot hope for d best, really it will be intersting to see if this happens.cauz to end this track in 1 week time is really vry small, n if this happen cannot engulped all this gonna over in 1 week of such a small time.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Motiben seems to be worried to hear ds info, when she herself did after running away from home ,she dint think then about ppl what they would say?santo k bare m soch rahi h.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ushmi

BUT WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS HOW CAN IMAGINE END BANDINI AT DIS POINT WITH SO MANY TRACKS JUST STARTED AND THAT TO WITHIN A WEEK....

Pls guys... DO POST, COMMENT ON IMAGINE WALL TO NOT TO END BANDINI N TO CONT. IT N GIVE IT A NEW TIME SLOT OF 11pm...
I REQUEST ALL IF MEMBERS N ALSO D SILENT READERS....
Bcoz imagine do keep a watch on its wal 24*7, n if v r getting dis track is sumwhr bcz of d continuous post on imagine wal demanding it.
Plssss guys do it. If we all wil post den may b imagine might change its decision n mi8 enjoy dis track n sanraj 4 a longer period....
Plsssss

absolutely ushmi 
cmon guys all roads lead to imagine wall this week😆
its NOW OR NEVER😃
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Watched z episode again Ben baa was too good with her dialogue, Champa is having a happy moment with Ben Baa each n every day. Ben Baa want 2 go to Jamkhambaria, may b we will get another news  when she return😆😆. Santu n DM convo 2 was good. Dying 2 see DM reaction.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaiqMadiha

hope they shift Bandini at 11pm slot hope for d best, really it will be intersting to see if this happens.cauz to end this track in 1 week time is really vry small, n if this happen cannot engulped all this gonna over in 1 week of such a small time.

yaar we hoping from begining .ekta always does according to her desire. Fst time she listened to bandian .
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: simlavidhi

Watched z episode again Ben baa was too good with her dialogue, Champa is having a happy moment with Ben Baa each n every day. Ben Baa want 2 go to Jamkhambaria, may b we will get another news when she return😆😆. Santu n DM convo 2 was good. Dying 2 see DM reaction.

i can say that eps was good.
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simlavidhi

Ben Baa want 2 go to Jamkhambaria, may b we will get another news when she return😆😆.

wel wht cn i say.... I am just ROFLOL
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

yaar we hoping from begining .ekta always does according to her desire. Fst time she listened to bandian .

left in ekta's hands none of this would have ever happened😡
lets give credit where its due its imagine and ONLY IMAGINE who listened👏
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ramonag

left in ekta's hands none of this would have ever happened😡
lets give credit where its due its imagine and ONLY IMAGINE who listened👏

Yes Ramo, Ekta believes in leaps, separation of lead cast, & torture...this is the work of
Imagine definitely......
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushmi

wel wht cn i say.... I am just ROFLOL

hehehehe moti is umar mein🤣

well if DM can so kanji also🤣