Bandini

21st jan 2011 Update Santu Pregnant - Page 7

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eli0103197

that is being asked too, so who knows?

also, press them against the historical use of body doubles and cheat shots...public opinion is of great importance and value, no one can deny that...this santu pregnancy track is the latest example of that.
you guys can motivate all the players involved because you represent the viewers, the masses....
it is important for the channel, the PH and the actors...because their reputation is at stake...and it is always a team work that produces the best results...so, Bandini needs commitment from all parties involved, if it has to continue...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Lets see how DM reacts on Monday. πŸ˜†

Sukhi, have u heard ST's been offered for a role in Adaalat, but she hasn't accepted yet. Its for a Valentines special, thought I'd let u know.

I know hun. 
hope she accepts πŸ˜³
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: hashbrown

also, press them against the historical use of body doubles and cheat shots...public opinion is of great importance and value, no one can deny that...this santu pregnancy track is the latest example of that.
you guys can motivate all the players involved because you represent the viewers, the masses....
it is important for the channel, the PH and the actors...because their reputation is at stake...and it is always a team work that produces the best results...so, Bandini needs commitment from all parties involved, if it has to continue...

Beautifully said Hash.....
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks ladies for the update.... just made my day..
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

I know hun. 
hope she accepts πŸ˜³

So do I. πŸ˜ƒ
ronitfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anitarani

Arrey Sukhi, yeh Maalik ekdum strong hai........dekha nahi kaise "is umar mein" lathi  charge kiya Mumbai mein........πŸ˜†

Maalik to mast kalandar nikle πŸ˜†
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maalik to mast kalandar nikle πŸ˜†

---

Bilkul Sukhi.......Malik is sada bahar hero......πŸ˜†
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
malik ne is umar mein ,is umar mein bol bolkar mauke par chauka marr diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
santu was glowing and blushing in the whole epi 2dayπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† So santu is finally pregnant after all these yrs, but you know, who cares, just happy its good news.  I hope the CVs dont show anything else but that Santu is DEFINATELY pregnant but I will be happy once the Dr confirms it, although we know in indian serial puking is 100% pukka confirmation πŸ˜†

We btr get good epi on Monday with RR & Aasiya in the same frame, I want to see DM's reaction to him being a dad again and see him with Santu in the same frame.  How embarassing Hiten is going to tell his dad he is going to be a dad again at IS UMAR 🀣🀣 DM is going to be ☺️ infront of the whole family, its going to be sooooooo cute!!!

Well Santu did hv a near death experience, so for DM, bed, floor I dont think DM cared, their first time was on hay by the lake out in the open with the full moon πŸ˜†

ronitfan thumbnail
Shahhhh... 

ahahhhaha 
we are great :D :D 

mwah!
haystack to chawl ka floor.. bwhawhwhahahaha... 
true love <3

:P :P :P

Cant wait to see DM blush like crazy in front of Moti and Baa!