Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

21st January - WRT UPD - Laali tries to Slap Loha

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Agle Janam - 21st January - Written Updates

It was Damakedaar showTongue..Few parts were boring..But It was shocking Cum
 Rocking.. Laali as Siddy actully tried to Slap The Loha singhClap..I wish that tight slap
 could happen...But it was so Nice of Siddy to attempt it..LOLAgain there was Only Siddy as
 Laali Today ...Embarrassed

Siddys Family died in Fire
 [CRYPT]

Show starts as That Lady from Siddy's Village informs Shekhar & Gangi that
Siddy commited suicide before 7 years & their House was on fire in which whole family
burt down..just one daughter of Thakur Who was studing out could survive ..that lady says
she has pic also...She goes to take out..Shekhar is stunned..Gangi also shocked & upset..
That Lady bring out Pic in which Surbhi & Siddy are together. [/CRYPT]..Shes about to show when her hubby comes & she gets scared from himConfused.. She tells They are asking about Siddeshwari..her hubby scold her & ask Gangi & Shekhar to leave...(
So they could not see the Pic Ouch)

Tantric Suspects Surbhi :

At Haveli's hall Rekha brings Tea for RV & Loha..(She was adressing Loha as babuji..Dont
this people feel awkward at all..Loha wanted to marry her..now hes again babuji for her
HowConfusedOuchDead..)
Just than Tantric arrives at Haveli....Loha asks What about solve this matter..Hes
worried for his Pota since His mom is Danger for him..Tantric says things are not going in
way it should..he says I  believe This haveli need protaction  around..He takes out black
string recommends to set one at Each room of haveli for safety of all..Surbhi arrives here..
Tantric looks at her with doubt..Shes also bit nervous & does Namaste..Rekha asks about
Laali..Surbhi says Shes recovering & will be fine Soon Totaly..Tantric says Yes she will be
Fine Soon for sureBig smile..He says Its nice how Surbhi taking so much interest in Laali's
case..Surbhi says Shes Laali's Doc & can do anything for her Patient..Tantric seems suspecting
her says He'll need her help to cure Laali..Surbhi says Shes all ready to do anything for
Laali..Loha says They should go ahead to set string to Room & start from his Room only..
(Oh Loha you need protactionShocked..I thoght you are LohaLOL..)

Dont Miss : The Slapping Shot....Awesome ...[CRYPT]

Madhav is playing in his Room...Laali(Siddy) comes to him..She says I broght Choclate
milk for you..Madhav has flash Laali slaping her..So he turns back & does not take Milk..But its Siddy not Laali..So She does not get  so upset..But She says Take this than i'll ask servant to bring lods of toys for you..Madhav does not listen..Laali says Aree take this Na..I hv added so much sugar & its so tasty...Baby gets exited & about to take from  Laali..
 [/CRYPT]

The Jerk Loha comes & Slaps away that Glass of MilkAngry...Its makes Laali sooo annoy with    him.. She just gets up in anger & tries to Slap LohaClapClapClapClapClap..(This Siddy's ghost did     The best act being in Laali's bodyLOL..I hated Loha all time the way he insults Laali's Mother hood...This man need punch on face actully..Its not nice to beat elders..But its Loha Who can Go so low & ready to marry his DIL....Hes Not  Human & Siddy can behave so..I m happy What Laali as Laali could not do Siddy is DoingClap..) Loha holds hand & does not let her slapAngry..He insults Laali calling Donkey & Low class.. Says all this Gold does not suits her Since She belongs from Garbage ..There is none Who can slap Loha..Loha can cut Loha not kanch...

[CRYPT]
Listen Miss.Siddy..She says AcchaTongueLOL..Than you could bring Loha for yr son na..Why you brougt me here with marriage If you think of me as KanchLOLTongue..& Its not so that only you can show off  Power..If I'll come on my standard & start showing mineClap ..You cant think What will
happenTongue...
 [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Laali says Its not yr Haveli only ..Its mine as well.Clap.Loha says Low class has no Home.. They belongs from garbage..He holds Laali's hand & says Let me show the result to dare
to slap Loha..he takes Laali..Rekha tries to save Laali..and Nice is Madhav is running
behind to save his mom.Big smile.says wait..Mom..Mom...Loha push away Rekha & locks Laali in Room..says She'll be In  untill her dear ones come back...
 [/CRYPT]

Jamuni finally reveals to Surbhi  Where is Shekhar :

Jamuni is Working in Kitchen & Surbhi comes & asks for Shekhar again..This time Jamuni
spills the beans thinking Surbhi is Laali's Doc & She has right to know..She tells Shekhar
& Gangi went to Siddy's village ..Siddy is Shekhar's first wife..Accoding to Tantric
Shes back as  ghost & troubling Shekhar..To cure Laali Its needed to know the truth of
her death..She leaves..Surbhi calls some one gives No of some car & tells to kill
this people...(She ordered to kill Shekhar & Gangi)

Sick Loha ..

At Haveli's hall..Loha & RV cursing Woman Power..(What else Loosers can Do..)..Just than
Some villagers arrives says They wanna meet Sarpanch ji..Madhur from upstair informs them
that Laali is not well & nice if they can come later on..People agrees..But  Loha's
Sick mind has game to insult Laali as Siddy..So He steps ahead & says he'll bring Laali ..just
wait..Madhur says better to keep Laali away from all this For now..But can this demom
listen anyone..Ouch

He goes in Laali's Room..Shes applying Nail - PolishEmbarrassedLOLTongue..Aww It was so Funny how She just does not care for anyoneTongue ..& how she ignored Loha being busy in nail polishROFL..Loha comes & calls her lioness..says villagers hv arrived..Should he tells them that There is fault occured to their sarpach so they should forget justice..Shes unstable & not well..He tries to
instigate Laali So she come in hall & than he can insult her basically...he leaves..
Laali does not care...

Shekhar & Gangi gets Doubt on Surbhi

[CRYPT]

Gangi & Shekhar seems at some hut at Village with one old man..Gangi asks What actully happened with Siddy's family..That old man says Just one Daughter could survive..Shekhar     asks So Where is She Now a Days..That man says She was studying in medical at Patna..Gangi & Shekhar gets  doubt..Shekhar asks how She looks & that Man tells Shes tall ,Fair ,straight hair..
Shekhar has Surbhi's face on this & has Flash..How she entered with one injection.
Than How She repeatedly used to come at Haveli  to give injection to Laali..How She was
not agree to call Tantric...With Shekhar's confused faced..Show Ends..!![/CRYPT]

Solid Precap :

[CRYPT]
May there was some Problem B/w Laali & Villager..So Loha says Dont pay attention to her
Shes Mad..Now Laali is actully Mad at LohaROFL..What She replies..I m not MadClap...You are Mad.ClapROFL. yr Dad Ayodhyasing was mad...His Dad Shamsher singh was mad...SEE the LOHA hereLOLLOL...Surbhi gives Evil smile When Everyone else shocked..LOL(..yes Loha Its not  Same Laali Who'll take crap & will keep Maryada being yr DIL.. ...cant wait to see this...ROFL )

Pls Hit Chaskameter Friends...Embarrassed

[/CRYPT]

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 21 January 2011 at 10:06am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxRajouriwebkapsobha229lilybellemvatsaSidhuSKSharma68AMSTGodchildJashpagshah84ShaliniLsc19feroza25navin196nirleppannuNAVITmilwebGuruGhantal1sdiaspearldesaimanya7878belvin92shelly.851dhan0022kwebbelbutunaaasaxena3viraf4uheartsmartHeenapcandiva007sinipillaiPrincess3101divra4sonika74PutijaChalhovGauri22Paramjit-Happy4Ever-princessRock776KiranSD1neela226.Mandy.nycsweetieMillerrr88RajiniliciousALUJNA21SilverBellMs.S.K.

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
thx for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
this whole episode is so funny espcially the precapLOLROFLabsoulely can't wait till monday its going to be funnyLOLbut why does Jamuni tell dr surbhi about shekhar and Gangiya?ShockedD'ohshe going to spoil everythingD'oh I hope whoever she called doesn't reconize Shekhar and gangiya hope shekhar realizes the truth before it gets out of hand ApproveErmm

-SweetGirl-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Yes thanks alot SG.

-SweetGirl-

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88