Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Prem reaction on Nandini's past

Poll Question: Was it justified on how Prem reacted?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [13.04%]
19 [82.61%]
1 [4.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
after knowing about the truth of nandini's past the way prem reacted...what's ur opinion? do u think he did the right thing by getting upset, shocked, hurt and feeling defamed? or after spending the special night with nandini n knowing her feelings for him and how much he too loved her, do u think he shud hve supported her by saying past is past n it wasn't her fault if some culpirt raped her....wat's ur opinion??

sd553778 Newbie
sd553778
sd553778

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I think he was hurt more because she did not share the truth with him than what happened with her.  But i am sure he need some time to realize that Nadini is not at fault, and I am pretty sure he will support Nadini along with his mom.
SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i agree that he needs some time, but that doesn't mean that he should throw her out of the house.
.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Common ppl..we cant expect any husband whose given his wife all d freedom she wants whose not rushed through anythin given her thousands of opportunities to share her feeling suddenly cumes to know d truth that too publically in front of d whole family n also d fact that his mother knew..wud react d same way as Prem...after listening to such a big thing any1 wud behave this way..he will need some time to come out of d shock..n understand her..so I voted..YES

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomanichinuchinu

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
My personal opinion is that every person reacts differently, and since we do know that Prem is really understanding and sensitive to Nandini's feelings,he must be really, truly hurt beyond measures to react the way he did....

But I'm just gonna vote yes, coz rads did so..LOL. Very nicely put, rads.Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I think Prem's reaction was natural.............any husband who loved his wife as much as Prem did....who tried to break down her defenses slowly and persistently over a period of time......who did not force his attentions on her until he felt she was ready......who gave her umpteen opportunities to open up with him and tell him what is troubling her.........would be hurt when such a thing about his wife comes out in the open in front of the whole family.........and to top it all, he finds out his mother knew.......he naturally thinks his wife told her but not him!

He is in shock and will need time to realize that the tape was meant for him and not the family and that Nandini did tell him everything and it was his fault that he did not listen to the whole tape........that his mother did not come to know from Nandini but thru the medical test and then Govind..........that Nandini really did not know or remember anything until she overheard Govind and Pallavi..............and that Nandini is a victim as much as he is of circumstances!   Once he realizes that, I am sure he will get Nandini back into his life.........but it will need time.......and I am hoping the CVs don't rush thru it but take time to show the healing process......

So I voted for 1.........though it is not exactly rightly worded..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I think Prem was upset because he thought nandini didn't share her past with him but he should have understood her and not let her leave the house!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index