Yeh Ishq Haaye

Manjari-an unobservant fool...who agrees? - Page 2

Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

manjiri is an idiot...and the way the show is proceeding...gawd...she deserves to get a ditch..that too a nice one!!!

about ajay-i have a feeling he may not return...in a way its good...cos im hell tired of love triangles!...but if yashdeep doesnt return they may even get a replacement for the character...
im not particularly fond of the akshay pooja jodi-but i like both of them individually.....and the way manjiri is behaving..akshay is better off witout her!

Hey thanks for the support...Actually im tured of luv triangles too but still i wud like to see Ajay back in action which seems kinda impossible now though...πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whitestallion thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mema-

I was thinking the same way at first Manjari says she doesn't want to do something which will embarrass her family and then dancing with Ranbir in the rain instead of going to college isn't that supposed to bring shame to her family

Exactly....If any1 saw her like that wat wud she tell her parents??And you know this gal is such a pain in the neck,she gets her parents near dead one moment,apologizes and then starts doing the same thing the other moment....

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: smitzz

I too like Akshay-Pooja. They're perfect for each other. Both are
matured and sensible and are very compatible. They deserve to be
together.

As for Manjari, she needs to grow up. She still has the mental age of
10. And Akshay can't keep cleaning up the mess she creates all his life.

Woah!! Ausum another akshay-Pooja fan!! Am happy!! Btw I agree they're perfect for each other.. 😊
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Whitestallion

@Farhin hey its fine...Thats ur point of view....😊

@Woohoohaha and farhin Ok maybe there r girls like that in real life but those gals dont actually hav a good image in the mind of others so watever really happens to Manjari wud b her fault no one else's...i mean she must have agreed there for a while to not push their relationship to such an intimate extent but still he could easily force her to change her mind anyways yeah i dont really know if Ajay's returning,if he doesn't there wud b no doubt it'll b AkshayManjari although i think Pooja is the one who deserves Akshay but lets see..πŸ€”

Oye woohoohaha ki bachi!! Don't you remember am Nattie?? You became a ghajini so soon kya?? πŸ˜† Ok abt the Manjari thingy, you are right that if she is doing all this then it is her own fault!! Whatever will be the consequences she will be responsible for it herself!! And yes Akshay is more deserving of Pooja!! I love Akshay-Pooja!!

You know I've got a new mission now.. As ive seen there are many Akshay-pooja fans now so As soon as my exam finishes on wed, am gonna be here with a bang now just for Akshay-Pooja now and appeal for Ajay's return!!
Whitestallion thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Oye woohoohaha ki bachi!! Don't you remember am Nattie?? You became a ghajini so soon kya?? πŸ˜† Ok abt the Manjari thingy, you are right that if she is doing all this then it is her own fault!! Whatever will be the consequences she will be responsible for it herself!! And yes Akshay is more deserving of Pooja!! I love Akshay-Pooja!!
!!Yeah
You know I've got a new mission now.. As ive seen there are many Akshay-pooja fans now so As soon as my exam finishes on wed, am gonna be here with a bang now just for Akshay-Pooja now and appeal for Ajay's return!!

Oh im so sorry NattieπŸ˜†Im also wanting AkshayPooja,i luv them and Pooja's luv is far more sincere than Manjari could ever luv and she's the deserving one,lets see though if Ajay comes back cuz i dont hav much hope on that!😭

I totally agree. Manjiri is stupid. First she doesnt wanna do anything tht will make her family embarass and now she is doing all these with Ranbir. She deserves to get ditched by Ranbir so she learns her lesson

Whitestallion thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidya85

I totally agree. Manjiri is stupid. First she doesnt wanna do anything tht will make her family embarass and now she is doing all these with Ranbir. She deserves to get ditched by Ranbir so she learns her lesson

Exactly!!!

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Very very nice post Whitestallion.β­οΈπŸ‘

At the initial episodes I liked Manjari.But as the story is progressing I've started hating her.She is so irritating who doesn't know what she is doing.She needs to grow up.

Though I don't want Akshay-Pooja to pair but both are great characters.And Akshay is better without Manjari.

Whitestallion thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rumi005

Very very nice post Whitestallion.β­οΈπŸ‘

At the initial episodes I liked Manjari.But as the story is progressing I've started hating her.She is so irritating who doesn't know what she is doing.She needs to grow up.

Though I don't want Akshay-Pooja to pair but both are great characters.And Akshay is better without Manjari.

Thanks...And i thought i was the only one hating her now!!

ram92 thumbnail
pooja deserves akshay more. i have more respect for her.