Yeh Ishq Haaye

Manjari-an unobservant fool...who agrees?

Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok i hav nevr come to think of any character up till now the way i feel about Manjari...Isn't she just the most stupidest gal...WHO could ever fall in luv with a guy just like that and to top it off she im sure wud believe Rambir over Akshay....The more i see her now i feel Akshay is better off without her(no offense to the fans)I think Pooja deserves him far more than Manjari does,to b frank...I had nevr really liked Pooja but nowadays i feel she's a great gal who doesn't ignore her responsibilities and who actually cares about someone other than her own self....Manjari gives big lectures on how she could nevr embarass her family but her actions state something entirely different!!!🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I DONT completely agree with u
I mean I agree that MANJARI is immature & childish but that don't make her the most stupidiest girl . . . .In real life, there are some even more stupid and senseless girls than Manjari. . Seriously. . .
Manjari's character is like that now, but it seems she will understand the SERIOUSNESS of LIFE later
But MANJARI cares somewhat for her family values. . .I just loved it when she said to Ranbir that she want to be close to him only as a relation of wife. . . .I neither like MANJARI too much nor I dislike her. . . But her character is quite different
Yes, there is possibility that she might not trust AKSHAY initially regarding Ranbir but she knows that AKSHAY cares for her happiness a lot.
And I think MANJARI deserves AKSHAY and vice versa (not just bcoz i m AKSHARI fan) bcoz the complete OPPOSITENESS in their natures is the thing that will balance each other's life and will make their love story quite interesting.. . . Its my POV Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm Sarah.. To be honest I havent seen the show since like more than 2 weeks.. So I dont know if Im thinking it correctly abt Manjari's attitude.. But the way you have defined it Im gonna agree with Farhin here.. That yes there are may more stupidier (if thats a word) girls in today' real life too.. And henceforth her being this immature and stupid is understandable!! Esp if its love at first sight (which never exists according to me)..But Trust me Sarah, there are people who in real life too get much more mad, even more than Manjari just for the sake of first love.. So I think however she is being portrayed as of now is true..

And abt Akshay-Pooja or Akshay-Manjari.. I seriously dont care now.. Coz im hopeless now abt Ajay-Manjari and Ajay returning too.. And as im sure that Ajay is not returning so I think then Manjari will end up with Akshay now.. And to be honest if Ajay as per my surity doesnt returns then she should be with Akshay, as I guess atleast those fans would be happy if not Ajay-Manjari..

But the thing that is confusing me now is that if Akshay is getting engaged to Pooja and Ranbir ditching Manjari then who will Manjari be paired up with if Ajay is not coming back?? I think this might be a hope for Ajay's return, but Ive completely lost hope for that!!

PS am soon gonna make a new topic.. 😊
AnuN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Akshey and Pooja any time.. They both deserve each other. Akshey is too good for Manjari.. And Pooja is such a good girl.. she deserves to get Akshey.. she even cared for his mom who was being so rude to her all the time.

OMG..DITTO.I ALSO THINK POOJA DESERVES AKSHAY...I LIKE HER MORE..SHR IS INNOCENT..SIMPLE..PRACTICAL...AND NOT ANNOYINGπŸ˜†...

I LOVE AKSHAY...i just dont like da actress playing Manjiri...she fails 2 get sympathy form da auidience...they could have got a better looking girl...
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Haila!! Im surprised!! 😲 I thot I was the only one who loved Akshay-Pooja's jodi but im impressed that you guys are there too!! Thats what I was wondering on star one's YIH website there are more Akshay-Pooja fans than Akshay-Manjari!! Im impressed Anu_N and alphabeta_22 you guys came forward.. 😊 

Btw welcome to both of you.. Im Nattie.. 😊 Hope to see you guys be more regular in this forum.. 😊

Ok my gussa is all out now.. But I still want Ajay back!! Kash k kuch chamatkar hojaye and he returns back!! Literally miss him!! Dil hi nai chahta show dekhne ka without him.. 😭
smitzz thumbnail
I too like Akshay-Pooja. They're perfect for each other. Both are matured and sensible and are very compatible. They deserve to be together.

As for Manjari, she needs to grow up. She still has the mental age of 10. And Akshay can't keep cleaning up the mess she creates all his life.
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking the same way at first Manjari says she doesn't want to do something which will embarrass her family and then dancing with Ranbir in the rain instead of going to college isn't that supposed to bring shame to her family
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
manjiri is an idiot...and the way the show is proceeding...gawd...she deserves to get a ditch..that too a nice one!!!
about ajay-i have a feeling he may not return...in a way its good...cos im hell tired of love triangles!...but if yashdeep doesnt return they may even get a replacement for the character...
im not particularly fond of the akshay pooja jodi-but i like both of them individually.....and the way manjiri is behaving..akshay is better off witout her!
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Farhin hey its fine...Thats ur point of view....😊

@Woohoohaha and farhin Ok maybe there r girls like that in real life but those gals dont actually hav a good image in the mind of others so watever really happens to Manjari wud b her fault no one else's...i mean she must have agreed there for a while to not push their relationship to such an intimate extent but still he could easily force her to change her mind anyways yeah i dont really know if Ajay's returning,if he doesn't there wud b no doubt it'll b AkshayManjari although i think Pooja is the one who deserves Akshay but lets see..πŸ€”