LOL
LOL

Well join the queue.......Wink
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Absolutely priceless, fantastic, rib-breaking jokes. I am dying of laughter, please don't make me die till I watch CB2.................ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL  ROFL

Oh No! Don't die! Live and laugh away to glory.Big smileTongue
abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
misti one of ur questions answered today by the casts article dat Radhika is nt going to be a ORPHAN, its Dev who is going to be dis time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

misti one of ur questions answered today by the casts article dat Radhika is nt going to be a ORPHAN, its Dev who is going to be dis time..

Oh has it? Thanks AD.........AHH so you mean that Radhika who was an orphan is not an orphan now.....so Radhika has fused with Imarti here.............ahhh have to think of some fusion reaction.........

puzzled smiley, puzzled smiley, befog smiley, bewilder smiley

But before I forget.............Angieeeeeeeeeeeeee.......yuhhuuuuuuuuuu! Get back to drawing board quickly, the story has again changed.......we are back to Pardes.........orphan Dev is there.

Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Oh has it? Thanks AD.........AHH so you mean that Radhika who was an orphan is not an orphan now.....so Radhika has fused with Imarti here.............ahhh have to think of some fusion reaction.........

But before I forget.............Angieeeeeeeeeeeeee.......yuhhuuuuuuuuuu! Get back to drawing board quickly, the story has again changed.......we are back to Pardes.........orphan Dev is there.

What is going on here?  I don't read this thread for a day as I was so confused about the whole cast and Mohini issue.  Now, I come back to this thread and find that the story has changed.  

I was just thinking that Radhika is still an orphan.  But this time she is adopted by a weaver who finds her in a basket of threads that he uses for his weaving.  But, now he is the real father.  

If Dev is an orphan, does that mean he is again Abhay.  The difference is that Abhay lost his family after memory loss.  Here he really loses his memory.

Zee, "bhagwan ke liye" itna confusion mat karo.  Last time you did this, Guruma posed that difficult question for me and I had to take Radhika5's help.  This time,  not even Misti can stop Guruma from quitting the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradha_bilahariradhika5laxmisgardesmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by misti73

What is going on here?  I don't read this thread for a day as I was so confused about the whole cast and Mohini issue.  Now, I come back to this thread and find that the story has changed. 

Well Angie if there is no confusion then how can Zee identify itself.....I think every morning the main people in Zee creative department ask themselves....."Am I confused ?".....If the answer is yes then they all heave a sigh of relief that it is Zee........and then before going to bed they ask themselves "Did we confuse the audience?".....If again the answer is yes.....they again heave a sigh of relief........If they answer no.....then they all suffer from panic attacks and start paying ping pong to give them ideas to confuse the audience. 
Ermm
Wacko

I was just thinking that Radhika is still an orphan.  But this time she is adopted by a weaver who finds her in a basket of threads that he uses for his weaving.  But, now he is the real father. 

Ahh see their research said that in Rawal Radhika was found floating on a bed of lotus.....so you might be right that the bed of lotus became a basket floating on Yamuna...but then that will not show originality so now Radhika has a real father..........well the story might change again.WackoSilly

If Dev is an orphan, does that mean he is again Abhay.  The difference is that Abhay lost his family after memory loss.  Here he really loses his memory.

Yes and he is born again...so purnajanam...........Wink

Zee, "bhagwan ke liye" itna confusion mat karo.  Last time you did this, Guruma posed that difficult question for me and I had to take Radhika5's help.  This time,  not even Misti can stop Guruma from quitting the show.

Swap.jpg

Angie12

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
MistiROFL

Confusion continuing I thought the famous Rahim was found by a weavers family Neeru and Neema and went on to become famous sant writing lot of Dohas on the pakandi religious people now what why3 wrote is making me confusedConfusedConfused I thought Radhika is a Kanha bhakt and now the talk of weavers familyConfusedShocked well anyway with the 3/4 promo being telecasted from today lets see what all is published on CB2LOL
Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73

Go to top