The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Originally posted by gardes

Thanks Radhika 5, for providing definitions in such layman terms to Why3 so that she could make an educated decision on my fate.

Like all medical afflictions and diagnoses, I DEMAND a second opinion/consult from an expert in the field of Zeechannelophobiayetchotibahumania (like my favorite Dr. Oz) who specializes and can advice me and her on my vulnerability/sensitivity to hormonal rush and vertigo in the CB-IF forum on a daily basis.

If s/he convinces Why3 and me that it is a reversible/temporary condition if I am exposed constantly, I will go along with Why3 and will willing put up with the pain and misery!

Gardes:

Welcome to Dr. Zee's ZeephobhiaAVINAmania Clinic

Let me assure you that Dr. Zee is very qualified in treating these conditions

• FYI he received his degree at a prestigious Ivy League school.
  • He has 18 years of experience in treating patients.
  • Over the last one year, Dr. Zee has spent time in research lab with renowned Dr. Misti learning and perfecting the laws of physics and improving his business acumen'.( I am sure Dr. Misti can attest to his qualifications..)
  • Most of all his treatment plan is simple----elimination of the external stimulants
    • Zee will not air irrational ideas
    • There will not be any "voodoo magic" episodes
    • New rules to allow for easy accessibility to new ideas and allow for frank discussions about its effectiveness

So, when the stimulants are removed, and there are new rules, there will not be any symptoms.

But if you still want a second opinion, I am sure it is available with Dr. SP, who has the credit to be the best for quite some time..

Dr.Zee was observed making this remark to his friend when he left the research lab...........

school leaver cartoons, school leaver cartoon, school leaver picture, school leaver pictures, school leaver image, school leaver images, school leaver illustration, school leaver illustrations

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5gardesNeerjaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
My dearest Radhika,

Thanks again for your expert advice.  I trust your judgement and was willing to go ahead with your reassurance until you mentioned Dr. Mishti of IF fame and Dr. Zee's top-most assistant Dr. SP (or  is it Dr. SM?).

I don't know if you are aware, but Dr. Mishti is known to me for a very long time (I would go so far as to say that since her "adoption" many moons ago).  I have read a lot of her publications over time.  My impression of Dr. Mishti is that she tends to extrapolate her extraordinarily vast physics knowledge, suggesting experimentation, and that scares the living bejeezus out of me.  I may get exposed  to more than just the above mentioned affliction.  ConfusedLOL

As for Dr. SP(M?),  I had followed Dr. Zee's previous subordinate, Dr. NV, and his rating by his patients in IF was very sub-standard.  Dr. SP is a new attending on the block and so far his track record has not been impressive after treating my dear friends Geeta, Bhagonwaali and others.  Thus I would like to wait and watch before making a decision.  I  know about his philosophy of Dil Se Diya Vachan but I would prefer not to become his Sanjog Se Bani (Patient) Sangini.  I know you are thinking Dr. Zee and Dr. SP are like Ram Milaye Jodi, and our Patient-Doctor relationship will be a Pavitra Rishta, but, hey, I am not convinced yet!  OuchAngry

As mentioned earlier, I promise to consult my dear friend Why3 as well before making any decisions.  Yahaan (in IF) Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli hoon, lekin I am not looking forward to Agle Janam yet, just this life. Tongue

I will keep you posted on the happenings and the decision making process.

With much appreciation,
Gardes

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5laxmisAngie12bee5misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

My dearest Radhika,

Thanks again for your expert advice.  I trust your judgement and was willing to go ahead with your reassurance until you mentioned Dr. Mishti of IF fame and Dr. Zee's top-most assistant Dr. SP (or  is it Dr. SM?).

I don't know if you are aware, but Dr. Mishti is known to me for a very long time (I would go so far as to say that since her "adoption" many moons ago).  I have read a lot of her publications over time.  My impression of Dr. Mishti is that she tends to extrapolate her extraordinarily vast physics knowledge, suggesting experimentation, and that scares the living bejeezus out of me.  I may get exposed  to more than just the above mentioned affliction.  ConfusedLOL

As for Dr. SP(M?),  I had followed Dr. Zee's previous subordinate, Dr. NV, and his rating by his patients in IF was very sub-standard.  Dr. SP is a new attending on the block and so far his track record has not been impressive after treating my dear friends Geeta, Bhagonwaali and others.  Thus I would like to wait and watch before making a decision.  I  know about his philosophy of Dil Se Diya Vachan but I would prefer not to become his Sanjog Se Bani (Patient) Sangini.  I know you are thinking Dr. Zee and Dr. SP are like Ram Milaye Jodi, and our Patient-Doctor relationship will be a Pavitra Rishta, but, hey, I am not convinced yet!  OuchAngry

As mentioned earlier, I promise to consult my dear friend Why3 as well before making any decisions.  Yahaan (in IF) Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli hoon, lekin I am not looking forward to Agle Janam yet, just this life. Tongue

I will keep you posted on the happenings and the decision making process.

With much appreciation,
Gardes

My dearest mummyBig smileHug

Now now there is no reason to be scared.Cool Anyway your letter reminded me of a specific dish that is very popular with Dr. Zee and I thought I will share it with you. Big smileThe dish concerned is none other than Kichri and I would like to quote a very favourite poem of mine that is also called kichri. EmbarrassedSince the original poem is written in Bengali by Sukumar Ray, I have attached the english translation of the same.

With love,

Your saintly daughter Misti.WinkEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/291/21stjanuary.jpg 

Edited by misti73 - 22 January 2011 at 9:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5gardesAngie12Neerjaa

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Dear Concerned members of the audience

I, a "representative of Zee" has been asked to respond to the viewers comments in this thread.

Firstly, Thank you all for your comments. As always, Zee is very happy to receive so many unsolicited opinions from its past and present viewers. At Zee, we value these commentsSmile but as you all may not know, managing such a huge conglomerate is not an easy task for our esteemed group of executives.

Year 2011 is a new start and at Zee we have decided to turn over a new leaf and so going forward we will do the following:

We acknowledge what we did in the past with CB1 was wrong. "Passing of the baton" concept we used with CB1 totally backfired and since then we have not used it with any other show. But please be rest assured, that the statements made in relation to "official handling of the slot ceremony" by the then head, was not well received by his superiors and appropriate actions were taken. We realize we did not give due credit to the actors and the leads of CB1. The show was not well promoted; but we are magnanimous enough to not make the same mistake twice. Y'all, the fans of AVINA created enough uproar to affect our overall TRP's and so we decided to not only bring them back, but are also doing and WILL CONTINUE to do everything we can to support and promote the show. As we have said that CB2 will be a new and improved version; with modern, fresh look. We will have new sets, no recycled sets (we have no choice as the previous set, specifically the PH and the Vrindavan house were immediately (the very next day) used in the "other show" and now these sets are lent to other channels as well. (We have to make money somehow'.since none of our shows are raking in much money). Zee will also ensure that the clothes for the lead are not recycled and are in keeping with their characters. We now realize how fortunate we were in having Rubina Dilaik and Avinash Sachdev as the leads, who never complained; in spite of us making Radhika wear sarees that were cheap and recycled from the ones previously worn by other characters in the show.
  1. We know you all like the spirituality in CB1 and unfortunately we destroyed the "essence" of that, later in the show. But this time, we will maintain the true essence of Kanha and will not waiver from our theme.

I just hope we can show to you all, that the philosophy at Zee has changed'not just by words, but by our actions.

On a completely unrelated topic in this thread, about DT (and although as a Zee rep, DT issue is not my business), being familiar with the IF rules'.please bear in mind that

Rules are not Hard and Fast. They can be bent depending on the situation. Politics is everywhere. It is always about who knows who and who has more power. Just like the TRP system needs to be changed, may be the system for appointing DT should be changed. May be start a nomination process and a voting system..
  • Fresh look, fresh start with CB2, may be is what you want

(BTW, I have enough tomatoes to make lifetime supply of ketchup and a truck load of chappals too)

Thanks for reading..

Yours Truly

"Zee Rep"

R U REALLY a ZEE REP Shocked or this is just a mocking post..Confused
radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

[QUOTE=radhika5]

Dear Concerned members of the audience

I, a "representative of Zee" has been asked to respond to the viewers comments in this thread.

Firstly, Thank you all for your comments. As always, Zee is very happy to receive so many unsolicited opinions from its past and present viewers. At Zee, we value these commentsSmile but as you all may not know, managing such a huge conglomerate is not an easy task for our esteemed group of executives.

R U REALLY a ZEE REP Shocked or this is just a mocking post..Confused

Hi Abhilasha
I am not a Zee rep. and my post was the later..

abhilasha_dream

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
misti even i am eargly waiting for the answerLOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

misti73

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Absolutely priceless, fantastic, rib-breaking jokes. I am dying of laughter, please don't make me die till I watch CB2.................ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL  ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5gardesmisti73

Go to top