Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

A question for the channel (Page 7)

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Radhika 5 thank you for clearing my doubts regarding Zee. I would like to attract your attention to this sentence -But please be rest assured, that the statements made in relation to "official handling of the slot ceremony" by the then head, was not well received by his superiors and appropriate actions were taken....my question is that whether this person is the one who left the company within a month of the closure of the show.

Some things are better left unsaid....SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

ClapClapClap
Originally posted by radhika5

Originally posted by gardes

Why3, you are amazing and you did it again...  your words reminded me (just like you did to Mishti a few days ago) of a short and sweet reason why I don't want to watch CB2 - idhar ka udhar and udhar ka idhar will send me in a tailspin!  Vertigo!  Dizzy spells!

Oops.  Here I was being happy that finally you will be joining us for the roller coaster ride and I have become the cause for you to ditch us in the beginning only.  CryCryCryForum viewers will be so mad at me especially Misti and Chalhov.  UnhappyNow, what do I do?  Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

Why3, you are my Guruma right now!  Help me figure this out - hormonal rush or vertigo?  Which one is better to deal with? There in lies your answer whether I am in or out!!

Guruma,  chela can never be guru.  Now, you have given me a difficult assignment and that too where my answer will decide whether I am in or out.   I didn't get so much stress even when I was taking my board exams.

Misti, Chalhov, Radhika5...please help.  I will first need to do research to understand these two terms and then only I can answer.  But,  I need to consult with my group members before choosing an option.  One wrong answer and guruma is out.....

Why3, here are the definitions.

Hormonal rush: Temporary but significant loss of ability to interfere with social functioning and rationalization of idiotic ideas

Vertigo: Temporary dizziness and loss of sensory perception brought on by  "vodoo magic"

Fortunately both the conditions are "temporary and there is treatment. And Guruma is in good hands with the PROGRESSIVE Dr. Zee.

The only problem with the treatment is, if Dr. Zee will be the root cause of the problem...

Whew.  Misti, thanks for coming to my rescue.  Big smileThe words in blue cleared the confusion totally.  Good to know that both are temporary conditions and there is a treatment.  So, Guruma, you are going to be in regardless of either option.  ClapClap

So, here is Robert Browning's poem dedicated to Guruma and Misti that reflects my relieved feelings.

The year's at the spring, 
And day's at the morn; 
Morning's at seven; 
The hill-side's dew-pearl'd; 
The lark's on the wing; 
The snail's on the thorn; 
God's in His heaven-- 
Guruma will be in for CB2
All's right with the world! 

Angie you are welcome but when did I come to your rescue here. Confused...but since you are thanking me I had to acknowledge your thanks. Its Radhika5 who came to your rescue...Ayiooo Angie.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5anusha34gardes

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Angie you are welcome but when did I come to your rescue here. Confused...but since you are thanking me I had to acknowledge your thanks. Its Radhika5 who came to your rescue...Ayiooo Angie.

Ok,  Big mistake. D'ohD'ohD'oh I read Radhika5's name when I read it originally.  But, when I came back later to reply,  I just somehow had it in my mind that it was Misti's definition.

So, big apology to Radhika.  The poem is now dedicated to you, Guruma and Misti (for correcting me).  

So, here goes Radhika.  Thank you for the illuminating definitions and coming to my rescue.  You knew how important Guruma is to CB forum and CB2 forum can not function without her wisdom.

Radhika, since I am unable to come to anything remotely inspired at this moment,  I dedicate "What a wonderful world" to you.

Edited by why3 - 21 January 2011 at 5:01pm

PutijaChalhovradhika5gardesmisti73

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Ok,  Big mistake. D'ohD'ohD'oh I read Radhika5's name when I read it originally.  But, when I came back later to reply,  I just somehow had it in my mind that it was Misti's definition.

So, big apology to Radhika.  The poem is now dedicated to you, Guruma and Misti (for correcting me).  

So, here goes Radhika.  Thank you for the illuminating definitions and coming to my rescue.  You knew how important Guruma is to CB forum and CB2 forum can not function without her wisdom.

Radhika, since I am unable to come to anything remotely inspired at this moment,  I dedicate "What a wonderful world" to you.

Angie

No problem--i am flattered to be in the league with Misti..
And love the song--It is a beautiful world for most part

Guru and Ma are two of the most important people in our life and so GURUMA becomes the most important person ..

Edited by radhika5 - 21 January 2011 at 6:28pm

gardesmisti73

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Radhika 5, for providing definitions in such layman terms to Why3 so that she could make an educated decision on my fate.

Like all medical afflictions and diagnoses, I DEMAND a second opinion/consult from an expert in the field of Zeechannelophobiayetchotibahumania (like my favorite Dr. Oz) who specializes and can advice me and her on my vulnerability/sensitivity to hormonal rush and vertigo in the CB-IF forum on a daily basis.

If s/he convinces Why3 and me that it is a reversible/temporary condition if I am exposed constantly, I will go along with Why3 and will willing put up with the pain and misery!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5misti73

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Radhika, Mishti, Why, you guys are the sweetest people I know...  I feel so blessed to be in such good hands and in the company of such great well-wishers!

radhika5misti73

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Wise lady Grades do not threaten to not watch CB2 we will miss all the fun without u with the full moon and no moon day threads chahe idhar ka udhar ho jai .LOLLOLhow will we have that fun without ur threads and wise details about spirituality when the occassion raises to fill us with details.LOLsee I am posting a song from all us forumers kyun Misti Angie Radhika CB2 ke is Khel me

radhika5gardesmisti73Neerjaa

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Thanks Radhika 5, for providing definitions in such layman terms to Why3 so that she could make an educated decision on my fate.

Like all medical afflictions and diagnoses, I DEMAND a second opinion/consult from an expert in the field of Zeechannelophobiayetchotibahumania (like my favorite Dr. Oz) who specializes and can advice me and her on my vulnerability/sensitivity to hormonal rush and vertigo in the CB-IF forum on a daily basis.

If s/he convinces Why3 and me that it is a reversible/temporary condition if I am exposed constantly, I will go along with Why3 and will willing put up with the pain and misery!

Gardes:

Welcome to Dr. Zee's ZeephobhiaAVINAmania Clinic

Let me assure you that Dr. Zee is very qualified in treating these conditions

• FYI he received his degree at a prestigious Ivy League school.
  • He has 18 years of experience in treating patients.
  • Over the last one year, Dr. Zee has spent time in research lab with renowned Dr. Misti learning and perfecting the laws of physics and improving his business acumen'.( I am sure Dr. Misti can attest to his qualifications..)
  • Most of all his treatment plan is simple----elimination of the external stimulants
    • Zee will not air irrational ideas
    • There will not be any "voodoo magic" episodes
    • New rules to allow for easy accessibility to new ideas and allow for frank discussions about its effectiveness

So, when the stimulants are removed, and there are new rules, there will not be any symptoms.

But if you still want a second opinion, I am sure it is available with Dr. SP, who has the credit to be the best for quite some time..

Edited by radhika5 - 22 January 2011 at 12:51am

PutijaChalhovgardesmisti73Neerjaa

Go to top