India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

A question for the channel (Page 6)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
 So sweet....Enjoyed reading your on going vartalaap...I think it will go on till the soap starts and your confusion will be cleared....yes for one thing i want to give credit to PH regarding Vaishali and Dadi,s dress sense and jewelery...Gave them the look of  typical upper class Delhi family ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by misti73

Mishti, ok, so I get it that this is Zee..  Uffo!

Now, what was your original question again?

ROFL

about the handing over ceremony .

http://www.somanymp3s.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif

Come again?  Handing over of what...?

Mummy..........Embarrassed
Embarrassedhttp://67.19.109.210/Artists/Firestar/ZazuSimba.png

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesabhilasha_dream

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Why3, you are amazing and you did it again...  your words reminded me (just like you did to Mishti a few days ago) of a short and sweet reason why I don't want to watch CB2 - idhar ka udhar and udhar ka idhar will send me in a tailspin!  Vertigo!  Dizzy spells!

Oops.  Here I was being happy that finally you will be joining us for the roller coaster ride and I have become the cause for you to ditch us in the beginning only.  CryCryCryForum viewers will be so mad at me especially Misti and Chalhov.  UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyNow, what do I do?  Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

Why3, you are my Guruma right now!  Help me figure this out - hormonal rush or vertigo?  Which one is better to deal with? There in lies your answer whether I am in or out!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12PutijaChalhovmisti73

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Dear Concerned members of the audience

I, a "representative of Zee" has been asked to respond to the viewers comments in this thread.

Firstly, Thank you all for your comments. As always, Zee is very happy to receive so many unsolicited opinions from its past and present viewers. At Zee, we value these commentsSmile but as you all may not know, managing such a huge conglomerate is not an easy task for our esteemed group of executives.

Year 2011 is a new start and at Zee we have decided to turn over a new leaf and so going forward we will do the following:

1. We acknowledge what we did in the past with CB1 was wrong. "Passing of the baton" concept we used with CB1 totally backfired and since then we have not used it with any other show. But please be rest assured, that the statements made in relation to "official handling of the slot ceremony" by the then head, was not well received by his superiors and appropriate actions were taken.
  2. We realize we did not give due credit to the actors and the leads of CB1. The show was not well promoted; but we are magnanimous enough to not make the same mistake twice. Y'all, the fans of AVINA created enough uproar to affect our overall TRP's and so we decided to not only bring them back, but are also doing and WILL CONTINUE to do everything we can to support and promote the show.
  3. As we have said that CB2 will be a new and improved version; with modern, fresh look. We will have new sets, no recycled sets (we have no choice as the previous set, specifically the PH and the Vrindavan house were immediately (the very next day) used in the "other show" and now these sets are lent to other channels as well. (We have to make money somehow'.since none of our shows are raking in much money).
  4. Zee will also ensure that the clothes for the lead are not recycled and are in keeping with their characters. We now realize how fortunate we were in having Rubina Dilaik and Avinash Sachdev as the leads, who never complained; in spite of us making Radhika wear sarees that were cheap and recycled from the ones previously worn by other characters in the show.
  5. We know you all like the spirituality in CB1 and unfortunately we destroyed the "essence" of that, later in the show. But this time, we will maintain the true essence of Kanha and will not waiver from our theme.

I just hope we can show to you all, that the philosophy at Zee has changed'not just by words, but by our actions.

On a completely unrelated topic in this thread, about DT (and although as a Zee rep, DT issue is not my business), being familiar with the IF rules'.please bear in mind that

• Rules are not Hard and Fast. They can be bent depending on the situation. Politics is everywhere. It is always about who knows who and who has more power.
  • Just like the TRP system needs to be changed, may be the system for appointing DT should be changed. May be start a nomination process and a voting system..
  • Fresh look, fresh start with CB2, may be is what you want

(BTW, I have enough tomatoes to make lifetime supply of ketchup and a truck load of chappals too)

Thanks for reading..

Yours Truly

"Zee Rep"

Disclaimer: I am not a Zee Rep

Edited by radhika5 - 22 January 2011 at 5:40pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

N025radha_bilaharilaxmisgardesAngie12bee5sia_lovelymisti73PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Why3, you are amazing and you did it again...  your words reminded me (just like you did to Mishti a few days ago) of a short and sweet reason why I don't want to watch CB2 - idhar ka udhar and udhar ka idhar will send me in a tailspin!  Vertigo!  Dizzy spells!

Oops.  Here I was being happy that finally you will be joining us for the roller coaster ride and I have become the cause for you to ditch us in the beginning only.  CryCryCryForum viewers will be so mad at me especially Misti and Chalhov.  UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyNow, what do I do?  Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

Why3, you are my Guruma right now!  Help me figure this out - hormonal rush or vertigo?  Which one is better to deal with? There in lies your answer whether I am in or out!!

Guruma,  chela can never be guru.  Now, you have given me a difficult assignment and that too where my answer will decide whether I am in or out.   I didn't get so much stress even when I was taking my board exams.

Misti, Chalhov, Radhika5...please help.  I will first need to do research to understand these two terms and then only I can answer.  But,  I need to consult with my group members before choosing an option.  One wrong answer and guruma is out.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5gardesmisti73PutijaChalhov

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Oops.  Here I was being happy that finally you will be joining us for the roller coaster ride and I have become the cause for you to ditch us in the beginning only.  CryCryCryForum viewers will be so mad at me especially Misti and Chalhov.  UnhappyNow, what do I do?  Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

Guruma,  chela can never be guru.  Now, you have given me a difficult assignment and that too where my answer will decide whether I am in or out.   I didn't get so much stress even when I was taking my board exams.

Misti, Chalhov, Radhika5...please help.  I will first need to do research to understand these two terms and then only I can answer.  But,  I need to consult with my group members before choosing an option.  One wrong answer and guruma is out.....

Why3, here are the definitions.

Hormonal rush: Temporary but significant loss of ability to interfere with social functioning and rationalization of idiotic ideas

Vertigo: Temporary dizziness and loss of sensory perception brought on by  "vodoo magic"

Fortunately both the conditions are "temporary and there is treatment. And Guruma is in good hands with the PROGRESSIVE Dr. Zee.

The only problem with the treatment is, if Dr. Zee will be the root cause of the problem...

Edited by radhika5 - 21 January 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N025gardesAngie12PutijaChalhovmisti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Radhika 5 thank you for clearing my doubts regarding Zee. I would like to attract your attention to this sentence -But please be rest assured, that the statements made in relation to "official handling of the slot ceremony" by the then head, was not well received by his superiors and appropriate actions were taken....my question is that whether this person is the one who left the company within a month of the closure of the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap
Originally posted by radhika5

Oops.  Here I was being happy that finally you will be joining us for the roller coaster ride and I have become the cause for you to ditch us in the beginning only.  CryCryCryForum viewers will be so mad at me especially Misti and Chalhov.  UnhappyNow, what do I do?  Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

Why3, here are the definitions.

Hormonal rush: Temporary but significant loss of ability to interfere with social functioning and rationalization of idiotic ideas

Vertigo: Temporary dizziness and loss of sensory perception brought on by  "vodoo magic"

Fortunately both the conditions are "temporary and there is treatment. And Guruma is in good hands with the PROGRESSIVE Dr. Zee.

The only problem with the treatment is, if Dr. Zee will be the root cause of the problem...

Whew.  Misti, thanks for coming to my rescue.  Big smileThe words in blue cleared the confusion totally.  Good to know that both are temporary conditions and there is a treatment.  So, Guruma, you are going to be in regardless of either option.  ClapClap

So, here is Robert Browning's poem dedicated to Guruma and Misti that reflects my relieved feelings.

The year's at the spring, 
And day's at the morn; 
Morning's at seven; 
The hill-side's dew-pearl'd; 
The lark's on the wing; 
The snail's on the thorn; 
God's in His heaven-- 
Guruma will be in for CB2
All's right with the world! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5gardesmisti73NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

Go to top