Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: misti73

Angie you are welcome but when did I come to your rescue here. πŸ˜•...but since you are thanking me I had to acknowledge your thanks. Its Radhika5 who came to your rescue...Ayiooo Angie.

Ok,  Big mistake.  I read Radhika5's name when I read it originally.  But, when I came back later to reply,  I just somehow had it in my mind that it was Misti's definition.

So, big apology to Radhika.  The poem is now dedicated to you, Guruma and Misti (for correcting me).  

So, here goes Radhika.  Thank you for the illuminating definitions and coming to my rescue.  You knew how important Guruma is to CB forum and CB2 forum can not function without her wisdom.

Radhika, since I am unable to come to anything remotely inspired at this moment,  I dedicate "What a wonderful world" to you.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzJY96m3lkg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by why3 - 13 years ago
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: why3

Ok,  Big mistake.  I read Radhika5's name when I read it originally.  But, when I came back later to reply,  I just somehow had it in my mind that it was Misti's definition.

So, big apology to Radhika.  The poem is now dedicated to you, Guruma and Misti (for correcting me).  

So, here goes Radhika.  Thank you for the illuminating definitions and coming to my rescue.  You knew how important Guruma is to CB forum and CB2 forum can not function without her wisdom.

Radhika, since I am unable to come to anything remotely inspired at this moment,  I dedicate "What a wonderful world" to you.

Angie

No problem--i am flattered to be in the league with Misti..
And love the song--It is a beautiful world for most part

Guru and Ma are two of the most important people in our life and so GURUMA becomes the most important person ..
Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Radhika 5, for providing definitions in such layman terms to Why3 so that she could make an educated decision on my fate.

Like all medical afflictions and diagnoses, I DEMAND a second opinion/consult from an expert in the field of Zeechannelophobiayetchotibahumania (like my favorite Dr. Oz) who specializes and can advice me and her on my vulnerability/sensitivity to hormonal rush and vertigo in the CB-IF forum on a daily basis.

If s/he convinces Why3 and me that it is a reversible/temporary condition if I am exposed constantly, I will go along with Why3 and will willing put up with the pain and misery!
gardes thumbnail
Radhika, Mishti, Why, you guys are the sweetest people I know...  I feel so blessed to be in such good hands and in the company of such great well-wishers!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wise lady Grades do not threaten to not watch CB2 we will miss all the fun without u with the full moon and no moon day threads chahe idhar ka udhar ho jai .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†how will we have that fun without ur threads and wise details about spirituality when the occassion raises to fill us with details.πŸ˜†see I am posting a song from all us forumers kyun Misti Angie Radhika CB2 ke is Khel me

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U03ZqrkW4rc[/YOUTUBE]
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gardes

Thanks Radhika 5, for providing definitions in such layman terms to Why3 so that she could make an educated decision on my fate.

Like all medical afflictions and diagnoses, I DEMAND a second opinion/consult from an expert in the field of Zeechannelophobiayetchotibahumania (like my favorite Dr. Oz) who specializes and can advice me and her on my vulnerability/sensitivity to hormonal rush and vertigo in the CB-IF forum on a daily basis.

If s/he convinces Why3 and me that it is a reversible/temporary condition if I am exposed constantly, I will go along with Why3 and will willing put up with the pain and misery!

Gardes:

Welcome to Dr. Zee's ZeephobhiaAVINAmania Clinic

Let me assure you that Dr. Zee is very qualified in treating these conditions

• FYI he received his degree at a prestigious Ivy League school.
  • He has 18 years of experience in treating patients.
  • Over the last one year, Dr. Zee has spent time in research lab with renowned Dr. Misti learning and perfecting the laws of physics and improving his business acumen'.( I am sure Dr. Misti can attest to his qualifications..)
  • Most of all his treatment plan is simple----elimination of the external stimulants
    • Zee will not air irrational ideas
    • There will not be any "voodoo magic" episodes
    • New rules to allow for easy accessibility to new ideas and allow for frank discussions about its effectiveness

So, when the stimulants are removed, and there are new rules, there will not be any symptoms.

But if you still want a second opinion, I am sure it is available with Dr. SP, who has the credit to be the best for quite some time..

Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: radhika5

Gardes:

Welcome to Dr. Zee's ZeephobhiaAVINAmania Clinic

Let me assure you that Dr. Zee is very qualified in treating these conditions

• FYI he received his degree at a prestigious Ivy League school.
  • He has 18 years of experience in treating patients.
  • Over the last one year, Dr. Zee has spent time in research lab with renowned Dr. Misti learning and perfecting the laws of physics and improving his business acumen'.( I am sure Dr. Misti can attest to his qualifications..)
  • Most of all his treatment plan is simple----elimination of the external stimulants
    • Zee will not air irrational ideas
    • There will not be any "voodoo magic" episodes
    • New rules to allow for easy accessibility to new ideas and allow for frank discussions about its effectiveness

So, when the stimulants are removed, and there are new rules, there will not be any symptoms.

But if you still want a second opinion, I am sure it is available with Dr. SP, who has the credit to be the best for quite some time..

Dr.Zee was observed making this remark to his friend when he left the research lab...........

gardes thumbnail
My dearest Radhika,

Thanks again for your expert advice.  I trust your judgement and was willing to go ahead with your reassurance until you mentioned Dr. Mishti of IF fame and Dr. Zee's top-most assistant Dr. SP (or  is it Dr. SM?).

I don't know if you are aware, but Dr. Mishti is known to me for a very long time (I would go so far as to say that since her "adoption" many moons ago).  I have read a lot of her publications over time.  My impression of Dr. Mishti is that she tends to extrapolate her extraordinarily vast physics knowledge, suggesting experimentation, and that scares the living bejeezus out of me.  I may get exposed  to more than just the above mentioned affliction.  πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

As for Dr. SP(M?),  I had followed Dr. Zee's previous subordinate, Dr. NV, and his rating by his patients in IF was very sub-standard.  Dr. SP is a new attending on the block and so far his track record has not been impressive after treating my dear friends Geeta, Bhagonwaali and others.  Thus I would like to wait and watch before making a decision.  I  know about his philosophy of Dil Se Diya Vachan but I would prefer not to become his Sanjog Se Bani (Patient) Sangini.  I know you are thinking Dr. Zee and Dr. SP are like Ram Milaye Jodi, and our Patient-Doctor relationship will be a Pavitra Rishta, but, hey, I am not convinced yet!  😑

As mentioned earlier, I promise to consult my dear friend Why3 as well before making any decisions.  Yahaan (in IF) Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli hoon, lekin I am not looking forward to Agle Janam yet, just this life. πŸ˜›

I will keep you posted on the happenings and the decision making process.

With much appreciation,
Gardes
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gardes

My dearest Radhika,

Thanks again for your expert advice.  I trust your judgement and was willing to go ahead with your reassurance until you mentioned Dr. Mishti of IF fame and Dr. Zee's top-most assistant Dr. SP (or  is it Dr. SM?).

I don't know if you are aware, but Dr. Mishti is known to me for a very long time (I would go so far as to say that since her "adoption" many moons ago).  I have read a lot of her publications over time.  My impression of Dr. Mishti is that she tends to extrapolate her extraordinarily vast physics knowledge, suggesting experimentation, and that scares the living bejeezus out of me.  I may get exposed  to more than just the above mentioned affliction.  πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

As for Dr. SP(M?),  I had followed Dr. Zee's previous subordinate, Dr. NV, and his rating by his patients in IF was very sub-standard.  Dr. SP is a new attending on the block and so far his track record has not been impressive after treating my dear friends Geeta, Bhagonwaali and others.  Thus I would like to wait and watch before making a decision.  I  know about his philosophy of Dil Se Diya Vachan but I would prefer not to become his Sanjog Se Bani (Patient) Sangini.  I know you are thinking Dr. Zee and Dr. SP are like Ram Milaye Jodi, and our Patient-Doctor relationship will be a Pavitra Rishta, but, hey, I am not convinced yet!  😑

As mentioned earlier, I promise to consult my dear friend Why3 as well before making any decisions.  Yahaan (in IF) Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli hoon, lekin I am not looking forward to Agle Janam yet, just this life. πŸ˜›

I will keep you posted on the happenings and the decision making process.

With much appreciation,
Gardes

My dearest mummyπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Now now there is no reason to be scared.😎 Anyway your letter reminded me of a specific dish that is very popular with Dr. Zee and I thought I will share it with you. πŸ˜ƒThe dish concerned is none other than Kichri and I would like to quote a very favourite poem of mine that is also called kichri. 😳Since the original poem is written in Bengali by Sukumar Ray, I have attached the english translation of the same.

With love,

Your saintly daughter Misti.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
😳

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: radhika5

Dear Concerned members of the audience

I, a "representative of Zee" has been asked to respond to the viewers comments in this thread.

Firstly, Thank you all for your comments. As always, Zee is very happy to receive so many unsolicited opinions from its past and present viewers. At Zee, we value these comments😊 but as you all may not know, managing such a huge conglomerate is not an easy task for our esteemed group of executives.

Year 2011 is a new start and at Zee we have decided to turn over a new leaf and so going forward we will do the following:

We acknowledge what we did in the past with CB1 was wrong. "Passing of the baton" concept we used with CB1 totally backfired and since then we have not used it with any other show. But please be rest assured, that the statements made in relation to "official handling of the slot ceremony" by the then head, was not well received by his superiors and appropriate actions were taken. We realize we did not give due credit to the actors and the leads of CB1. The show was not well promoted; but we are magnanimous enough to not make the same mistake twice. Y'all, the fans of AVINA created enough uproar to affect our overall TRP's and so we decided to not only bring them back, but are also doing and WILL CONTINUE to do everything we can to support and promote the show. As we have said that CB2 will be a new and improved version; with modern, fresh look. We will have new sets, no recycled sets (we have no choice as the previous set, specifically the PH and the Vrindavan house were immediately (the very next day) used in the "other show" and now these sets are lent to other channels as well. (We have to make money somehow'.since none of our shows are raking in much money). Zee will also ensure that the clothes for the lead are not recycled and are in keeping with their characters. We now realize how fortunate we were in having Rubina Dilaik and Avinash Sachdev as the leads, who never complained; in spite of us making Radhika wear sarees that were cheap and recycled from the ones previously worn by other characters in the show.
  1. We know you all like the spirituality in CB1 and unfortunately we destroyed the "essence" of that, later in the show. But this time, we will maintain the true essence of Kanha and will not waiver from our theme.

I just hope we can show to you all, that the philosophy at Zee has changed'not just by words, but by our actions.

On a completely unrelated topic in this thread, about DT (and although as a Zee rep, DT issue is not my business), being familiar with the IF rules'.please bear in mind that

Rules are not Hard and Fast. They can be bent depending on the situation. Politics is everywhere. It is always about who knows who and who has more power. Just like the TRP system needs to be changed, may be the system for appointing DT should be changed. May be start a nomination process and a voting system..
  • Fresh look, fresh start with CB2, may be is what you want

(BTW, I have enough tomatoes to make lifetime supply of ketchup and a truck load of chappals too)

Thanks for reading..

Yours Truly

"Zee Rep"

R U REALLY a ZEE REP 😲 or this is just a mocking post..πŸ˜•