India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

A question for the channel (Page 5)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Oyi Amma!  Bandhh karo yeh sab.  My head is spinning again - payal, kawach, kundals, Karn, orphans, not orphans, middle class, not middle class, bhikhus.  SBS, articles?  Kya ho raha hai?

Confusion, confusion! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N025PutijaChalhovradev2010Angie12misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Oyi Amma!  Bandhh karo yeh sab.  My head is spinning again - payal, kawach, kundals, Karn, orphans, not orphans, middle class, not middle class, bhikhus.  SBS, articles?  Kya ho raha hai?

Confusion, confusion! 

But its Zee na.......so there will be confusion.........that means all izz well. Plus I still have not got the answer to my actual question that will there be a handing over ceremony.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Mishti, ok, so I get it that this is Zee..  Uffo!

Now, what was your original question again?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by chalhov

But here also Radhika is a orphan not Dev

Dekho Zee walo what have you done.............you are leaking out contradicting articles and now the audience confusion is increasing ..........one article says both orphans and the other says one orphan ...............uff...............confusion he confusion hai....solution can toh koi pata nahi.........but since it is Zee that is why All izzzz well.
I am so confused now.  I was going by that SBS where both were supposed to be orphans.  Isn't Dev an orphan now .  I am going by Pardes story and that's when his reluctance to marry Radhika would come.

Now you are saying only one is orphan..  All my stories from the morning have to be now changed.  How is it a "Nayi prem kahani".  It seems like "sindoor bina suhagan"

Angie the story has changed..........the telebuzz article mentions that Radhika is an orphan but Dev belongs to middleclass...they are basically trying every permutation and combination known to them and basically studying peoples reaction. I think they got the message that people are not happy with CB2 being a copy of Pardes and so inorder to appease the viewers they are now saying that they have done loads of research and now Radhika will still be an orphan but Dev will belong to a middle class family.
Got it.  I read all the articles but somehow missed all this.  I just thought that Dev was an orphan who gets adopted (or raised) by a middle class family.  So, there is an obligation of Dev to his middle class family as opposed to Radhika's being adopted by poor family in CB1 and being obligated to them.

Guruma is right.  Even my head is spinning especially after I read your Indra, Karn theory.  Kundal has to belong to Dev and not to another guy.  I don't like "udhar ki prem kahani", that too their symbols being snatched from some other guy.

In CB1, at least the story was changing after the track started.  Here the show hasn't even started and the story has already started changing.  Zee, tum kab sudhroge?  Is the answer:  Kabhi nahi?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradha_bilaharigardesmisti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

ROFL

about the handing over ceremony .

http://www.somanymp3s.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovgardesNeerjaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Why3, you are amazing and you did it again...  your words reminded me (just like you did to Mishti a few days ago) of a short and sweet reason why I don't want to watch CB2 - idhar ka udhar and udhar ka idhar will send me in a tailspin!  Vertigo!  Dizzy spells!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAngie12misti73

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

ROFL

about the handing over ceremony .

http://www.somanymp3s.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif

Come again?  Handing over of what...?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAngie12misti73Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Why3, you are amazing and you did it again...  your words reminded me (just like you did to Mishti a few days ago) of a short and sweet reason why I don't want to watch CB2 - idhar ka udhar and udhar ka idhar will send me in a tailspin!  Vertigo!  Dizzy spells!

Oops.  Here I was being happy that finally you will be joining us for the roller coaster ride and I have become the cause for you to ditch us in the beginning only.  CryCryCryForum viewers will be so mad at me especially Misti and Chalhov.  UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyNow, what do I do?  Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovgardesmisti73Neerjaa

Go to top