The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by chalhov

where will the old names and houses and Payals come in nayi prem Kahani all things and symbols will be new.LOL in the nayi prem kahani including songs as the song in the promo
Well, I am still hoping for payals.  But, if symbols have to be new how about kundals of Dev.  Dev would be given kundals like Karan was given.  The difference would be that Dev's kundals would come from his biological parents who abandoned him and Karan was born with one.  So, now baby Radhika will try to grab on to baby (or toddler) Dev's ear and get his kundal in her little palm.  She will always keep it with her and when she grows up, she finds Dev with the help of Kundal if we go with new promos.

Angie abh bechare Karn ne kya bigara hai........as it is chunnu munnu made a bhurta of him by equating him to Shantanu in CB1.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAngie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

But here also Radhika is a orphan not Dev

Dekho Zee walo what have you done.............you are leaking out contradicting articles and now the audience confusion is increasing ..........one article says both orphans and the other says one orphan ...............uff...............confusion he confusion hai....solution can toh koi pata nahi.........but since it is Zee that is why All izzzz well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

where will the old names and houses and Payals come in nayi prem Kahani all things and symbols will be new.LOL in the nayi prem kahani including songs as the song in the promo
Well, I am still hoping for payals.  But, if symbols have to be new how about kundals of Dev.  Dev would be given kundals like Karan was given.  The difference would be that Dev's kundals would come from his biological parents who abandoned him and Karan was born with one.  So, now baby Radhika will try to grab on to baby (or toddler) Dev's ear and get his kundal in her little palm.  She will always keep it with her and when she grows up, she finds Dev with the help of Kundal if we go with new promos.

Angie abh bechare Karn ne kya bigara hai........as it is chunnu munnu made a bhurta of him by equating him to Shantanu in CB1.
I had no choice.  Chalhov demanded a new symbol.  So, if payals were out,  I could only think of kundals.  Did think of that locket Abhay used to wear (sort of like matching mangalsutras for both).  But, got nightmares from thinking about the dumb Abhay.  So, had to abandon that idea quickly. 

PutijaChalhovmisti73Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Dekho Zee walo what have you done.............you are leaking out contradicting articles and now the audience confusion is increasing ..........one article says both orphans and the other says one orphan ...............uff...............confusion he confusion hai....solution can toh koi pata nahi.........but since it is Zee that is why All izzzz well.
I am so confused now.  I was going by that SBS where both were supposed to be orphans.  Isn't Dev an orphan now .  I am going by Pardes story and that's when his reluctance to marry Radhika would come.

Now you are saying only one is orphan..  All my stories from the morning have to be now changed.  How is it a "Nayi prem kahani".  It seems like "sindoor bina suhagan"

Edited by why3 - 21 January 2011 at 11:51am

PutijaChalhovmisti73Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I thought no where it was mentioned that Dev is a orphan then how come he is middle classD'oh what is all this sudden confusion good thing Angie u did not think of Chain then we will have to think about BholenathLOL anyway let it all sort out shortly as they start shooting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilaharimisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

I had no choice.  Chalhov demanded a new symbol.  So, if payals were out,  I could only think of kundals.  Did think of that locket Abhay used to wear (sort of like matching mangalsutras for both).  But, got nightmares from thinking about the dumb Abhay.  So, had to abandon that idea quickly. 

Didn't Indra take the kundala from Karna .......so if Dev has kundala and that is the symbol of their love then that will mean the toddler Dev got that kundala from the person who snatched it from some other kid........so the kundala that Radhika will snatch from toddler Dev will be someone elses.........aiyoooooooo garbar ho jayegi na.......phir to yeh ek udhaar ki prem kahani ban jayegi.

Edited by misti73 - 21 January 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N025radha_bilahariAngie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

I am so confused now.  I was going by that SBS where both were supposed to be orphans.  Isn't Dev an orphan now .  I am going by Pardes story and that's when his reluctance to marry Radhika would come.

Now you are saying only one is orphan..  All my stories from the morning have to be now changed.  How is it a "Nayi prem kahani".  It seems like "sindoor bina suhagan"

Angie the story has changed..........the telebuzz article mentions that Radhika is an orphan but Dev belongs to middleclass...they are basically trying every permutation and combination known to them and basically studying peoples reaction. I think they got the message that people are not happy with CB2 being a copy of Pardes and so inorder to appease the viewers they are now saying that they have done loads of research and now Radhika will still be an orphan but Dev will belong to a middle class family.

PutijaChalhovAngie12Neerjaa

Go to top