A question for the channel (Page 3)

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Mishti and Why3, you know how I love to educate viewers on the CB happenings...

Just as an FYI:

The exterior of Purohit Bhavan of Vrindavan has shifted to Mumbai (I think) to an all-male household of another channel, where recently a warm and "Toasty" female was spotted to enter after marriage!

gardes this serial is SAAS BINA SASURAAL, telecasted in SONY channel at 10:00 pm. In this serial our Vivek Bhaiyya and Birju also works...

As per as the Purohit house is moved in this set, I don't think so as the  set does nt resemble PB as it is quite structured and dos  not have revolving rooms and stairs.. ErmmWink

Arr-rrrrr!

AD, yeh kya kar diya?

CB-IF ka dharm bhrasht ho gaya!

I was being subtle and not mentioning another channel or another show in CB forum and you get explicit about both!  Now the DT will be on my case!  I am in enough trouble with them already without this!!  LOL

Ok.  I am disappearing from the scene before I get another warning!  LOL

Sayonara!

ARREy Arrey gardes daro mat, humaare DT hume kuch nahi kahenge kyunki iss serial main humaare pyaare 2 purohit sadsya bhi to hai... Ab jab humaree channel ne humse gaddari ki or un sab sadsyon ko alag kar diya to ab yeh humara farz hai na ki sab unke serials dekhe or iske liye jankaari to deni hi padti hai na BHAI !! .. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N025radhika5gardes

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Just as an FYI:

The exterior of Purohit Bhavan of Vrindavan has shifted to Mumbai (I think) to an all-male household of another channel, where recently a warm and "Toasty" female was spotted to enter after marriage!
Guruma,  thanks.  You know where Misti fails to provide the full answer,  Guruma comes to rescue.   Well, I guess CB2 does not need that exterior as our Dev will be middle class.  So, I guess it won't be moving to Mathura anytime soon.

Why, thanks for reading between the lines.

Since when did middle class stop the female leads from decking out like brides for kitchen duty in these serials?  Bolo, bolo?

So to conclude, middle class still lives in palaces in serials with large rooms and multiple bedrooms, etc.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N025Angie12misti73Neerjaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Just as an FYI:

gardes this serial is SAAS BINA SASURAAL, telecasted in SONY channel at 10:00 pm. In this serial our Vivek Bhaiyya and Birju also works...

As per as the Purohit house is moved in this set, I don't think so as the  set does nt resemble PB as it is quite structured and dos  not have revolving rooms and stairs.. ErmmWink

Arr-rrrrr!

AD, yeh kya kar diya?

I was being subtle and not mentioning another channel or another show in CB forum and you get explicit about both!  Now the DT will be on my case!  I am in enough trouble with them already without this!!  LOL

Sayonara!

ARREy Arrey gardes daro mat, humaare DT hume kuch nahi kahenge kyunki iss serial main humaare pyaare 2 purohit sadsya bhi to hai... Ab jab humaree channel ne humse gaddari ki or un sab sadsyon ko alag kar diya to ab yeh humara farz hai na ki sab unke serials dekhe or iske liye jankaari to deni hi padti hai na BHAI !! .. Smile

Nahin, nahin, AD, gaddari channel ne ki hogi lekin DT ke bhi kaayde kanoon hain!  DTs inka bhrasht kabhi bardaasht nahin karenge!  LOL

Edited by gardes - 21 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti I am also eagarly waiting for the answers.LOL

Chalhov ji jaldi jaldi queue main kahre ho jao ache bacho ki tarah..........Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

im waiting for the answer too!!!

You too Anusha join the queue........you will have to wait your turn to ask this question.Wink
abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Just as an FYI:

Arr-rrrrr!

AD, yeh kya kar diya?

Sayonara!

Nahin, nahin, AD, gaddari channel ne ki hogi lekin DT ke bhi kaayde kanoon hain!  DTs inka bhrasht kabhi bardaasht nahin karenge!  LOL

TO inhe Daraane ke liye Amma ko bulaye ya phir Mahant ko ?? LOL

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 21 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesNeerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by why3

Just as an FYI:

Guruma,  thanks.  You know where Misti fails to provide the full answer,  Guruma comes to rescue.   Well, I guess CB2 does not need that exterior as our Dev will be middle class.  So, I guess it won't be moving to Mathura anytime soon.

Why, thanks for reading between the lines.

Since when did middle class stop the female leads from decking out like brides for kitchen duty in these serials?  Bolo, bolo?

So to conclude, middle class still lives in palaces in serials with large rooms and multiple bedrooms, etc.
Yeah,  I had to get used to reading between lines after I learnt from the esteemed Guruma that we are not supposed to mention names and actors of other shows.  See, I have not read a single IF rule ever and rely on your wisdom.

That is true about middle class decking like anything.   But, CB1 used to show Radhika will all those cotton clothes.  Even in Agra, they gave her tent sarees and had an explanation for that big house in Agra (it was received in Vaishali's dowry).  Hence, my expectation of some realism.  But, then I forgot that Vishaka became a star in a month and became a non-entity in another month and then was shown to be 3 months pregnant after six months. 

N025gardesmisti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

where will the old names and houses and Payals come in nayi prem Kahani all things and symbols will be new.LOL in the nayi prem kahani including songs as the song in the promo
Well, I am still hoping for payals.  But, if symbols have to be new how about kundals of Dev.  Dev would be given kundals like Karan was given.  The difference would be that Dev's kundals would come from his biological parents who abandoned him and Karan was born with one.  So, now baby Radhika will try to grab on to baby (or toddler) Dev's ear and get his kundal in her little palm.  She will always keep it with her and when she grows up, she finds Dev with the help of Kundal if we go with new promos.

PutijaChalhovmisti73Neerjaa

Go to top