Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

A question for the channel (Page 2)

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Mishti and Why3, you know how I love to educate viewers on the CB happenings...

Just as an FYI:

The exterior of Purohit Bhavan of Vrindavan has shifted to Mumbai (I think) to an all-male household of another channel, where recently a warm and "Toasty" female was spotted to enter after marriage!
Guruma,  thanks.  You know where Misti fails to provide the full answer,  Guruma comes to rescue.   Well, I guess CB2 does not need that exterior as our Dev will be middle class.  So, I guess it won't be moving to Mathura anytime soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5radev2010gardesmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Just as an FYI:

The exterior of Purohit Bhavan of Vrindavan has shifted to Mumbai (I think) to an all-male household of another channel, where recently a warm and "Toasty" female was spotted to enter after marriage!

Mummy...........Big smileBig smile
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesAngie12

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Just as an FYI:

gardes this serial is SAAS BINA SASURAAL, telecasted in SONY channel at 10:00 pm. In this serial our Vivek Bhaiyya and Birju also works...

As per as the Purohit house is moved in this set, I don't think so as the  set does nt resemble PB as it is quite structured and dos  not have revolving rooms and stairs.. ErmmWink

gardesAngie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Well to my knowledge the cottage in Vrindavan has been remodelled to accomodate maa singing nani and sister in Haridwar by the way if both r toddlers then how the payal will go to Dev so he has to be a wee bit elder to snatch it away.. and may be they will sing Tum kaha and mai yaha when they meet
Chalhov,  between you, Guruma and Misti,  I am getting an answer to everything.  Wah, kya baat hai. 

Dev is very resourceful and theirs is a spiritual relationship.  So, he will be able to grab it from Radhika's feet.  That's why it would be new prem-kahani.  In the old one, he only found her after he returned from USA despite his family having a house in Vrindavan.  I mean couldn't he spot her when she was a kid.  Now, the creatives have wisened up.  So, now that Dev would be more intelligent, he will find his Radhika when they are little babies.  Or he may be two-three years older than her like he was in CB1.

They would lie opposite to each other on temple steps.  Your song also sounds appropriate as they won't meet right away.  They have to sing few songs away from each other.  Remember they used to have conversations while they were in different cities in CB1.  It will happen here too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N025PutijaChalhovgardesmisti73Neerjaa

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
misti even I am eagerly waiting for dis answer, but I can surely give 1 answer , i.e,

Y Purohit surname is not being used ??

b'coz this name has already been transferred to another male lead family, in another show of Zee TV known as Sanskaar Lakshmi, aired at 10:30 pm...Big smile

Bechaare hamare Radev inka to surname bhi iss Zee channel wale ne bhaade pe de diya to gain its losses back due to their so called stu**d STRATEGIES..Cry

N025radhika5Angie12Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Yes why3 then the Agra house where Radhika used to live with coconut trees may become Devs house in Mathura.and the nayi prem Kahani will start thereLOL as already PB is booked for Haridwar and all male family with one female and Grades told us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesAngie12misti73

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
where will the old names and houses and Payals come in nayi prem Kahani all things and symbols will be new.LOL in the nayi prem kahani including songs as the song in the promo

gardesmisti73

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Just as an FYI:

gardes this serial is SAAS BINA SASURAAL, telecasted in SONY channel at 10:00 pm. In this serial our Vivek Bhaiyya and Birju also works...

As per as the Purohit house is moved in this set, I don't think so as the  set does nt resemble PB as it is quite structured and dos  not have revolving rooms and stairs.. ErmmWink

Arr-rrrrr!

AD, yeh kya kar diya?

CB-IF ka dharm bhrasht ho gaya!

I was being subtle and not mentioning another channel or another show in CB forum and you get explicit about both!  Now the DT will be on my case!  I am in enough trouble with them already without this!!  LOL

Ok.  I am disappearing from the scene before I get another warning!  LOL

Sayonara!

N025radev2010Angie12misti73

Go to top