Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

A question for the channel (Page 11)

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Good point.  Regardless,  I am amused by their research and its interpretations. So, have to watch CB2 for that reason only.  This is my excuse and I am sticking with it.

I remember you saying something similar during the post leap period.........that it was like watching a Bollywood movie where the fun lies in passing comments.Wink

Actually, my friend and I used to watch C/D grade bollywood movies and regional movies they used to show without subtitles on Doordarshan.  Those are the best type of movies.  Same is the case with CB2 now. 

Have zero expectations from chunnu munnu based on CB1 experience and forum threads.  I developed my sense of humor after reading your commentary which I believe you started sometime last April (after ONS).    So, I am really happy that CB2 is coming.  It is either going to be messed up right from the beginning or soon afterwards. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by misti73

Good point.  Regardless,  I am amused by their research and its interpretations. So, have to watch CB2 for that reason only.  This is my excuse and I am sticking with it.

I remember you saying something similar during the post leap period.........that it was like watching a Bollywood movie where the fun lies in passing comments.Wink

Actually, my friend and I used to watch C/D grade bollywood movies and regional movies they used to show without subtitles on Doordarshan.  Those are the best type of movies.  Same is the case with CB2 now. 

Have zero expectations from chunnu munnu based on CB1 experience and forum threads.  I developed my sense of humor after reading your commentary which I believe you started sometime last April (after ONS).    So, I am really happy that CB2 is coming.  It is either going to be messed up right from the beginning or soon afterwards. 

I wrote my first MI after watching Radhikas Mother of India episode.........I realised that if I have to watch this show then I have to use humour...... this was the first hindi show that I followed everyday in the past 10-11 years and at that point I wanted to see how low can the channel and PH sink for financial gains. I soon got my answer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

Go to top