Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

misti one of ur questions answered today by the casts article dat Radhika is nt going to be a ORPHAN, its Dev who is going to be dis time..

Oh has it? Thanks AD.........AHH so you mean that Radhika who was an orphan is not an orphan now.....so Radhika has fused with Imarti here.............ahhh have to think of some fusion reaction.........

puzzled smiley, puzzled smiley, befog smiley, bewilder smiley

But before I forget.............Angieeeeeeeeeeeeee.......yuhhuuuuuuuuuu! Get back to drawing board quickly, the story has again changed.......we are back to Pardes.........orphan Dev is there.

What is going on here?  I don't read this thread for a day as I was so confused about the whole cast and Mohini issue.  Now, I come back to this thread and find that the story has changed. 

Well Angie if there is no confusion then how can Zee identify itself.....I think every morning the main people in Zee creative department ask themselves....."Am I confused ?".....If the answer is yes then they all heave a sigh of relief that it is Zee........and then before going to bed they ask themselves "Did we confuse the audience?".....If again the answer is yes.....they again heave a sigh of relief........If they answer no.....then they all suffer from panic attacks and start paying ping pong to give them ideas to confuse the audience. 
Ermm
Wacko

I was just thinking that Radhika is still an orphan.  But this time she is adopted by a weaver who finds her in a basket of threads that he uses for his weaving.  But, now he is the real father. 

Ahh see their research said that in Rawal Radhika was found floating on a bed of lotus.....so you might be right that the bed of lotus became a basket floating on Yamuna...but then that will not show originality so now Radhika has a real father..........well the story might change again.WackoSilly

If Dev is an orphan, does that mean he is again Abhay.  The difference is that Abhay lost his family after memory loss.  Here he really loses his memory.

Yes and he is born again...so purnajanam...........Wink

Zee, "bhagwan ke liye" itna confusion mat karo.  Last time you did this, Guruma posed that difficult question for me and I had to take Radhika5's help.  This time,  not even Misti can stop Guruma from quitting the show.

Swap.jpg
You have a point about Zee.  Maybe Zee should change the name of their "Zee Rishtay" to "Confusing Rishtay" awards - Season 19th.  Actually, I forgot that this is Zee we are talking about.

I like this original idea of Radhika having a real father rather than found in a basket of threads.  Of course,  nothing is set in stone and that can change too. 

So, Dev of Delhi (PB) has taken another janam in just six months?  Or is there a split in his soul.  You know something like Vishnu's reincarnation of Parshuram and Ram almost in the same time period.  Ram was junior to Parshuram, but Parshuram was still alive while Ram and Krishna came on earth and left.   Ok, whatever.

Final question,  is Dev still middle class or has that changed too?  Is the story still Pardes type or has that changed too?

I was not enthusiastic about CB2 as I didn't trust Zee and DJs.  But, now my eagerness to watch CB2 is increasing by leaps and bounds everyday.  It would be like "comedy of errors" and these days I am on a lookout for a comedy show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovmisti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

MistiROFL

Confusion continuing I thought the famous Rahim was found by a weavers family Neeru and Neema and went on to become famous sant writing lot of Dohas on the pakandi religious people now what why3 wrote is making me confusedConfusedConfused I thought Radhika is a Kanha bhakt and now the talk of weavers familyConfusedShocked well anyway with the 3/4 promo being telecasted from today lets see what all is published on CB2LOL
Confused
Chalhov, you are confused that I am confusing you.  It is Zee who is doing that and I am just a medium.  I got Zee's spirit in my body and I need that tantrik from Agle Janam to cure me.  Until then....

So, the story CB2 seems to be inspired from Rahim and Pardes now.  That is original and Misti unnecessarily blames chunnu munnu.  My knowledge has increased so much ever since I started watching CB.   Imagine I didn't even know about that a word such as Varnasankar existed and here I used to pride myself on having a great knowledge of Hindi. 

PutijaChalhovmisti73

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chalhov

MistiROFL

Confusion continuing I thought the famous Rahim was found by a weavers family Neeru and Neema and went on to become famous sant writing lot of Dohas on the pakandi religious people now what why3 wrote is making me confusedConfusedConfused I thought Radhika is a Kanha bhakt and now the talk of weavers familyConfusedShocked well anyway with the 3/4 promo being telecasted from today lets see what all is published on CB2LOL
Confused
Chalhov, you are confused that I am confusing you.  It is Zee who is doing that and I am just a medium.  I got Zee's spirit in my body and I need that tantrik from Agle Janam to cure me.  Until then....

So, the story CB2 seems to be inspired from Rahim and Pardes now.  That is original and Misti unnecessarily blames chunnu munnu.  My knowledge has increased so much ever since I started watching CB.   Imagine I didn't even know about that a word such as Varnasankar existed and here I used to pride myself on having a great knowledge of Hindi. 

Yes zee is confusing us as it is blindfolded us with small confusing titbits here and there and kept a elephant in front of us and we some one catches the tail other catches the front teeth some one its trunk. any way now I refer to wait and see what they will show usLOL

Angie12misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

You have a point about Zee.  Maybe Zee should change the name of their "Zee Rishtay" to "Confusing Rishtay" awards - Season 19th.  Actually, I forgot that this is Zee we are talking about.

Actually the awards were more or less confusing.......for me it is "Scratching Each Others Back Confusion Awards".

I like this original idea of Radhika having a real father rather than found in a basket of threads.  Of course,  nothing is set in stone and that can change too.

Bingo.Wink

So, Dev of Delhi (PB) has taken another janam in just six months?  Or is there a split in his soul.  You know something like Vishnu's reincarnation of Parshuram and Ram almost in the same time period.  Ram was junior to Parshuram, but Parshuram was still alive while Ram and Krishna came on earth and left.   Ok, whatever.

Aiyoo Angie.........Parshuram!!!......ShockedShocked........wasn't he the ideal son who even killed his brothers and mother because his father asked him to do so. Nooooooooooo....D'oh...I don't want Dev to be ideal.......I just want him to be a normal human being. D'oh

Final question,  is Dev still middle class or has that changed too?  Is the story still Pardes type or has that changed too?

Lets flip a coin.......heads chunnu munnu wins and tails we loose........
Wink

I was not enthusiastic about CB2 as I didn't trust Zee and DJs.  But, now my eagerness to watch CB2 is increasing by leaps and bounds everyday.  It would be like "comedy of errors" and these days I am on a lookout for a comedy show.

Angie.........they are saying that they have done research on mythology.........they have not done research on Shakespearan plays.ShockedOuch

Angie12Neerjaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Swap.jpg

Ouch,ouch!   The source of the pain in my a** (PITA) just got identified!!!!!!

While you guys ponder on something I have lost interest in already, I will sit back and nurse my painful backside!

vomit girl vomit puke sick

Angie12misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Swap.jpg

Ouch,ouch!   The source of the pain in my a** (PITA) just got identified!!!!!!

While you guys ponder on something I have lost interest in already, I will sit back and nurse my painful backside!

vomit girl vomit puke sick

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs43/i/2009/086/4/7/Bathtime__Sarabi_and_Simba_by_wewtXD.png

Edited by misti73 - 25 January 2011 at 10:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Aiyoo Angie.........Parshuram!!!......ShockedShocked........wasn't he the ideal son who even killed his brothers and mother because his father asked him to do so. Nooooooooooo....D'oh...I don't want Dev to be ideal.......I just want him to be a normal human being. D'oh
No, it was just his mother.  He had a father complex and did whateve his father asked him to do.  Then, he killed 21 generations of Kshatriyas as that King's sahstra-arjun killed his parents because his mother rejected King's advances. 

Dev won't be a normal human being.  Remember, this is DJ and Zee's creation.  Just hope that he doesn't have Abba complex and gives up Radhika (sort of Parshuram like).

Angie.........they are saying that they have done research on mythology.........they have not done research on Shakespearan plays.ShockedOuch
Good point.  Regardless,  I am amused by their research and its interpretations. So, have to watch CB2 for that reason only.  This is my excuse and I am sticking with it.

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

No, it was just his mother.  He had a father complex and did whateve his father asked him to do.  Then, he killed 21 generations of Kshatriyas as that King's sahstra-arjun killed his parents because his mother rejected King's advances. 

Dev won't be a normal human being.  Remember, this is DJ and Zee's creation.  Just hope that he doesn't have Abba complex and gives up Radhika (sort of Parshuram like).

Thanks for the correction regarding Parushuram......I remember about the kshatriya killing spree that he went through. As for Dev......... "Just hope that he doesn't have Abba complex and gives up Radhika (sort of Parshuram like)".

afraid smiley, male smiley, afraid smiley, frightened smiley

Good point.  Regardless,  I am amused by their research and its interpretations. So, have to watch CB2 for that reason only.  This is my excuse and I am sticking with it.

I remember you saying something similar during the post leap period.........that it was like watching a Bollywood movie where the fun lies in passing comments.Wink

Edited by misti73 - 25 January 2011 at 11:38am

Angie12

Go to top