Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

A question for the channel

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

To whom it may concern in the channel.

Dear Sir,

Currently there are loads of information being leaked out about CB2. It has been mentioned to the audience that CB2 might get the 7.30 pm slot. I know that nothing is definite about the slot timing but as a concerned member of the audience I was wondering whether the temple that might be currently in Ujaain will move to Rawal for the repeat telecast of the official handing of the slot ceremony. Truthfully I actually do not know where this temple is located right now in India but as per latest reports it has been noticed in Ujjain. I might be wrong regarding this information and I sincerely apologize if I have made any mistake.  I am also interested to know whether the official symbol will be handed over to the children who represent Dev and Radhika or to adult Dev and Radhika themselves. Hopefully an adequate time travelling device has been ordered to make this transfer possible.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

A concerned member of the audience.

WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by misti73 - 21 January 2011 at 9:28am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

N025vinianilPutijaChalhovradhika5radha_bilahariAnsa786laxmi_avinafangardes..yajnaseni..Devika.RadiantTreasureSmiley-786Angie12bee5bholabearabhilasha_dreamNiHa24Neerjaa..sush..anu17

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Dear Sir,

Currently there are loads of information being leaked out about CB2. It has been mentioned to the audience that CB2 might get the 7.30 pm slot. I know that nothing is definite about the slot timing but as a concerned member of the audience I was wondering whether the temple that might be currently in Ujaain will move to Rawal for the repeat telecast of the official handing of the slot ceremony. Truthfully I actually do not know where this temple is located right now in India but as per latest reports it has been noticed in Ujjain. I might be wrong regarding this information and I sincerely apologize if I have made any mistake.

Misti, thanks for the queries.  Of course I am not the channel or the creatives, but I can try to answer couple of your questions. 

I am also interested to know whether the official symbol will be handed over to the children who represent Dev and Radhika or to adult Dev and Radhika themselves.
This is a spiritual relationship that has lasted for two shows.  Since it is a "nayi prem kahani", the temple  has to be handed to baby Dev and baby Radhika as they are going to visit the temple together as babies (since both are orphans, so probably would be left on steps simultaneously) and then will meet in the temple after the leap.  That's where adult Dev will encounter adult Radhika's payal that she has been carrying since childhood.
Hopefully an adequate time travelling device has been ordered to make this transfer possible.

Isn't the bullock cart still available for the transfer?  If not, what happened to it? 

Also, will a certain bhavan that had earlier been in Delhi will now move from Haridwar to Mathura?

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

WinkEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

N025radhika5Smiley-786gardesNiHa24Neerjaa..sush..misti73fatssrilanka

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Misti I am also eagarly waiting for the answers.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sush..misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Dear Sir,

Currently there are loads of information being leaked out about CB2. It has been mentioned to the audience that CB2 might get the 7.30 pm slot. I know that nothing is definite about the slot timing but as a concerned member of the audience I was wondering whether the temple that might be currently in Ujaain will move to Rawal for the repeat telecast of the official handing of the slot ceremony. Truthfully I actually do not know where this temple is located right now in India but as per latest reports it has been noticed in Ujjain. I might be wrong regarding this information and I sincerely apologize if I have made any mistake.

Misti, thanks for the queries.  Of course I am not the channel or the creatives, but I can try to answer couple of your questions.

Thankyou Angie for laying my fears to rest that the Angie with whom I have been chatting is not a member of the channel.Ermm

I am also interested to know whether the official symbol will be handed over to the children who represent Dev and Radhika or to adult Dev and Radhika themselves.
This is a spiritual relationship that has lasted for two shows.  Since it is a "nayi prem kahani", the temple  has to be handed to baby Dev and baby Radhika as they are going to visit the temple together as babies (since both are orphans, so probably would be left on steps simultaneously) and then will meet in the temple after the leap.  That's where adult Dev will encounter adult Radhika's payal that she has been carrying since childhood.

Actually as per mythology I think baby Radhika and baby Krishna first met each  other in Rawal.I might be wrong hereErmm So you mean that both will be toddling on the steps of the temple..Ermm..and later the payals and the owners will meet and sing "kya hua tera wada, kya kasam kya irada"..Ermm...ok got  it.........but wasn't the payal suposed to be the kawach...Ermm.....ahh so it is meant to keep them safe and no naughty naughty things happens
...Stern Smile..

Hopefully an adequate time travelling device has been ordered to make this transfer possible.

Isn't the bullock cart still available for the transfer?  If not, what happened to it?

As per latest report all male and female cows and snakes have started a mass migration from Rawal and Mathura.D'oh

Also, will a certain bhavan that had earlier been in Delhi will now move from Haridwar to Mathura?
Well the bhavan moved back to Delhi to be a part of a  a very important dharmayudh.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

WinkEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N025radhika5gardesAngie12..sush..Neerjaa

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
im waiting for the answer too!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sush..misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by why3

Dear Sir,

Thankyou Angie for laying my fears to rest that the Angie with whom I have been chatting is not a member of the channel.Ermm
You are welcome.  I almost fainted that you even considered me at par with a member of the channel even for a moment.  I neither have the imagination nor the creativity to belong to such esteemed company.  Look at their new marketing strategy of CB2. 

Actually as per mythology I think baby Radhika and baby Krishna first met each  other in Rawal.I might be wrong hereErmm So you mean that both will be toddling on the steps of the temple..Ermm..and later the payals and the owners will meet and sing "kya hua tera wada, kya kasam kya irada"..Ermm...ok got  it.........but wasn't the payal suposed to be the kawach...Ermm.....ahh so it is meant to keep them safe and no naughty naughty things happens
...Stern Smile..

Wasn't familiar with this part of the mythology.  The song will be there and payals will be divided between the two when they are babies on the temple steps.  See Radhika's biological parents will give her baby payals before abandoning her on the steps.  Baby Dev will grab one from Radhika's feet (he is always addicted to her feet) while lying close to her.  Then, they will do some cooing song on tune of "Kya hua tera wada, ..." and get separated.  So, payal will be kawach for Dev until he comes back to Rawal to meet Radhika.  Radhika of course doesn't need the kawach, but will need to keep one payal so that Dev recognizes her.  Otherwise, he will run away from her by calling her "parayi naari" and singing that Kabhi Kabhi song, "me janata hoon ki tu gair hair magar..."

As per latest report all male and female cows and snakes have started a mass migration from Rawal and Mathura.D'oh

Well the bhavan moved back to Delhi to be a part of a  a very important dharmayudh.
Thanks.  I was unfamiliar with this piece of information.  But, about that cottage of Vrindavan.  Is it also travelling somewhere?

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

WinkEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

N025PutijaChalhovradhika5gardesabhilasha_dreammisti73..sush..Neerjaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Mishti and Why3, you know how I love to educate viewers on the CB happenings...

Just as an FYI:

The exterior of Purohit Bhavan of Vrindavan has shifted to Mumbai (I think) to an all-male household of another channel, where recently a warm and "Toasty" female was spotted to enter after marriage!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

N025PutijaChalhovAngie12bholabear..sush..misti73Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Well to my knowledge the cottage in Vrindavan has been remodelled to accomodate maa singing nani and sister in Haridwar by the way if both r toddlers then how the payal will go to Dev so he has to be a wee bit elder to snatch it away.. and may be they will sing Tum kaha and mai yaha when they meet

Edited by chalhov - 21 January 2011 at 10:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

N025gardesAngie12bholabearmisti73..sush..Neerjaa

Go to top