India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Absurd Unwanted Sister

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
First these CVs  make us endure a useless sister out of the blue. This so proclaimed sister who loves her bro, has no care in the world for his big day, and busy romancing that person' bro who has been the cause of so much pain for the Khuranas.

Eisi behan na hoti toh wohin behtar tha. Seriously if the CVs needed a side pair, they had Adi-Pinky and Tasha-Romeo. Yeh bhaare ki behen ko kyun utha laaye???

Now we will have to deal with Anne's illegitimate pregnancy track....Baba ji reham karo hum par!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiAmiiishesha143KyunkiImafaneuphoricSilentsoul_innocent_

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
kya bollon I agree...as much as I want gurti with less load AA track....make me hate them more......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chilly

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
awesome post..<3... i agreee.. u knw wats puzzling me the most is why is DD/GC bein sidelined to show such a useless track... i get maaneet are bein shown bt their scenes are soo less compared to AADead

now if they bring a pregnancy track .. it just goes to show cvs want this show to end b4 it reaches 1 yearSleepy

i totali agree wiz ur post...< its best to have an enemy than have a sister like her.. i would prefer to die alone than have a family like her... she is such a wasteDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chilly--Krish--

Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

kya bollon I agree...as much as I want gurti with less load AA track....make me hate them more......

I totally agree, this AA lust is Dead and CVs had to put them in between Maaneet's pure love. That's an insult to Maaneet.
--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Still under shock .. dont know what to say.. wanted to see maneet SR and got AA SR.. may be should have wished for AA SR then would have got maneet SR i think .. 

one question :- 
Since AA marriage and SR over before maneet even start their pheras, does that mean AA kid will come out before geet's 3 month is over?? 

_innocent_

Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

Still under shock .. dont know what to say.. wanted to see maneet SR and got AA SR.. may be should have wished for AA SR then would have got maneet SR i think .. 

Since AA marriage and SR over before maneet even start their pheras, does that mean AA kid will come out before geet's 3 month is over?? 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL is all I have to say!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

--Krish--

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

redROFLLOL reverse pyschology..< was used i guessLOL

yep geet's 24 months pregnancy is nothin in front Annie's 2 min srDead... grrrr i wishh cvs get the lowest trps ever... wat a disgusting method of ruinin our most fantastic Maaneet momentSleepy

lmao...<3...

Hot_Indo_Chilly--Krish--

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

redROFLLOL reverse pyschology..< was used i guessLOL

yep geet's 24 months pregnancy is nothin in front Annie's 2 min srDead... grrrr i wishh cvs get the lowest trps ever... wat a disgusting method of ruinin our most fantastic Maaneet momentSleepy

lmao...<3...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL since now i am out of shock i cant stop laughing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL or may be i became mental after watching AA SR Dead

geets 24 month pregnancy and Annie 1 month ROFLROFLROFL i think geet cv's should patent this medical miracle ROFLROFLROFL

Hot_Indo_Chilly_innocent_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top