Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Will Nivi doubt Viren again ??? (Page 3)

darkviper Newbie
darkviper
darkviper

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

NAH, not a speck of doubtWinkLOL...............virens 2 smart.............instead she'd b xtreeemly worried. Just wonna know wat excuse he's gonna give????????

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

Yes i do think girls are strong and it is only my opinion, i don't care if anyone disagrees with me.
I am a girl and I feel I am strong.
I clearly don't have a problem in people criticizing my thoughts!
Same I feel for you, that you are strong. Because, it is important for a girl to believe that she is strong. This confidence should be there.
 and Like you said, girls think by emotions is true!! yep girls think by heart rather than their mind!! but that doesn't mean they are weak..! Girls generally are more emotional than boys-  true!
a girls's strength is emotion and so is her weakness, because that is where opportunists make use of them. But that does not make a girl weak or inferior.
but a modern society has girls that are Independent and strong as well, i was not talking about INDIAN / ASIAN girls being strong! i'm talking about girls worldwide.. they have become stronger than what they were in the olden days!! 
World-wide girls were always stronger. In India, girls are getting stronger, and in their attempt, they are also sometime misusing the strength. I feel, the day, "women's reservation" quota will be absent, that day only " girls and boys" will be treated same. If girls are no less, then why the reservation!

I agree with what you're saying about Viren's character.. , Yes, okay people here still want to believe that VIren loves nivi because they are just as blinded by Viren as nivi herself! and i do see the reality, i had a doubt on him ever since he entered..i can see he doesn't care much right now.. but as it being a typical Indian drama it will end up making them together! 
Since its a daily soap, it will have the ending of Nivi-Viren and Sid-Divya, nothing other than that. One does not need to follow the soap also.

Totally agree with Bani here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Poojieb

I guess this track will be long, as this is only the start of new twist in the story.. ! and also these drama will just stretch and stretch and fill nothing but more confusion in our heads!! 
and yes i agree, why are they showing nivi to be weak,! she should have gone stronger and needs a self self-confidence boost up. Yea same, on one side they show chanchal who is cunning and evil and on other side they show girls are easy to mess around with and manipulate!! now a days girls are strong, but nivi's character make me feel bad because it doesn't represent majority of girls in today's society, i mean who is ever that selfless nowadays?? 
Do you really think girls are strong in these days also! I dont think. Girls always think by emotions, and sometime in that attempt they forget to see the real stuff. Look at Divya, she is a typical example of a modern girl, but when needed how dumb she is. Not only girls, human beings tend to live in their comfort zone. They tend to think what pleases them. She cannot even make out who is right and who is wrong. Craetives everyday are giving proof after proof that Viren does not love Nivedita at least till now, but most girls here are living with the hope that "may be Viren loves Nivi". But they also have a confusion, as to what is the reality.
In the days Viren has repeatedly being saying "this is what I want Nivedita, your complete trust, no barrier between us". He is not saying because of his love, but because because unless Nivedita trusts Viren 100%, she cannot suspect Sid 100%. Creatives everyday are making Viren speak this so that viewers can understand, but viewers are still are holding that "may be he loves her".

Viren will realise his mistake and will appreciate Nivedita's goodness and also accept that whatever he thought from the childhood, the matter is not that intense. But it is yet to happen, IT WILL HAPPEN though. This track has to end in that way.Smile

Hey Bani (Omshanti1111) I really like the way u Analise the story ahead,  hey r u from the creative team  u  give each and exact thing that is going to happen,  First u predicted that the Stalker was VIren and that his aim is to trap Sid and this came out true,  I like the way u analise things

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meOmshanti1111

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Niveditha has started having some feelings for Viren..
I think she will start getting worried about the blood scene and why this is happening...

She will think may be Viren is injured and would want to nurse him Day Dreaming
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulati10

I think she will start getting worried about the blood scene and why this is happening...

Viren would make a fresh wound in the hand or somewhere and make it up.Smile
gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Yes he will make Niveditha get worried but its actually may be his plan to leave some clues also !!
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Viren would make a fresh wound in the hand or somewhere and make it up.Smile

I doubt that coz the blood is on the back......how will he pretend or make a wound in the hand..........what if out of worry.....she wants to check his back ???
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Yes he will make Niveditha get worried but its actually may be his plan to leave some clues also !!

why do u think he wants to leav clues ???

Go to top