Will Nivi doubt Viren again ??? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by gulati10

Niveditha has started having some feelings for Viren..
I think she will start getting worried about the blood scene and why this is happening...

She will think may be Viren is injured and would want to nurse him 😍
Viren would make a fresh wound in the hand or somewhere and make it up.😊
Yes he will make Niveditha get worried but its actually may be his plan to leave some clues also !!
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Viren would make a fresh wound in the hand or somewhere and make it up.😊

I doubt that coz the blood is on the back......how will he pretend or make a wound in the hand..........what if out of worry.....she wants to check his back ???
Originally posted by gulati10

Yes he will make Niveditha get worried but its actually may be his plan to leave some clues also !!

why do u think he wants to leav clues ???
infact I think she will get worried how can blood come on Viren's bathrobe,  she will surely ask him if he has got hurt,  she will ask him but as a concerned wife,  and not in a doubtful way

Even i think the same!!!!!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I think the blood in the Bathrobe would make her feel worried if Viren is hurt as she loves him. I do not think she would connect it to the Masked Guy at the cottage who got hurt. Though I feel it strange finding a Guy like Viren who covers him tracks well and plan so well do such mistakes like leaving bloodstains on bathrobe (he should have dressed the wound in the bathroom before wearing the bathrobe. Also bleeding from a 2 day old wound is somewhat not that digestible). Even if Viren gets caught he would definitely have some excuse in place already.

do u really think he is covering his tracks well???i doubt it...there r so many things he has ignored...first one the bulb, throwing it into the garden, what if the servant had handed over the bulb to sid and not viren...next is the train ticket...he is leaving the train ticket in his name in his wallet for all to see...the other one is the wound...the next one is the booking changed, that is how sid now has a doubt...so i dont think he is covering his tracks properly...that might be for later on to develop his character into a hero thing and show that basically he is not a criminal, but a psychotic one...but even that i fail to understand, if he loves nivi so psychotically how come he was willing to put her life in danger in the kitchen scene???if u ask me what he shows now is psychotic hatred towards sid, his own bro who gets all the love and respect and he does not....that hatred side of him was shown even before when he tells nivi a practical stranger to him at the time about sid being too selfish and not marrying as per his dada sahib's wishes... 
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

no even i dont think so she will doubt viren now...may b she will get worried n apply some medicine on it...hope she does that coz we will get to see one more scene with shirtless viren awwwwπŸ˜‰πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ

Aashi 1 more ??? 😲 I mean U want 2 kill me or wht ? 🀣
but i would love 2 see it again n would loveee 2 die as well 🀣🀣
Yes like all i also thnk ki Nivi will get worried for Viren tht hu he got hurt . as She loves him now a lottt . n who knows ?? like Aashi said may b we get a veryy Nivren romantic scene where She is applyng medicing on his wounds
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Do you really think girls are strong in these days also! I dont think. Girls always think by emotions, and sometime in that attempt they forget to see the real stuff. Look at Divya, she is a typical example of a modern girl, but when needed how dumb she is. Not only girls, human beings tend to live in their comfort zone. They tend to think what pleases them. She cannot even make out who is right and who is wrong. Craetives everyday are giving proof after proof that Viren does not love Nivedita at least till now, but most girls here are living with the hope that "may be Viren loves Nivi". But they also have a confusion, as to what is the reality.
In the days Viren has repeatedly being saying "this is what I want Nivedita, your complete trust, no barrier between us". He is not saying because of his love, but because because unless Nivedita trusts Viren 100%, she cannot suspect Sid 100%. Creatives everyday are making Viren speak this so that viewers can understand, but viewers are still are holding that "may be he loves her".

Viren will realise his mistake and will appreciate Nivedita's goodness and also accept that whatever he thought from the childhood, the matter is not that intense. But it is yet to happen, IT WILL HAPPEN though. This track has to end in that way.😊

Bani just answer my single question okkk .

If Vireen doesn't love Nivi then Why he dreamt in tht KC song ? Why He imagined Nivi n tht 2 in a romantic form ? Why ?  
Moni......if u watch previous episodes....starting from 5th october.....u can easily make out that Viren does not actually love Nivi.

And as per the dream sequence......i think even the CTs wudnt have any explanation to that..................if its shown as Viren usng Nivi.