India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Will Nivi doubt Viren again ???

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
As per the precap for monday.........do u think after stating in todays epi that she trusts no one more than him n there are no questions for her to ask him...........

will Nivi again doubt Viren after seeing the blood on the bathrobe ???.........will she be able to connect it to the honeymoon incident ???..........or is Viren gonna fool her again with some emotional excuse ???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgMonuKaKinshuksimran728VirMan_ArShi

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i don't think Nivi will doubt him again but if she wiil i am sure Viren will make some Bahana 4 that
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I don't she will be able to question VIren again..! she has blind trust on him.. and she can never imagine VIren do such things.. so she will not have the courage to ask him questions like that ever again..unless she finds a very strong proof!! as for now, the blood on Bathrobe is not a solid evidence at all..! Because all the proof so far is is making her thinking its sid behind this..! her state of mind is not clear.. she is very confused! and this confusion is caused by none other than Viren himself.. he knows Nivi too well, he knows exactly what she will think, what she is thinking..it's almost like viren is taking over her brain and he knows how to control her.. ! well our VIren is damn smart and his expressions change so sudden..! 
so i think it will take her some time to figure out before she can doubt viren! doubting viren will take veryy longg time and then gathering evidence and relating to stalking incidents will taker her even longer.. so i don't see nivi questioning viren any time soon, it's long time till this happens..

Edited by Poojiebbz - 21 January 2011 at 9:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaJasleenVirMan_ArShi

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Infact I think she will get worried how can blood come on Viren's bathrobe,  she will surely ask him if he has got hurt,  she will ask him but as a concerned wife,  and not in a doubtful way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darkviperPoojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Infact I think she will get worried how can blood come on Viren's bathrobe,  she will surely ask him if he has got hurt,  she will ask him but as a concerned wife,  and not in a doubtful way

yes i agree!! well said. she will not doubt him, but she will just have concern about him because she loves him and she will ask as being a concerned wife like you said. 

MonuKaKinshukVirMan_ArShi

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
no even i dont think so she will doubt viren now...may b she will get worried n apply some medicine on it...hope she does that coz we will get to see one more scene with shirtless viren awwwwWinkDay DreamingBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiPoojaa_Pdiyaloveskinny

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I think the blood in the Bathrobe would make her feel worried if Viren is hurt as she loves him. I do not think she would connect it to the Masked Guy at the cottage who got hurt. Though I feel it strange finding a Guy like Viren who covers him tracks well and plan so well do such mistakes like leaving bloodstains on bathrobe (he should have dressed the wound in the bathroom before wearing the bathrobe. Also bleeding from a 2 day old wound is somewhat not that digestible). Even if Viren gets caught he would definitely have some excuse in place already.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadada

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

no even i dont think so she will doubt viren now...may b she will get worried n apply some medicine on it...hope she does that coz we will get to see one more scene with shirtless viren awwwwWinkDay DreamingBlushing
shirtless Viren againLOL oh my god its too much 2 handle nowEmbarrassed i would love to see such a sceneEmbarrassed

aashiluvskinnydiyaloveskinny

Go to top